Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies (15248 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:
Ok then....
The Invitation Had Been Noted.!!

7pm is it..
yes. Your lies and propaganda against Bvas machines effectiveness will be bursted on the social media space. February 25th presidential election will retire your clueless drug baron Tinubu in Nigeria politics. February 25th must be obey.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Johnnyessence:
yes. Your lies and propaganda against Bvas machines effectiveness will be bursted on the social media space. February 25th presidential election will retire your clueless drug baron Tinubu in Nigeria politics. February 25th must be obey.

JUST SHARRAPP.!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Johnnyessence(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:

JUST SHARRAPP.!!

just shut up here. You are just a clueless liar and propagandist here. Your lies and propaganda have bursted again. Bvas machines has come to stay. Thanks to Yiaga Africa for their reports. Kudos to them all.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Johnnyessence:
just shut up here. You are just a clueless liar and propagandist here. Your lies and propaganda have bursted again. Bvas machines has come to stay. Thanks to Yiaga Africa for their reports. Kudos to them all.

MISTA-MAN..
I SAY YOU SHOULD SHARRAPP.!!

I have known your moniker.
I will continue to educate you from now going forward.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Johnnyessence(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:

MISTA-MAN..
I SAY YOU SHOULD SHARRAPP.!!

I have known your moniker.
I will continue to educate you from now going forward.
check my wall here, I post truths and fact as it’s. Bvas machines has come to stay. Bvas machines will do the magic in the upcoming presidential election and state elections too. Tinubu the drug baron is a clueless goner and clueless loser in the poll.
Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
The best remedies from Biafrans are in below.

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Abudat(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dey try to use your brain once in a while,what don't you understand in his write up?

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Emir01: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Johnnyessence:
rubbish write up here as usual, what you said here is nothing but clueless lies and propaganda on the media. I ask you here, when did the synchronisation took place, tell me the date and time. You better ask Inec ICT staffs about the BVAS machines synchronisation and not rushing to the media to publish lies and propaganda as usual in order to discredit the integrity of the Inec. Why can’t you publish your lies against Inec Bvas machines authenticity when a governorship Election were conducted in Ekiti State election on June 18, 2022. You won’t do that cos’ APC your party won the poll there. Now that APC in Osun State was thunderously defeated in the poll on July 16th governorship Election last year, you are now here publishing lies and propaganda against the usefulness of Inec Bvas machines. Bvas machines will do the magic in next month February 25th presidential election and nothing happens. The Bvas machines will function well to its capacity for more than 24 hours. Maybe you ask Yiaga reports on the outcome of Ekiti and Osun State governorship Election. Yiaga in their reports even praised Inec conducts on the Osun State governorship Election last year July 16th. Bvas machines has come to stay. July 16th governorship Election the best so far in Osun State history. Kudos to Inec for conducting free and credible poll in Osun State. What the Nigeria electorates are expecting from them is to conduct credible poll in next month February 25th presidential election and March 11th governorship elections too. Inec tried no be small. Kudos to them and their wonderful staffs.

Your point is baseless. Do we have the same issue in Ekiti or Anambra?. Ekiti poll was challenged in court and nothing like synchronisation brouhaha. This guy called attention of Inec to rectify problems and you're spewing thrash.

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Antoeni(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
May the Those Errors Work in the Favour of
Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Tonyavaro: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2023

Enjoy powerful bass and crystal clear sound with a long playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion !

supports memory card, auxiliary port, strap carriage , FM radio etc.

Price - N20,000

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Emir01: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Johnnyessence:
I will always be bursting your lies and propaganda here, clueless Tinubu heartless fan looking for possible means to discredit Bvas machines technology. Bvas machines has come to stay. Tinubu the clueless drug baron ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. We are heavily ready to retire him from active Nigeria politics. I’ve read the final address of the Inec counsel, Pdp counsels and APC counsel too. You are the one that’s posting lies and propaganda, twisting their words as well. You have failed woefully in painting the Bvas machines technology bad, as it stands today, Nigeria electorates are much educated to know the importance and the usefulness of Bvas machines technology. Bvas machines will do the magic next month February 25th presidential election. Tinubu your clueless drug Lord and party destroyer is a clueless goner. February 25th must obey, February 25th is highly sacrosanct.

Tinubu will defeat your candidate resoundingly. All this your thrash yiy wrote will later hunt you. Tinubu is the best

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by PStacks(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria.

Very peculiar and very Unique Country.

Nigerians can Manipulate Anything.

I just dey laff Peter Obi People

Make Dem just dey Play dey go.

Just dey Play.

E go soon clear. February is around the Corner..

Kosewu.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Babastrong(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Anything that was configured or created by man would have anomality. I have met two persons who can manipulate the BVAS.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by banjul01: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
In your write up, you said PO do not have access to the accredited voters until after election. This is a lie. I handled BVAS during last Osun election. As the election was going on in my unit, I was comparing the accredited voters on the machine with the voters register until the voting ended.
Therefore, PO and all the polling officials have access to the accredited voters by the BVAS even before the end of election.

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by adioolayi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Some people are collecting #5000 , food items in exchange for the details of their PVC..

And they are busy fooling themselves that they won't vote for candidate that they have sold their information too..and there is nothing anyone can do with the details of their PVC without them on election day...

I laugh...in this age Why will you even show interest in obtaining anything for the details of your PVC We think the Politicians that have invested in getting the details for cheap rewards are foolish

I will advise us to be vigilant...don't even plan to ripoff any political party..it's better not to collect anything from them...free your mind...and vote your conscience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Ahdunns(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:

JUST SHARRAPP.!!

ogeni you are the one to shut up. Stop trying to deceive people by posting fake claims. The BVAS has no known error.

You're just afraid that it won't work in your favor.

I was an adhoc staff in that Osun election. APO 2 for that matter, I handled the machine and I can bodly say we didn't encounter any error from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Ahdunns(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
banjul01:
In your write up, you said PO do not have access to the accredited voters until after election. This is a lie. I handled BVAS during last Osun election. As the election was going on in my unit, I was comparing the accredited voters on the machine with the voters register until the voting ended.
Therefore, PO and all the polling officials have access to the accredited voters by the BVAS even before the end of election.

You sef na Corper abi �
Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Gohs: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:
I have been following the Osun Election Tribunal keenly.
The things I have been reading about the recent discoveries on the use of the BVAS are so tasteless and undeserving of the INEC which we are hoping upon to deliver a smooth and transparent election. . .
I sincerely hope that this submission of mine would be of great help and importance in the upcoming elections.

I read the story on the links you dropped — the BVAS are working just fine.

Some polling unit officers (PO) decided to record more voters THAN the number inside the BVAS machines.
This rigging was done inside form EC8 NOT in the BVAS machine.
Because INEC was using form EC8 to calculate election results.

What INEC should do is disregard form EC8 COMPLETELY and ONLY work with the numbers sent in from the BVAS machines.

Anyway let's all go out and massively Vote Labour Party — Peter Obi for president grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by MadamExcellency: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Meagainstthem:

That guy is not Obident but mikano boy,in fact he's anything PDP present.

Thanks for this wonderful write-up, may Almighty God continue to bless you.

The Op is a megalomaniac tribalist.

He just poured misplaced venom on his perceived enemy, the obedient. They will never attack PDP even when brutalised.

The writer of this oped is evil incarnate - my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by 77up(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Na trash you dey talk here in order to discredit credible Bvas machines technology. You are just ignorant of your thoughts here. Maybe you should read Paul Anaba SAN response on the alleged Bvas machines synchronisation reports here. You never read his response but quickly jumped to conclusions in order to discredit Bvas machines credibility. Maybe you should go and read Paul Anaba SAN last week final address in the tribunal in Osogbo last week. He said it as it is, he said the APC alleged synchronisation reports of Bvas machines are fake cos’ the date APC alleged that Bvas machines synchronisation reports came out was early not when the Bvas machines has synchronised its machines used for the election. APC quickly rushed to the media when they haven’t done their findings on the Bvas machines synchronisation reports on all the machines used in the election. I hope you can see where your lies and propaganda is been exposed here. Go and read punch and tribune online newspapers or what Paul Anaba SAN said on the general synchronisation of the Bvas machines used for the election. That’s why APC and Oyetola will lose their cases in the tribunal court of justice. The tribunal court of justice will dismissed Oyetola cases for lacking merit. As it stand today, Bvas machines general synchronisation reports stands in which the accreditation and the voting results tally with each other. No over voting in July 16th governorship Election. Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Tinubu is next that will collect his own breakfast next month of February. We are fully ready to serve him his own breakfast. The clueless drug baron Tinubu is a clueless goner.
Learn to use paragraph Oga haba angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Tanimuabk: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Clap for una self 4 quarreling about Osun election and bvas,but mind u Tinubu is the next president

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by ALFADOS(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:
I have been following the Osun Election Tribunal Keenly, and the things I have been reading about the recent discoveries on the use of the BVAS are so tasteless and undeserving of the INEC which we are hoping upon to deliver a smooth and transparent election.

I sincerely hope that this submission of mine would be of great help and importance in the upcoming elections.
I WAS ONCE A PRESIDING OFFICER FOR THE PAST THREE [3] GENERAL ELECTION, SUCH ERRORS DO HAPPENED IN THE PROCESS OF ACCREDITATION OF A VOTERS CARDS THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THAT POLLING UNIT, THE MISTAKE IS FROM APO1 AND APO2, THE BVAS DOES'NT HAVE MUCH ERROR BUT MOSTLY ITS HUMAN ERRORS, IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
banjul01:
If you read my write-up very well....

I was suggesting to INEC to keep that particular information hidden in future elections, and thus, such information should be kept away from everyone, including the POs.

So, are we not saying the same thing??
Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ahdunns:
ogeni you are the one to shut up. Stop trying to deceive people by posting fake claims. The BVAS has no known error.

You're just afraid that it won't work in your favor.

I was an adhoc staff in that Osun election. APO 2 for that matter, I handled the machine and I can bodly say we didn't encounter any error from it.
After the Osun Election Tribunal Judgement, I will bring your attention to all the relevant paragraphs, so that you can explain things for me better
Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Gohs:

I read the story on the links you dropped — the BVAS are working just fine.

Some polling unit officers (PO) decided to record more voters THAN the number inside the BVAS machines.
This rigging was done inside form EC8 NOT in the BVAS machine.
Because INEC was using form EC8 to calculate election results.

What INEC should do is disregard form EC8 COMPLETELY and ONLY work with the numbers sent in from the BVAS machines.

Anyway let's all go out and massively Vote Labour Party — Peter Obi for president grin
Thanks so much for your explanations.

At least, you tried to explain things better for me.
Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
MadamExcellency:

He just poured misplaced venom on his perceived enemy, the obedient. They will never attack PDP even when brutalised.

Your Opinion..
And that's just what it is.

So, you can do whatever you like with it
Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by olabamijisamson: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Interesting conversation.
I have taken my time to watch and review the interrogation, argument and debate that ensued on both floors of the National assembly when the entire INEC Management team went to present the Introduction of BVAS as a technological innovation to our electoral system, at no time did either the INEC Chairman or his ICT experts mention the word "SYNCHRONIZATION", all they kept saying was that as soon as the BVAS captures your fingerprint or face, it will be immediately be sent to the INEC server at real time. When the issue of network Coverage was raised, he said it will be automatically uploaded or add once the BVAS machine surfaces wherever there's network access.

Synchronization as postulated by INEC and PDP in Osun at the tribunal is a fraud. It was imported to mislead the judges. The coronary to this is that, somebody somewhere is trying to cover the tracks of over voting as reported by the BVAS document generated by INEC itself on July 26th. How on earth do you explain that synchronization of BVAS machines used for July 16th election was completed on August 22nd, 39days after the conduct of election.

A question to ask is that, in accordance to the electoral act 2022 as amended, S65 SS4 & 5, which figure of Accredited voters was used by the State returning officer to declare Ademola Adeleke. To buttress this, as at 4pm on election day, on INEC website, total number of accredited voters were displayed on INEC iRev and election result app, but when it was 7:36pm when votes announced was greater than accredited voters, the site was pulled down.

More than obvious, it is evidently clear that over voting took place in 744 polling units. If going by the documentary and oral evidences of the petitioner, it is apt and safe to say that Gboyega Oyetola is coming back to govern osun state once again. This is the gospel truth

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by odduduwa: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:

You are one of the reasons why neutral people hate the OBIDIENTS..
You're one of the reasons why neutral people would always say that: “Obidients And Emotional-Rantings are just like 5-&-6..”

Like, you got too emotional, to the extent that you forgot that I am a staunch die-hard Obidient too..
I am more Obidient than you can ever begin to imagine.
You're just there online, and actively ranting.
You have not even started evangelising about your candidate yet..

Yet you couldn't just click on my profile and check my previous topics and posts and see where I belong.
That's too bad of you..

Meanwhile, if you read my submission to the end, you would see that I love the BVAS Technology more than you would ever imagine to start loving it. You don't even know how the so-called BVAS works.

**And back to the lengthy trash you dropped up there,, I dropped the links from where I got my information. You couldn't even click on the links and read for yourself, and you rushed to start vomiting trash.
You don't have to disagree or to agree with me. You should just be arguing directly with Prof. Paul Ananaba, who happens to be the Counsel to the INEC in the on-going Osun Election Tribunal.. He was the one who said those things up there, and those were the reasons he gave, as to why the BVAS-Report should be discarded.
That is,, INEC itself was there in the court, and telling the court not to rely on the BVAS-Report in its judgement.

You mentioned Ekiti.??
But neither the petitioners nor the respondents in the Ekiti Election Tribunal cared to call up for the BVAS-Report.
Thus, how would you expect someone to write anything about the BVAS with regards to the Ekiti Election, or the Ekiti Election Tribunal.??

As for the YIAGA Reports you mentioned,, I read both YIAGA Reports, and CDD reports on both Elections. But then, Everything I wrote here were based on the most-recent outcomes in the on-going Osun Election Tribunal (which I mentioned in my write-up), or, is it that you cannot read things and understand them very well.??

you are the emotional here, that guy is a confirm PDP loyalist but because you are here to slander anything Peter obi , you assumed anybody against apc is automatically obedient
Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Meagainstthem: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Sorry but op is Obident

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by onuman: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
The Labour Party needs to recruit international IT experts to pair with INEC IT people manning the INEC SERVER. Rigging the election in favour of the ruling party through experts manipulation of INEC SERVER, is possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega / The Changes The “Not Too Young To Run” Act Will Bring To Nigerian / Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.