Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! (3050 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by Germanjoe(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pierocash:
I have one in my life right now. Very caring,loving, and beautiful too.

The only reason I find it hard to propose marriage to her is just because she is a single mum of a 4 yr old boy. If not,she is everything a man needs in a woman.

I don't want to marry her,but dumping her is such a difficult thing to do because I don't want to hurt her.
Ur causing more havoc,either u marry her or leave her.time heals all wound.
Do not use two hands n hold what is not yours.
Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by Germanjoe(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Snowx:

Likely on the same shoe..
Was thinking if I marry her..perhaps i will loose the love in coming years due to the fa t that the bride price wasn't even paid on her head..before she has the child..my ego will be seriously affected..

Quit now,so dat u can be able to have a healthy relationship n family.problems has no time..
Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by Tunagee(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pierocash:

The only reason I find it hard to propose marriage to her is just because she is a single mum of a 4 yr old boy. I[b]f not,she is everything a man needs in a woman[/b].

I don't want to marry her,but dumping her is such a difficult thing to do because I don't want to hurt her.

Wow! She must be very rare to find.
Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by dontrulee: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Just like we have good people and bad people, we also have good single mothers and bad single mothers. Everything has their own advantages and disadvantages but I can explicitly say that the disadvantages of marrying a single mother is far greater whatever advantage you can think of.

If she has more than one child from the same or different baby daddies(and they're still alive) , that's a serious red flag. Run for your life.

They're great manipulators, they've been through a lot of emotional torture and damage and they are very great pretenders.

Single mothers can be nice and lovely but that's only on the surface. No single mother will ever blame themselves for the stupid and senseless mistakes they committed, they will always say the baby daddy was irresponsible. Why will you choose someone irresponsible if you're not someone irresponsible in the first place??

I can type more than ten pages about single mothers since I have dated close to twenty of them. My conclusion, let single fathers marry single mothers and virgins marry virgins but unfortunately life no balance. Some people will still choose to be unfortunate by marrying a single mother. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. grin grin

Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by dontrulee: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tunagee:

Wow! She must be very rare to find.

Lolz, na format jare. grin

Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by RomanGreen: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pierocash:

The only reason I find it hard to propose marriage to her is just because she is a single mum of a 4 yr old boy. If not,she is everything a man needs in a woman.

They are always good until you wife her officially then you go see premium shege, I was in only sometime ago, she was so good that I proudly spoke about her before my friends, I engaged her and one thing led to the other she come show me her real self, omoh... I didn't waste time in moving on even though she has already apologised while crying profusely but mehn, I can't handle her behavior especially the part where you can't freely scold her child as she will always say it's because you are not the biological father of her kid, who in his right senses will endure such trauma forever? And worse still they act like they are the best thing after jollof rice

Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by JaneYave(f): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Single moms are for special men. Not for ordinary men with no grace. Only great hearted men value and respect them. So when next you see a single mom, respect her grace to carry on

Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by donnie2016: 2:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It takes men with God's heart to accept that. We have such in our family too. Its not easy adopting and training someone else's children.
The worst part is when they are grown, the first thing they do is finding their way to their biological father's house!

Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by LincolnOnyeabor: 2:30am On Jan 18, 2023
JaneYave:
Single moms are for special men. Not for ordinary men with no grace. Only great hearted men value and respect them. So when next you see a single mom, respect her grace to carry on

Quick question:

Would you like to be a Single Mom??

Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by Dizzyyish: 4:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by Rahkman: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Goodlady:

When you become a single daddy, all women ll run from you.
Some of you boys here deserve to eat and drink sour!
What you can't take, you want girls to take it.
What's wrong with a single lady?
Incompetent boy!
Lol I get pikin and I still get babes on a regular ....even most dey find marriage from me after the knowledge of my baby girl,its a men's world just deal with it

Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by Goodlady(f): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol I get pikin and I still get babes on a regular ....even most dey find marriage from me after the knowledge of my baby girl,its a men's world just deal with it
men are scum
Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by zedegit: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Rahkman:

You couldn't have said it better.
I just decided to ignore them since they don't want to understand the key points but rush to attack me.
Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by Isabi4lov: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Who made them one
Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by cassyrooy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pierocash:

Decide sooner; marrying her or releasing her.

Indecision will only make things linger on for much longer, and which is much worse.

Re: 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! by flokii: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
The problem with most single mums of nowadays is that they tend to make bad choices most of the time and end up falling into the hand of bad guys.. women are moved by what they hear and will fall helplessly for a smooth male liar.

This is why you can see some of them having like 4-5 kids from different men and still be looking for true love. A guy that truly cares is somewhere there o, but they won't look at him or show interest.

At What Age Should A Guy/lady Marry? / What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? / A Woman Wanted Me To Impregnent Her Wife