Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,753 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. (4003 Views)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by Winterhaven(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What most people consider love is really obsession which is fueled by brain chemicals confusing their logical centers. See Are you in love or just high on chemicals in your brain? Answer: Yes. Since the lady in question has told you that she is instead interested in her career, the foolish thing to do is to decide to ghost her as that is immature behavior in itself. Rather, consider that she may turn out a valuable accept in your future somewhere and a possible networking connection that may prove of value to you.

2. Once you have decided on whether she may be valuable to you, what you need to do is deal with your brain's obsession with her. The way to do that is to switch from considering your relationship with her in an illogical manner to a purely logical one. To break from the brain chemicals-driven obsession requires work, the same sort of work you would need to build self-control, etc. See breaking an obsession. Note that if you decide to ghost her, you would need to do the very same work in order to completely forget her anyways, so why not do the work and keep her as a contact and possible network for your future. undecided
Thanks man. An interesting read.
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by wwwtortoise(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Ikennaford:
Real Men don't keep female friends,you only keep females you working with to make money, if you ain't fucking her, stop talking to her or block her, get yourself a girlfriend your feelings towards her go vanish

Lies from the pit of hell.
The problem with most of you is that you only see women from the sex angle.
Women are much more capable of a whole lot and you can use that to your advantage only if you know how to play the game of human dynamics.

There’s nothing wrong in having different girls for different purposes sane way they keep guys for their own agenda.

There’re levels to this game.
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by marlow1962(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Dshocker:
She is only trying to keep you plan C, should incase plan A or B fails.

Which one is, she is trying to concentrate on her career.

Bra the shima no value you and deep down, you know say she no send you, why kee ya sef?
If some nigas no keee demself bcus if woman, dia body and soul will nva be at peace.
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by Ikennaford: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2023
wwwtortoise:

Women are much more capable of a whole lot and you can use that to your advantage only if you know how to play the game of human dynamics.

There’s nothing wrong in having different girls for different purposes sane way they keep guys for their own agenda.

I'm talking about real men son, not a teenager like you
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by jeromestarks: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Winterhaven:
When I'm having strong feelings or being in love with someone and she doesn't feel the same way about me, I ghost her completely, so whatever I feel for her will fade into oblivion eventually. But the case I'm dealing with presently is unique. I'm in love with her but she doesn't feel the same way about me. We once worked together sometime last year which was how I met her. She seems decent and responsible. I love her and want a serious relationship with her but she said she is concentrating on her career and just want us to be friends. I later deleted her number from my phone and decided to ghost her and move on with my life hoping my feelings for her will eventually fade away. But whenever I thought I've forgotten about her, she'll reach out to me - she'll call me on the phone, we'll talk, she'll ask me how I'm doing and that I've forgotten about her and all. She always keep in touch with me from time to time. Personally, I just want to forget about her since she doesn't feel the same way I feel for her, but whenever she'd reach out to me, my feelings for her just keeps rushing back. She called on Saturday, she complained I've forgotten her. I told her I've not forgotten her, that I still have her in my thoughts.
So I want to ask, is it advisable for me to keep in touch with her despite the fact that my love for her is unrequited?
fvck another pvssy and you will see the life of that woman clearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by jeromestarks: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Ikennaford:
Real Men don't keep female friends,you only keep females you working with to make money, if you ain't fucking her, stop talking to her or block her, get yourself a girlfriend your feelings towards her go vanish
You deserve a brand new vodka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by obontami: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2023
jeromestarks:

You deserve a brand new vodka.
facts.

Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by obontami: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Winterhaven:
When I'm having strong feelings or being in love with someone and she doesn't feel the same way about me, I ghost her completely, so whatever I feel for her will fade into oblivion eventually. But the case I'm dealing with presently is unique. I'm in love with her but she doesn't feel the same way about me. We once worked together sometime last year which was how I met her. She seems decent and responsible. I love her and want a serious relationship with her but she said she is concentrating on her career and just want us to be friends. I later deleted her number from my phone and decided to ghost her and move on with my life hoping my feelings for her will eventually fade away. But whenever I thought I've forgotten about her, she'll reach out to me - she'll call me on the phone, we'll talk, she'll ask me how I'm doing and that I've forgotten about her and all. She always keep in touch with me from time to time. Personally, I just want to forget about her since she doesn't feel the same way I feel for her, but whenever she'd reach out to me, my feelings for her just keeps rushing back. She called on Saturday, she complained I've forgotten her. I told her I've not forgotten her, that I still have her in my thoughts.
So I want to ask, is it advisable for me to keep in touch with her despite the fact that my love for her is unrequited?

When she calls you again. Tell her you just met 2 new girls you just started dating one got big ass but doesn't know how to give blow_job, but the other one is assless but very good with blow_job, ask her which one should you make your main chick and sidechick.

By asking her that question she'll know you got Lotta options that she ain't shit. Watch how she'll disappear forever or probably let eat her kitty.

Enjoy the rest of your day bro.
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by Ahdunns(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Oga abeg, na God I take beg you.

Next time if you wan write something, try the use PUNCTUATION AND SPACING. thanks in advance.
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by wwwtortoise(m): 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ikennaford:

I'm talking about real men son, not a teenager like you

Well noted grandpa.
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2023
obontami:
■When she calls you again. T[b]ell her you just met 2 new girls you just started dating one got big ass but doesn't know how to give Mouth Gig, but the other one is assless but very good with Mouth Action, ask her which one should you make your main chick and sidechick. [/b]
■By asking her that question she'll know you got Lotta options that she ain't shit. Watch how she'll disappear forever or probably let eat her kitty. Enjoy the rest of your day bro.
1. Very immature practice some of you hold to. After you tell her that, she will discard your phone and mention and even thank her stars she dodged a bullet by dismissing you. All, while you still need to have to deal with the crush you still have on her, so who wins? undecided

2. Wrong! She will realize you were an eejit all along and probably call her friends to tell them how her stars saved her from making a huge mistake with you. undecided
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by chymeze: 2:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Seun:
When she's gisting with you, if the gist is going in a romantic direction, call her out. Keep it strictly platonic and cordial. Not intimate. If she wants more than that, she will have to put a ring on it. If you can do this, delete her number without blocking her.
Why should he even gist with her? Isn't it his precious time he's investing into the gist, especially on someone that doesn't value him? A precious time he would have rather invested in someone who equally values him or in making money or progressing in his career? Until people begin to see their time as similar to money, they'd always waste it on useless irrelevant things. OP if the girl doesn't value you, then move on. Forget about investing your time in anything or anyone who isn't adding value to your life because you'd end up as the loser. Know what you invest your precious time in! Even one minute gist should be too precious to you. This is what makes people outstanding in life... what they give their time to.
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by chymeze: 2:34am On Jan 18, 2023
All these juveniles that still waste their precious time investing in women when they should invest in their careers. Once you invest in yourself even this so called girl that is forming for you would make you her number one target. Always know the most important things in life you should pursue and every other thing will set in place for you. So my advice... cut off from her and build yourself. Never get distracted. Even my mum, a woman herself, once called me privately into her room and told me, "my son, you see never place any woman as a priority in your life. A woman can disappoint you when you least expect it. Your career should always be number one and then your family." I'd never forget those words. They have always guided me, as simple as it might sound.

1 Like

Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by Winterhaven(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2023
chymeze:
All these juveniles that still waste their precious time investing in women when they should invest in their careers. Once you invest in yourself even this so called girl that is forming for you would make you her number one target. Always know the most important things in life you should pursue and every other thing will set in place for you. So my advice... cut off from her and build yourself. Never get distracted. Even my mum, a woman herself, once called me privately into her room and told me, "my son, you see never place any woman as a priority in your life. A woman can disappoint you when you least expect it. Your career should always be number one and then your family." I'd never forget those words. They have always guided me, as simple as it might sound.
Bro, what you are saying is spot on. To be fair, that's how I'm presently living my life.
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by obontami: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Very immature practice some of you hold to. After you tell her that, she will discard your phone and mention and even thank her stars she dodged a bullet by dismissing you. All, while you still need to have to deal with the crush you still have on her, so who wins? undecided

2. Wrong! She will realize you were an eejit all along and probably call her friends to tell them how her stars saved her from making a huge mistake with you. undecided

And I will also thank my stars by letting me have my peace and move onto the next prettier girl without remembering her again. You dig?
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by ifihearam: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
wwwtortoise:

True, but that can only work when you dont have feelings or sexual pleasures towards them..but this op is madly in love with this girl who needs just friendship...
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by wwwtortoise(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:

True, but that can only work when you dont have feelings or sexual pleasures towards them..but this op is madly in love with this girl who needs just friendship...

OP scored an own goal the moment he started showing emotions towards the girl.

Emotions are for women. Men should learn to be like a rock unwavering in the sea.
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by ifihearam: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
wwwtortoise:

OP scored an own goal the moment he started showing emotions towards the girl.

Emotions are for women. Men should learn to be like a rock unwavering in the sea.

LOl you are joking..you either lying or never really liked a girl.
Even the best of players falls in love.
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by wwwtortoise(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:

LOl you are joking..you either lying or never really liked a girl.
Even the best of players falls in love.

It’s either you play the game or keep off the playground.
Your choice not mine.
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
obontami:
And I will also thank my stars by letting me have my peace and move onto the next prettier girl without remembering her again. You dig?
Peace when you are still infatuated with the said girl? Come on now! Do you think you are the first to do something stupid in this world? undecided
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by obontami: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Peace when you are still infatuated with the said girl? Come on now! Do you think you are the first to do something stupid in this world? undecided

Maybe you missed the part where the op said he's already moving then boom! From nowhere the said girl will start calling him constantly.

Since you've done so many stupid things, I guess that makes you a guru in stupidity right?
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
obontami:
Maybe you missed the part where the op said he's already moving then boom! From nowhere the said girl will start calling him constantly.
Since you've done so many stupid things, I guess that makes you a guru in stupidity right?
Obviously, the reason for the boom was cause OP hasn't gotten over her yet. undecided

Actually, haven learned a lot from faults and that of many others out there, I am a guru of sorts as far as stupidity is concerned as I go about alerting people to the stupid mistakes they are about to make in their own lives. undecided
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by obontami: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Obviously, the reason for the boom was cause OP hasn't gotten over her yet. undecided

Actually, haven learned a lot from faults and that of many others out there, I am a guru of sorts as far as stupidity is concerned as I go about alerting people to the stupid mistakes they are about to make in their own lives. undecided

"Mistakes in their own lives" grin like seriously? Because of having a romantic relationship with a girl. Now you sounding like a simp-ass clown.

It's people like you we read about on nairaland, that you drink sniper because a girl left you, because you think you can't find yourself another girl again. grin

"Mistake in your own life indeed" what a clown! grin
Re: When She Doesn't Love You, But Still Want You In Her Life. by Kobojunkie: 2:07am On Jan 19, 2023
obontami:
■"Mistakes in their own lives" grin like seriously? Because of having a romantic relationship with a girl. Now you sounding like a simp-ass clown. It's people like you we read about on nairaland, that you drink sniper because a girl left you, because you think you can't find yourself another girl again. grin "Mistake in your own life indeed" what a clown! grin
1. Call me whatever you want, but I stand by what I have stated which is that it is immature to dismiss a person in the manner that you suggested the OP did. I didn't say anything about having a romantic relationship with any girl as the girl made it clear to OP that she ain't interested. What I am more interested is in having OP not mindlessly burn potential bridges because he did not get his dick dipped in a girl. Gone are the foolish days of our fathers and mothers when we were fed foolish ideas that friendship with the opposite sex cannot yield any other benefits for us other than sex. Go out there and you will find a lot of female CEOs and directors of companies, as well as a lot of men who regret not keeping them as friends when they had the chance to. undecided

While we are at it, this new year, please endeavor to get a book on logical/critical reasoning/thinking so you can grow your mind and as such become able to logically analyze your decisions, and the world around you, including your relationships for yourself. I recommend the book Being Logical but any other text that you are more comfortable with will work too. the key is to put into regular(continuous) practice what you learn so you become a more logical being than you are today. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy / Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.