Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria (25000 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Kaycee54321(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Person still made billion selling kulikuli last year... Dey there dey play...

Billion from Kuli Kuli?

grin

Make me sef Lamba.

OP should remain. E fit make trillion from Kunu.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Menclothing: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
HRprof:

Did he tells you he doesn’t have business in Anambra You forget Igbo man like business expansion. All the Igbo rich business men have businesses in different state. If you want to criticize Igbo man don’t use business location. wink
They are the king of business
Tell me his business location in Anambra my wife is from same local govt of obi I know Anambra well
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by obainojazz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
seanwilliam:

What kind of Job/ business affords you 10m monthly bro?
I’m curious
Where did I put 10mil monthly?
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by IbeOkehie: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So no one is making 10m here monthly bah legitimately... Okay na... Dey play

Very, very few Nigerians make $13,000, even in a year. The stats on earnings for Nigerian adults is very clear - less than 0.5% of Nigerians earn over ₦‎200K/month, over 97.5% of bank accounts hold less than ₦‎500K.

The economic trends and prospects in that country are well known. In 10 to 15 years, it's very likely someone starting a business with $13K in Nigeria today will be much, much poorer than a new immigrant starting from zero in the USA/UK right now.

Exxon Mobil, Shoprite and Michelin and many others exited the Nigerian market and they sure have a lot of capital. If growing a business is so easy in Nigeria, those thriving businesses will need employees and thus create jobs. Why then is the unemployment rate at 33% and rising?

When commenters on this forum start using their real names so we can assess the experiences that inform their comments, then we take them seriously. For now fantastic comments like this are an annoying joke.

grin

Have a good day.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by IbeOkehie: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lalar27:

That still did not justify the fact that you ate willing to be washing plate in another man country than investing in your country. Think of the kind of humiliation and racist behavior you will face there especially if they get to know you are a Nigerian that so many have seen as fraudster abroad. If I see 10 mil today I will invest in a business in Nigeria and use some of the profits to go on vacation to any country I like. Anywhere you are in these life you just have to be smart that's all even if you travel to abroad and you not smart you will do petty petty job till you die there

I started out as a cook in a foreign country and I turned out very well thank you. This is my real name, I have nothing to hide. I'm a real life example of the possibilities for immigrants in Anglo-nations. I know the probabilities for people my age in Nigeria. For example, the life expectancy of an average man in Nigeria is less than 60 years. You have to be alive first to spend money.

I live in the USA. I have friends and acquaintances who've been cooks, janitors or taxi drivers for over 20 years. They own good homes with 24hr running water & electricity. Go to their houses and you will see 4 or 5 cars parked there because ALL their teenage children each has a car. It's safe to say such jobs can't get such a living standard in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a poverty stricken country. I hope things get better there, but lying about it will not change reality.

Have a good day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Exceed15: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Japa
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by HRprof: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Menclothing:

Tell me his business location in Anambra my wife is from same local govt of obi I know Anambra well
Google is your friend
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by TopFxManager: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
bigsam75:
Between investing 10million naira in Nigeria or JAPA with 10M which one is the best?
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

The link below shows you how compound interest can multiply your wealth.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex#116958088

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
ibechris:

Guy be cooling down.

Those of them that have or have made this sums of money don't have two heads.

I just wish u the best out of this life so that can see above this kind of thoughts.
You seems not to understand how the conversation started. That's why I'm telling you this.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by IbeOkehie: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Gabangel:
Invest and then when you get your returns - JAPA!
The season for Palm Oil to ripen in the South is coming soon, at that time, it starts in February entering March, there would be excess, you buy in bulk and store. Because you are buying in bulk, you wouldn't too feel things like taxation and transportation, if you want do your storage - right there in the state where you bought it... by July you would be selling at a high price, by december, na people go dey beg you for even the smallest quantity. Invest o, and then JAPA. (use the period to skill up in tech sector(IT support, Data Analysis, Health Support desk or programming or cloud architecture), so that when you japa, you would go and hammer one tech job and still enjoy yourself)

grin

When I moved back to Nigeria, I had occasion to discuss this business. Yes, there's money in it, but it's not like it has fantastic margins. I'm from Nkwerre, Imo State I have family friends in the palm oil business. They own trees and have what you might call a vertically integrated operation. I can assure you they're not making out like Dangote. In any case many of those farmers, their children are migrating to Europe and the USA. There must be a reason.

Anyway to each his own. It's funny that anyone thinks ₦10 million bestows good odds for business success in Nigeria. Hmmm. Well, good luck to the OP. You've read the all the advice from anonymous strangers, good luck whatever you choose.

grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by hadex90(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
ibechris:

Which business have u done that makes u lie to people.
I am a business man and also an employee and all my friends are business men and women whom i envy and that made me to join them.

I think this kind of lies should stop in this 2023.
There is nothing that is smooth but neither is it smooth abroad.

Nigeria is a haven for anything called investment,business,tax and more. Only when he travels out he will know that Nigeria is a great country.
abeg comiteach me business o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by okuta007: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
IbeOkehie:

The Lebanese will succeed in Nigeria because the Nigerian government AND people favor Europeans and Asians above their fellow Nigerians. It's as simple as that. Go to any international airport in Nigeria and see for yourself. It's not an accident that most of the highest earning CEO's of quoted companies in Nigeria are Asian or European. Everyone think well before writing.

Thanks.

no they succeed because where u see barriers they see opportunities
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by okuta007: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
onatisi:

Infact if you can be in naija and raise 10m naira then you have no business thinking of relocating or japa . And even if you are thinking of japa or traveling it should be for something greater ,maybe a better job opportunity or better business not to go and hustle

God bless u - when that money finish him eye go clear - leave am

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Very, very few Nigerians make $13,000, even in a year. The stats on earnings for Nigerian adults is very clear - less than 0.5% of Nigerians earn over ₦‎200K/month, over 97.5% of bank accounts hold less than ₦‎500K.

The economic trends and prospects in that country have been very clear. In 10 to 15 years, it's very likely someone starting a business with $13K in Nigeria will be much, much poorer than a new immigrant starting from zero in the USA/UK. Even Exxon Mobil, Shoprite and Michelin had to exit the Nigerian market and they sure have a lot of capital. If growing a business is so easy in Nigeria, those businesses will need employees and thus create jobs. Why then is the unemployment rate at 33% and rising?

When commenters on this forum start using their real names so we can assess the experiences that inform their comments, then we take them seriously. For now fantastic comments like this are an annoying joke. grin

Have a good day.
Are you supporting to japa with 10m or stay and find something doing... Some small company dey grow and some big ones dey collapse...
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kaycee54321:

Billion from Kuli Kuli?

grin

Make me sef Lamba.

OP should remain. E fit make trillion from Kunu.
You see now... Baba Nigeria na big market... Enter big market see for your self... Jendo sef dey cash out... On this thread person dey tell me say some companies dey comot... I said some too dey spring up... Check the internet for the kulikuli.. Dey play na...
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
vastolord4:
The best decision to make in your life now is to leave Nigeria! You can't invest your money now in Nigerians unstable economy.. petrol driven businesses are crying cos of cost of petrol, diesel, firewood price have increased and no employer is increasing salaries.. before Peter Obi will stable the economy, it may take almost 6 years of his tenure and imagine what you'd gain in dollars outside the country.. you'll thank your God you made that decision...

You are supporting Obi but still you don't have belief in him or Nigeria grin grin grin
I'm not surprised at all, considering the fact that you see obstacle everywhere.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by crafteck(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
shegzhkn:

Bruv, what kind of business did you invest your resources??

Ive pinned the main businesses vids, search the profile

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Enddy50ty:
I'll advise you to Jaapaa to a good country, hustle hard and give yourself 2 years you'll make more than that 10 million.

The business atmosphere in this country does not guarantee ROI. Due to unforeseen and unfavorable government policies that can reck businesses from 100 to 0.

With ten million naira, he can look for products from a particular brand that don't have distributor in his city yet. Goldmine!!
I don't know why people who have this kind of money prefer to waste it on travelling arrangement and start working two, three jobs 24/7 abroad in extreme and unfriendly weather couple with loneliness for singles. Is that a life to envy? Never!

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Iamolukorede(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Why must you people always bring this rubbish here ?

Of what use will my advise be to you? How do you even rate the IQ level of total strangers whom you are asking for advise here?

Are you aware that you have many iliterates, drug addicts. Prostitutes, cultists and scammers here?

Are these the sort of people whose advise any sane human being should seek?

How on earth does one think in their heads to make them come here to sell life advise?

Imagine going to a brothel where psotitutes hustle to ask career advise?

Na this type of people dey sit down with agbero under ojuelegba bridge to discuss investment and career opportunity undecided

I like you view, perspective and submission. We still have sane pple here too but just that many don't have sense. Even the poster dont have up to 1milli in his account then posting foul, you know Nigerians they bring up stories that doesn't worth attention most times especially here on nl. Imagine a full grown adult making over 10milli here in nija, yet asking for answers from deranged folks who sits at their one parlour self contained room apartment with #200 data. And That is why I spend my quality time on qora and others, I read thru comments and I smh this guys are small abeg ..
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by IbeOkehie: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
okuta007:

no they succeed because where u see barriers they see opportunities

No sir, it's racist barriers imposed by Nigerians in favor of foreigners. It's normal Nigerian mentality and you know it. Nigerians respect light skinned foreigners and place them above the interests of their fellow Nigerians. That's why SKIN BLEACHING is so popular in Nigeria.

Lalar27:

That still did not justify the fact that you ate willing to be washing plate in another man country than investing in your country. Think of the kind of humiliation and racist behavior you will face there especially if they get to know you are a Nigerian that so many have seen as fraudster abroad. If I see 10 mil today I will invest in a business in Nigeria and use some of the profits to go on vacation to any country I like. Anywhere you are in these life you just have to be smart that's all even if you travel to abroad and you not smart you will do petty petty job till you die there

Again, I started out as a cook in the USA. Even as a cook I lived a better life than junior doctors and bankers. In Nigeria there you're serving foreigners that can kill you at any time and nothing will happen. It's in the news all the time.

As I've written before, I have more social, political and economic rights as an Igbo man in the USA than in Nigeria. That's fact. You don't know this because like most Nigerians, you're IGNORANT of the laws of your country.

For example, you probably don't know that you can't own land in Nigeria. You THINK you own land, but you don't. That's the LEGAL REALITY, at any time your State Governor can take what you THINK is your land. You get CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY, in the USA here I get a perpetual TITLE OF DEED.

My children have a higher likelihood of becoming President of the United States than any Igbo has of becoming President of Nigeria.

Sit down a moment and think critically of what Nigeria is and what it means. You're still in darkness. You will learn

3 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by okuta007: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
IbeOkehie:

No sir, it's racist barriers imposed by Nigerians in favor of foreigners. It's normal Nigerian mentality and you know it. Nigerians respect light skinned foreigners and place them above the interests of their fellow Nigerians. That's why SKIN BLEACHING is so popular in Nigeria.

Again, I started out as a cook in the USA. Even as a cook I lived a better life than junior doctors and bankers. In Nigeria there you're serving foreigners that can kill you at any time and nothing will happen. It's in the news all the time.

As I've written before, I have more social, political and economic rights as an Igbo man in the USA than in Nigeria. That's fact. You don't know this because like most Nigerians, you're IGNORANT of the laws of your country.

For example, you probably don't know that you can't own land in Nigeria. You THINK you own land, but you don't. That's the LEGAL REALITY, at any time your State Governor can take what you THINK is your land. You get CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY, in the USA here I get a perpetual TITLE OF DEED.

My children have a higher likelihood of becoming President of the United States than any Igbo has of becoming President of Nigeria.

Sit down a moment and think critically of what Nigeria is and what it means. You're still in darkness. You will learn

what the fvck are u talking about ? i have lived in America for more than 20 years and you absolutely own nothing in America bexause whatever you own as property is continually taxed until death - that’s why why say 2 things are sure in America - Debt and Taxes - Oga - even the house you spend 30 years financing- let’s assume u finish financing it after 30 years if you stop paying property tax they will take that house from you - In Nigeria such nonsense can’t happen - Ans who told you state governors take peoples houses ? is that your situation ? if so please go to court - dem never born that Governor who can try that and stop living in ignorance - the odds of your son becoming US President is one out of 400 million chances and please don’t use the Obama situation as a yardstick to measure that possibility- your son stands a chance to be Nigerias president after 16 years of Obi ruling naija for 2 terms of 8 years - better chance he has in naija rhan America where racist white foka won’t vote for him regardless of anything he think he knows or is - stop deceiving yourself Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2023
The irony and funny aspect of this issue is this .
THIS KIND OF MONEY 10M NAIRA THAT SOMEONE WANTS TO USE TO JAPA AND TRAVEL IS EXACTLY OR EVEN LESS THAN THE AMOUNT THOSE ABROAD ARE WORKING,PRAYING AND SAVING FOR TO HAVE AND COME BACK TO NIGERIA AND SETTLE DOWN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by alphabbey1(m): 12:34am On Jan 18, 2023
IbeOkehie:

For example, you probably don't know that you can't own land in Nigeria. You THINK you own land, but you don't. That's the LEGAL REALITY, at any time your State Governor can take what you THINK is your land. You get CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY, in the USA here I get a perpetpual TITLE OF DEED.

Post full of such fallacy. From the first point of 0.5% earning 200k/month to this gibberish comment. Better widen your horizon. what remain to complete your disdain post is to include "there are no homeless, broke white US citizen"

You are actually making zero sense. And only want to create an unnecessary argument based on lie....
First of all, no state or federal Goverment in Nigeria have any power to reclaim your land or house unless it falls amidst Goverment road which is pretty same anywhere in the world..... Meaning of C of O can be seen below to educate u more.... I can't believe someone will just wake up and think its easier to be homeless in Nigeria than in US....

And about a black man having chance to become US president before Nigeria produce an Igbo President, I don't even want to explore that so as not to bring my IQ down to your level. Coz even a layman knows reverse is the case....

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by CrownFemi: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2023
bigsam75:
Between investing 10million naira in Nigeria or JAPA with 10M which one is the best?

10m is not enough to set up a business in Naija... please japa I beg

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 1:16am On Jan 18, 2023
Invest
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by CallmeTrinity: 1:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Iamolukorede:

I like you view, perspective and submission. We still have sane pple here too but just that many don't have sense. Even the poster dont have up to 1milli in his account then posting foul, you know Nigerians they bring up stories that doesn't worth attention most times especially here on nl. Imagine a full grown adult making over 10milli here in nija, yet asking for answers from deranged folks who sits at their one parlour self contained room apartment with #200 data. And That is why I spend my quality time on qora and others, I read thru comments and I smh this guys are small abeg ..

My brother the thing just gets me tried.

How can people be bringing their personal life to ask armed robbers theives and scammers for advise I mean what sort of low self-esteem idiocy causes such stupidity?

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by olaeffect(m): 2:30am On Jan 18, 2023
HRprof:

For security and to measure standards they keep their family abroad while they keep making money in Nigeria . Most Nigerians Jakpa abroad syndrome travel for greener pasture not because of security reasons because they don’t even have kidnapping value, they believe to go there and pick money, when reality is done on them they enter fraudulent activities.

Is better to tell them the reality on ground before Jakpa get it right

The issue of fraudulent activity is a whole different story.
Who told you that 99% of the so called rich people in Nigeria you are referring to are not involved in one fraudulent activities or the other?
Is it the rich politicians you want us to start with? Or the rich public servants? Or the rich government contractors? Or the so-called rich businessman that are involved in illegal import and export of drugs/various contrabands?

If only you know the numbers of Nigerian postgraduate students that are doing decent menial jobs abroad and living scam free lives you won't be making examples with a few bad eggs that you have mentioned there.

Yes, there is somewhat dignity in our live in Nigeria for a few. But what sort of criminal divinity do we have at the expense of the general public.

Mind you, I just left Nigeria less than 6months, so I am talking from experience.
In Nigeria I was I manager in a corporate organization and my salary is way more than 12 times Nigerian minimum wage.
And currently the job I have here now is the job of a school-cert (I won't mention the job) because it is a job I can never do in Nigeria, infact I have personal staff doing same job in my house in Nigeria.
But with the salary I get from that jobi can rent a house, live comfortably and in peace, steady light, water, no agbero and area boys rubbish, no police harassment (in fact in my 6months here, I have seen police only 2 times).

Please every average Nigerian need to travel out to a descent western country to better understand how a human being is suppose to live.

I know some people enjoy the way Nigerian is sha. Just like Fela said; animals in human skins exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 3:13am On Jan 18, 2023
olaeffect:

The issue of fraudulent activity is a whole different story.
Who told you that 99% of the so called rich people in Nigeria you are referring to are not involved in one fraudulent activities or the other?
Is it the rich politicians you want us to start with? Or the rich public servants? Or the rich government contractors? Or the so-called rich businessman that are involved in illegal import and export of drugs/various contrabands?

If only you know the numbers of Nigerian postgraduate students that are doing decent menial jobs abroad and living scam free lives you won't be making examples with a few bad eggs that you have mentioned there.

Yes, there is somewhat dignity in our live in Nigeria for a few. But what sort of criminal divinity do we have at the expense of the general public.

Mind you, I just left Nigeria less than 6months, so I am talking from experience.
In Nigeria I was I manager in a corporate organization and my salary is way more than 12 times Nigerian minimum wage.
And currently the job I have here now is the job of a school-cert (I won't mention the job) because it is a job I can never do in Nigeria, infact I have personal staff doing same job in my house in Nigeria.
But with the salary I get from that jobi can rent a house, live comfortably and in peace, steady light, water, no agbero and area boys rubbish, no police harassment (in fact in my 6months here, I have seen police only 2 times).

Please every average Nigerian need to travel out to a descent western country to better understand how a human being is suppose to live.

I know some people enjoy the way Nigerian is sha. Just like Fela said; animals in human skins exist.
it seems you totally missed the point of the whole discussion.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Cromagnon: 6:14am On Jan 18, 2023
ednut1:
all the real rich men in Nigeria have investments abroad plus their kids are there. Una go just come here dey write crap . Even thugs like mc oluomo and sunday igboho have foreign residency lol
https://guardian.ng/news/dangote-to-preserve-familys-wealth-by-opening-new-york-office/
https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/features/2020/12/10/wealthy-nigerians-buying-citizenship-overseas
dangote, bua, obi, obi Cubana, lie small small na
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Chrisog: 6:32am On Jan 18, 2023
That's a huge sum.
First of all, how did you make such amount? Through savings from salary or from business?.
If I am to be you, if that huge sum come from business, I will not even dream of travelling. But if it savings from salary I would advice you fine your way out.
Business can double that amount in a year but salary can't.
So hold on first, invest the money and make more money before think of moving. Before then you must have put business on ground.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by dyera(m): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

I'm not disputing that but you self reason am shey u fit get that kind amonut make u still dey confused.

Be like the N10m drop for him lap, that's why he is currently confused.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by LagBlogger(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2023
alphabbey1:

Post full of such fallacy. From the first point of 0.5% earning 200k/month to this gibberish comment. Better widen your horizon. what remain to complete your disdain post is to include "there are no homeless, broke white US citizen"

You are actually making zero sense. And only want to create an unnecessary argument based on lie....
First of all, no state or federal Goverment in Nigeria have any power to reclaim your land or house unless it falls amidst Goverment road which is pretty same anywhere in the world..... Meaning of C of O can be seen below to educate u more.... I can't believe someone will just wake up and think its easier to be homeless in Nigeria than in US....

And about a black man having chance to become US president before Nigeria produce an Igbo President, I don't even want to explore that so as not to bring my IQ down to your level. Coz even a layman knows reverse is the case....

Thank you for educating the arrogant ignoramus.

I have read many of his negative posts on other threads. Always painting Nigeria black and claiming people here are extremely poor whereas there are honest hard-working rich people here that can pay his gross yearly income on a monthly basis if they so wish.

Personally I would ignore him but a lot of people read comments on nairaland and they could be led astray by his ignorant, negative talk.

You didn't just reply him, you educated others who would have been led astray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria / Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Weak Naira Slows Down Japa Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.