Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O (36967 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by vannessa7(f): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tflex01:

Unfortunately what they are all capitalising on to manipulate even some Yorubas is the non performance of Buhari but the reality is that Obi will be worse than Buhari by all indices.

Tinubu still remain the best candidate.

They don't even care if obi performs or not, all they want is an igbo President and in case obi win , God forbid, they will sing his praise throughout even if he is giving them poo to eat, they are master's of lies and fabrications, so also they will castigate and oppose Tinubu if he becomes the president even if he gives them gold everyday, they will curse and wish him evil, Nigeria and Yoruba are actually better off without igbo, they are off the mark of normalcy by a wide margin.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by StrongAlphMale: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
vannessa7:

Why don't you say there is no Yoruba in Lagos at all, you people will use lies, emotional blackmail, psychological gimmicks, insults, curses etc just because you want your non achiever Peter Obi to win the election, you think you can sway people's decision to vote for the right person Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, let's wait and see.

I'm not an igbo. I am a Bini man and I think the 2m I said about Yorubas in Lagos is even too much. At most, yorubas in Lagos should not be More than 1.8m people while the rest are other tribes. All the mansions in Lagos, u think it's yorubas that owns them? U better wake up to reality.

If Tinubu come 3rd in Lagos State, he should go and do Thanksgiving. Tinubu will come distant 5th behind sowore in this election. Go and write it down
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Tflex01: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
vannessa7:

They don't even care if obi performs or not, all they want is an igbo President and in case obi win , God forbid, they will sing his praise throughout even if he is giving them poo to eat, they are master's of lies and fabrications, so also they will castigate and oppose Tinubu if he becomes the president even if he gives them gold everyday, they will curse and wish him evil, Nigeria and Yoruba are actually better off without igbo, they are off the mark of normalcy by a wide margin.

Well said...
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Jocdon(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lamanii22:
Everyone is tired… these past eight years has been nothing but hardship… it’s even more stupid to vote cause of tribe… competence is what we need… it is obi for me or nothing…
pls are you from which tribe?
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Agunesinjaweola: 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I'm not an igbo. I am a Bini man and I think the 2m I said about Yorubas in Lagos is even too much. At most, yorubas in Lagos should not be More than 1.8m people while the rest are other tribes. All the mansions in Lagos, u think it's yorubas that owns them? U better wake up to reality.

If Tinubu come 3rd in Lagos State, he should go and do Thanksgiving. Tinubu will come distant 5th behind sowore in this election. Go and write it down
The same illusion and naivety you guys gave to support Obaseki against Oshiomole and are now licking your fingers �

I hope you'll rejoice more when Obaseki commission another 2km street lights for the Benin people as dividends of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by StrongAlphMale: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

The same illusion and naivety you guys gave to support Obaseki against Oshiomole and are now licking your fingers �

I hope you'll rejoice more when Obaseki commission another 2km street lights for the Benin people as dividends of democracy.

Bros calm down. We ain't talking about obaseki here. Why derailing the thread?

Oshiomole wanted to play godfatherism here in Edo State and we told him no and dealt with him. And that's exactly the same way Nigerians are saying no to tehifnubu and athiefkuu, those men are criminals and have absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. Nigeriana have since rejected them. So what are you saying?

Understand that we don't vote party here in Edo State. We vote for individual. And it was clear in our last election. Oshiomole during his tenure, did excellently well but imposing godfatherism on us is madness and was strongly rejected it with full force.

However my point is, Lagos State ain't voting for party (ie if you think because Tinubu is in APC and will win Lagos State) then get ready for a rude shock come Feb 25th. Nigerians are wiser now
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by StrongAlphMale: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jocdon:
pls are you from which tribe?

Stop asking her about her tribe. What is wrong with you guys on this forum?

Bros, she has passed her message, wetin u wan use her tribe do? To insult and attack her i guess? Oga she even passed the bigger message, Vote peter Obi for your complete peace of mind
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Agunesinjaweola: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Bros calm down. We ain't talking about obaseki here. Why derailing the thread?

Oshiomole wanted to play godfatherism here in Edo State and we told him no and dealt with. And that's exactly the same way Nigerians are saying no to tehifnubu and athiefkuu, those men are criminals and have absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. Nigeriana have since rejected them. So what are you saying?

I'm saying you always got it wrong.
And Obaseki proved you wrong as well.
Which Nigerians are you referring to
Elections ain't won on social media and you know that.
And you'll be wrong again with the warped statistics you're given.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Atlantis585: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Before nko?

People don wise na.

Nobody wants to hand over the keys to the Central Bank to a known crook, drug dealer, money launderer, Lagos treasury looter and liar.

There are more that unites Nigerian voters than tribalism - our collective future.

Let Thiefnubbu continue running around Kano State and the rest of the North when his own base is slipping away.

Eye go clear am on Election Day.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by toneroforever(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
jahsharon:

We will also stop any non APC member from voting. That you can be sure of. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.

I'm glad you guys are already terrified by the imminent disgrace of Tinubu in his so called home state. See how u shameless admitted that u depend on thugs to disrupt the election.
Nigerian army is looking for people to use for shooting practice, MC Oluomo & crew can volunteer
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by StrongAlphMale: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
vannessa7:

In My opinion I sincerely think yorubas are the most tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria. It is astonishing how you yorubas knows perfectly well that tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. The man is too old and highly unfit. (I don't even want to talk about his drug case and his unknown identity) yet una dey support am.

I tried to engaged a well known Tinubu supporter on this forum and the guy clearly told me he is supporting Tinubu simply because he is his fellow tribe Man. How stupid does that sound? Knowing fully well that he has nothing to offer?

I can see you're a Yoruba Muslim. Engaging you is a complete of time. I was even told Yoruba Muslims ain't seen as real Muslim by their Hausa counterparts. More reasons why tinubu constantly worship them to score cheap points. I can confidently tell you that Nigeria is better off without Yoruba in it
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by StrongAlphMale: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

I'm saying you always got it wrong.
And Obaseki proved you wrong as well.
Which Nigerians are you referring to
Elections ain't won on social media and you know that.
And you'll be wrong again with the warped statistics you're given.

Obaseki is by far better than osagie ize iyamu the theif imposed to us by oshiomole but of course, we're not dummies, we kicked oshiomole and his theif out.

However, My PVC is ready waiting to vote massively for peter Obi.

Be rest assured that Obi is your next president come Feb 25th.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Atlantis585: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
christistruth01:

Hospitals need to be on Standby and well Stocked when Elections results are announced

So Peter Obi Supporters don't succumb to Severe Shock

Also police need to guard the 3rd Mainland Bridge and others for BATstards jumpers even Emi Lokan himself. grin
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Agunesinjaweola: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

In My opinion I sincerely think yorubas are the most tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria. It is astonishing how you yorubas knows perfectly well that tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. The man is too old and highly unfit. (I don't even want to talk about his drug case and his unknown identity) yet una dey support am.

I tried to engaged a well known Tinubu supporter on this forum and the guy clearly told me he is supporting Tinubu simply because he is his fellow tribe Man. How stupid does that sound? Knowing fully well that he has nothing to offer?

I can see you're a Yoruba Muslim. Engaging you is a complete of time. I was even told Yoruba Muslims ain't seen as real Muslim by their Hausa counterparts. More reasons why tinubu constantly worship them to score cheap points. I can confidently tell you that Nigeria is better off without Yoruba in it
It's astonishing that a Bini little man will suggest Nigeria is better without Yoruba people.
I bet not all real Benin people will agree to your assertion but I suspect you're so naive to reflect on Benin/Yoruba cultural relationship.

People would remind you soon that Professor Ambrose Alli won popular election through a Yoruba party and Oshiomole too in modern time as well.
And to bring a disparaging last statement actually define your real person.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Iykoto86(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
How many Agberos did you ask? How many market men and women did you ask?

How many people from the trenches did you ask? And so on...
Agberos and and people from the trenches you said? that is how useless you guys are.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by StrongAlphMale: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

It's astonishing that a Bini little man will suggest Nigeria is better without Yoruba people.
I bet not all real Benin people will agree to your assertion but I suspect you're so naive to reflect on Benin/Yoruba cultural relationship.

People would remind you soon that Professor Ambrose Alli won popular election through a Yoruba party and Oshiomole too in modern time as well.
And to bring a disparaging last statement actually define your real person.

I expected you to correct that girl Called Vanessa or perhaps rebuked her for her tribal hate comments but as expected you didn't. U even praised and hailed her. You see why I said yoruba is the most tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria and Nigeria is better off without them?

However, I'm not here for your Benin yoruba cultural relationship thing.

I just told you what I needed to tell you that's all.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Goodoldays(m): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Teddy0147:

Shocker…can you bet on it…. If obi get 40% vote in Lagos you win

I don’t need to bet on it…e too sure for Obi
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Invest4growth: 12:23am On Jan 17, 2023
How can.he win?. He has lord over the people for long that poverty and pain has become synonymous with Lagos. Suffering and Smiling owing to massive looting and corruption. A year our community went to ikeja LGA to complain of our community road only to observe in the records that it was marked tarred. The road that was only passable due to communal effort. Somebody has claimed the funds meant for the road because everyone is compromised
Why would people travel 5km daily to fetch one bucket of water. It is absurd that there is no portable water and a state governor is preparing to go for election and pontificating on smart city when people are clamouring for water. All the government cares is for borehole differs to come and register. Why can't LGAs provide community boreholes and reserve tanks for the people. Our people should not travel more than.500,meters back and forth to get water. Any distance beyond that is pain. Let LGAs provide the basic things and see if the community if will not contribute and bring the water out. If not for corruption, how much does it cost to provide boreholes. Plus the machine, private homes still construct boreholes for N500k . But you hear the government balloon the cost to N5million. It is a shame
I hope for a shake up in Lagos. God should allow 2023 to favour the masses of this country. Blighted areas are suffering.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by MrColdsweat: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2023
jahsharon:

We will also stop any non APC member from voting. That you can be sure of. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.
If you try to stop me from exercising my right in my country, I'll stab you in both eyes.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by nihinlade(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2023
I just love Yoruba youths, we want the best, we don't care about the tribe. Majority are voting for Labour Party.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by MrColdsweat: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2023
ogatboy:

Tinubu will loose Lagos. Yoruba people in Lagos are less than other tribes and many of the yorubas in Lagos are not tribalistic. Tinubu will loose Lagos but APC will win governorship

If tinubu tries to intimidate voters in the presidential elections, we will take lagos from him in the governorship election.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2023
christistruth01:

Hospitals need to be on Standby and well Stocked when Elections results are announced

The problem with african be say we are our problem

Can you for once face reality?

Is that Candidate better than the right candidate for me and you?

How do you allow your self after all this painful 8yrs of apc yet many of you are still fools?

Why
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Bryan88(m): 12:53am On Jan 17, 2023
jahsharon:

i swear e no go better for u and any1 related to u.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by EmmyDJourno: 12:59am On Jan 17, 2023
christistruth01:

We are the naked wire, Hausas and Igbos would defeat Tinubu and his Agberos in Lagos
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by EmmyDJourno: 1:01am On Jan 17, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

The problem with african be say we are our problem

Can you for once face reality?

Is that Candidate better than the right candidate for me and you?

How do you allow your self after all this painful 8yrs of apc yet many of you are still fools?

Why

Bro, Mumu dey this life, on God, I just dey know grin
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by mukthar2000(m): 1:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Ask him if the have collected his PVC, Standing their saying Tunubu may not win Lagos .

MR INEC OFFICIAL.

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by bdon123(m): 1:21am On Jan 17, 2023
slimfit1:
We will use the result to calculate the amount of illiterate in Lagos and the country.
How do u mean?
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by olaremint(m): 1:35am On Jan 17, 2023
Some people are just plain dumb, they assume everyone is on social media. Tinubu will lose lagos or any southwest states is like saying Obi will lose Anambra or the catholic church votes.
Just hope u use your BP drugs when results are declared.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by ogatboy(m): 2:14am On Jan 17, 2023
MrColdsweat:

If tinubu tries to intimidate voters in the presidential elections, we will take lagos from him in the governorship election.

Turn out in Governorship election will be low
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by themanderon: 2:40am On Jan 17, 2023
They know Peter can pull a surprise but don't rule out the criminal drug lord and his dirty antics. He once promised to play dirty so we are watching. I know he will send his army of minions from hell to unleash havoc in areas he might not do well. The man is terribly desperate.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by 2016v2017: 2:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Karlovych:
grin We all know the Iragbiji immigrant will lose woefully in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:55am On Jan 17, 2023
If Batimo and his Agbero Mc olomo allow free and fair election in their own backyard lagos.. They will not get up to 30% of total votes cast....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: Acting IGP Orders Disbandment Of FSARS, Others / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) / Protest In Osun Over Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.