Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria (25076 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Nobodysboo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Japa o
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
seanwilliam:

Maybe when I reach your age , my priority can change. But for now I’m young and all about making money , I’m interested in what can fetch me 10m monthly. Legit.
wether in Nigeria or abroad. With that I can afford whatever lifestyle I want.
weyrey don conclude say I Senior am. Lol
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Ekugbeh(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
bigsam75:

Which profitable business you want do with that amount and be ok?
stainless materials, Watercollectors materials, furniture materials, roofing materials, tiles, doors many things abeg
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by carsuperman: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Japa oh. The return for Japa can be massive if you get there and learn fast

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
chimpad:
You were not referring to new migrants? So a person in a country for two years is what? Not a new migrant? Your comment about abroad is false and misleading.
where did I mention 2years in my comment? You go just dey assume bro.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hydroxide:
weyrey don conclude say I Senior am. Lol

Lol na elders like you Dey take cool and serene environment over money now.

At this my age, it’s not money it’s not making sense. With enough money, I can create my own paradise.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
seanwilliam:

Lol na elders like you Dey take cool and serene environment over money now.

At this my age, it’s not money it’s not making sense. With enough money, I can create my own paradise.
Lol, I get your point bro. Is good to make money early but I'm not really after making all the millions. For me, I rather live in a convenient environment that has everything(opportunities) I need than just thinking about making millions. No way you can make 10m per month in naija legitimately
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Positiveme2020: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kingdelexy:
Invest the money with MBES LTD and get 2.5% ROI Monthly.

For more information call
08139671261or 07015116323

I know people like you will come here. . . .why are you guys like this .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by chimpad: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sorry guy. I misquoted you. grin
Hydroxide:
where did I mention 2years in my comment? You go just dey assume bro.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sukkyy2010:
it a belittle for you answering the dummy Op, someone who has never practice business before in his life let alone having financial intelligence. Some of them that travel out of this country with millions of naira for a greener pasture are blind to see the endless opportunity in Nigeria that doesn't require even average cost of the money been spent on migration.

In late 2020 I initiate a business with 500k,( don't ask what type of business) today I've amounted to 5m within the space of 2year while many with enough capital than I did are still ranting all over painting bad the country.

I started a business with the sum of 360k after NYSC in 2012.
Today,I have made more than 80million naira after so much aggressive compounding.

Just like u mentioned,with more money into ur business u are sure to make more as the year progresses.

Good luck to u brother.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by toolate2fail(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
I can give you 12% ROI for minimum of 3 months we are investment company based in Abuja pls call 08174389553
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by chimpad: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bro ppl don dey make am o. It makes me question my coming abroad sef. Wey dey don use tax and big mortgage almost spoil person life finish. There a friend that recently got hired remote as a DevOPs engineer he stays in Lagos. The pay is huge and for the fact that he lives n Naija makes it mad. Relocating abroad is not juicy anymore. E don dey happen for Naija.
Hydroxide:
Lol, I get your point bro. Is good to make money early but I'm not really after making all the millions. For me, I rather live in a convenient environment that has everything(opportunities) I need than just thinking about making millions. No way you can make 10m per month in naija legitimately
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Abiliboi: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Go to your Bank, align with your Bank manager, open a dollar or euro Account. Invest 5m out of the 10m (I didn't say deposit 5m, remember). With remaining 5m Japa and hustle like you never see 1m b4.

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hydroxide:

Why are u belittling yourself?
I know someone who makes 30million per month. He is major distributor of an FMCG products.

U can do better.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by cigaricon(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Stay back and invest in a business you are knowledgeable in. Nigeria is not dead bro, you already know the system here and can maneuver it, except you're not smart enough.

Invest in what you're well grounded in and continually be innovative in it, surely you'll make it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by cigaricon(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hydroxide:

I laugh at you. You think people earning that amount will come out and announce it to you?
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
Japa is for those that don't have means of making it here in Nigeria or no family background, parents are poor just like mine then b4 I traveled out, you can't have 10m and you wanna run away except if you don't know what to do with the money here in Nigeria which there are a lot, then you can travel maybe by doing so after some time your brain go open for investment

Take goat tie rope, take rope tie goat, Nigeria without a good prospect and a good leader who understands the masses wont function. Make e take e money go hustle get money and invest back. my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Lalar27: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
gimakon:

Take goat tie rope, take rope tie goat, Nigeria without a good prospect and a good leader who understands the masses wont function. Make e take e money go hustle get money and invest back. my 2 cents.
So you now If you see 10mil what will be on your mind will be to Japa are start struggling all over again in a no man's land where you will be treated a a nobody?
Yes Nigeria is not good but if you are bussiness oriented and you see have 10mil the business will yield more profit.
That's if you are bussiness oriented ooo
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by dannydee75(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Just leave this country quietly for good....
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Alabaintprice(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Anyone saying stay in Nigeria is clueless.
With 10meters, I'm leaving this country. Go into exportation of Tokunbo products to Nigeria..... Case closed.

Money triples within a year or 2

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
cigaricon:

I laugh at you. You think people earning that amount will come out and announce it to you?
I know people might be earning such. But it's a process, you can't just start now and be start earning 10M per month legitimately. You should know what we were talking about before I made such statement. Abi na only that part you see?
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
ibechris:

Why are u belittling yourself?
I know someone who makes 30million per month. He is major distributor of an FMCG products.

U can do better.

na as he start to work with FMCG he begin earn 30M? Did you even follow up with the comments from the beginning? Calm down bro.

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by eflintsone(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Stay back and invest if you have #10m
No listen to japa fc people

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lalar27:

So you now If you see 10mil what will be on your mind will be to Japa are start struggling all over again in a no man's land where you will be treated a a nobody?
Yes Nigeria is not good but if you are bussiness oriented and you see have 10mil the business will yield more profit.
That's if you are bussiness oriented ooo

Oya no vex show me business , i am here to learn.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Chinedumejoooo: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
ibechris:

U have a job for him abroad shey?
You are more 100 percent right.
No where else in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by okuta007: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
vastolord4:
The best decision to make in your life now is to leave Nigeria! You can't invest your money now in Nigerians unstable economy.. petrol driven businesses are crying cos of cost of petrol, diesel, firewood price have increased and no employer is increasing salaries.. before Peter Obi will stable the economy, it may take almost 6 years of his tenure and imagine what you'd gain in dollars outside the country.. you'll thank your God you made that decision...

while you are running away to waste $13,000 on a trip to nowhere, somewhere in Beirut, Lebanon - A Lebanese of your own age is thanking his stars he got a Nigerian visa - and with only $1,500 in his pocket - By 2033 (10 years from today) You will return to Nigeria brandishing foreign kpali , fresh skin and nice clothes as an achievement with the most amount in your bank account being $1,200 after your travel expenses - while that Lebanese who came to Nigeria when you were japa-ing away from the same Nigeria will be worth @ least $ 2 million and living in a high brow area in Nigeria - nacking solid naija babes that poverty will not even allow you say hello to and he will use his Landcruiser SUV to pour potopoto for your body while you are waiting to take a cab to keep appointment with your aggrieved Uncle who is waiting to insult you for neglecting your family for the past 10 years : You will return to a country where the kids you left behind will be proud home owners and family heads doing very well in life, and greeting you,--- Bros, you don come back? how far naw - wetin you carry come ? while you neither have a plot of land or a house to your name because bills ate all your money abroad and the few money you could save and send home, some family members or evil friends scammed you of it and did not build any house for you, THEN you will return to NIGERIA broke and bitter and time will never reverse for your sake BECAUSE time lost can never be retrieved --------------- WHY NOT INVEST THE MONEY AND DO ALL YOU CAN TO SUCCEED IN NIGERIA where the cost of living is very low and the market is so available to trade anything and make money - and later japa on your own terms for leisure ?? Hmmmmm, dont worry, go and waste that money, dog wey won loss will never listen to the owner whistle...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hydroxide:
na as he start to work with FMCG he begin earn 30M? Did you even follow up with the comments from the beginning? Calm down bro.

He is self employed and not a salary earner
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ehya
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

He is self employed and not a salary earner
He started earning 30m immediately he become self employed? Cos I no understand you......
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
okuta007:

while you are running away to waste $13,000 on a trip to nowhere, somewhere in Beirut, Lebanon - A Lebanese of your own age is thanking his stars he got a Nigerian visa - and with only $1,500 in his pocket - By 2033 (10 years from today) You will return to Nigeria brandishing foreign kpali , fresh skin and nice clothes as an achievement with the most amount in your bank account being $1,200 after your travel expenses - while that Lebanese who came to Nigeria when you were japa-ing away from the same Nigeria will be worth @ least $ 2 million and living in a high brow area in Nigeria - nacking solid naija babes that poverty will not even allow you say hello to and he will use his Landcruiser SUV to pour potopoto for your body while you are waiting to take a cab to keep appointment with your aggrieved Uncle who is waiting to insult you for neglecting your family for the past 10 years : You will return to a country where the kids you left behind will be proud home owners and family heads doping very well in life, and greeting you,--- Bros, you don come back? how far naw - wetin you carry come ? while you neither have a plot of land or a house to your name because bills ate all your money abroad and the few money you could save and send home, some family members or evil friends scammed you of it and did not build any house for you, THEN you will return to NIGERIA broke and bitter and time will never reverse for your sake BECAUSE time lost can never be retrieved --------------- WHY NOT INVEST THE MONEY AND DO ALL YOU CAN TO SUCCEED IN NIGERIA where the cost of living is very low and the market is so available to trade anything and make money - and later japa on your own terms for leisure ?? Hmmmmm, dont worry, go and waste that money, dog wey won loss will never listen to the owner whistle...

Infact if you can be in naija and raise 10m naira then you have no business thinking of relocating or japa . And even if you are thinking of japa or traveling it should be for something greater ,maybe a better job opportunity or better business not to go and hustle

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hydroxide:

Man,if u have capital....u can start making huge sums of money.

If I have two hundred million naira now,just today,before the end of January I know where I would turn it to 500million just in 13months.

That is me...I know the people around me I don't know of u.

My aunty tells me that cash is king, and indeed she is right!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
ibechris:

Man,if u have capital....u can start making huge sums of money.

If I have two hundred million naira now,just today,before the end of January I know where I would turn it to 500million just in 13months.

That is me...I know the people around me I don't know of u.

My aunty tells me that cash is king, and indeed she is right!
How you want take get the 200Million for Nigeria? You missed out on how this conversation started and you should go back to the beginning so you can understand what we were talking about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Car Crashes Into A Canal In Ikorodu (Photos) / Chaos At Jos Airport: Passengers Block Arik Air Flight From Taking Off / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Plane Crash Site, No Casualties (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.