Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O (36978 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Guardiola84: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Teddy0147:

Bro stop all this anyhow talk ….obi can win the election but you c Lagos obi can never win tinubu in Lagos state…..

Then I dare tinubu n APC to allow for free n fair election in Lagos ,no thuggery n rigging make we check something pls
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Cyberterror: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin

Igbos better come to the realization that their political place in Lagos is at the back of the bus. Who born effeminate like Peter Obi to defeat Jagaban in Lagos state? Igbos can make the five southeastern states sit at home every Monday but that is where their madness stops- at Onitsha bridge.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Mrmb: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
David160:
Am ObiDatti but am very surprised at how well obi is doing in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFmTfRyG5SY

We shall see how well he will do at the polls. My confidence in ASIWAJU coming out victorious is very high. He has planned ahead of others...... He will floor his opponents mercilessly....
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by PeterObi4LP: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Teddy0147:

Bro stop all this anyhow talk ….obi can win the election but you c Lagos obi can never win tinubu in Lagos state…..

If the election is free and fair, PO will beat Tinubu 70:30 and win twice on Mondays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
jahsharon:

We will also stop any non APC member from voting. That you can be sure of. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.

SHAMELESS KEYBOARD WARRIOR. I AM VERY SURE THAT IF THEY PLACE A COLD PIPE ON YOUR HEAD FOR 2 SECONDS, YOU WILL PEE ON YOUR BODY.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Medalb: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jagaban jagaban jagaban jagaban
Jagaban jagaban jagaban jagaban

David160:
Am ObiDatti but am very surprised at how well obi is doing in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFmTfRyG5SY
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by broadman20: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
christistruth01:

Hospitals need to be on Standby and well Stocked when Elections results are announced

So Peter Obi Supporters don't succumb to Severe Shock

Results of last election in 2019 after all the Ballot stuffing,

It's you that may be Inn for a shocker!

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Agunesinjaweola: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
How can we have a President with:

No Single Governor !
No One Senator !
No Single House of Rep.member !

Mr Peter Obi
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
I get why some people want to vote for Obi, the economic situation is appalling and people are finding it so hard to cope so they want to punish APC with their vote like I once did in 2015 hoping a new government would make things better but I was not 100% right. However, despite their supports for Obi with another reason given as per his age, I sensed they believe it could be too hard for him to handle hence why some don't see anything wrong with another candidate winning despite their supports for Obi. I think we can conclude that no defibrillator can revive PDP in Lagos as of yet.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by emmydee(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Teddy0147:

Taaaa
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by christistruth01: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
broadman20:

Results of last election in 2019 after all the Ballot stuffing,

It's you that may be Inn for a shocker!

Buhari won fair and square
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by alimiadedayo1: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Boyuche:
Atiku was able to do well in Lagos because of P.O's effect...Omo Lagos is between P.O and Asiwaju,Atiku is coming a distant 3rd
it seems the hard drug is still working on you Peter obi ko obituary ni
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by broadman20: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
christistruth01:

Buhari won fair and square

Yes with all the violence and elections distruptions in Lagos by Agberos.

I know most of you are in lying competition with the devil, but try and allow him to win small.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Teddy0147(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
crowther15:

Ceteris Paribus, PO should have a good outing in Lagos. Lagos has close to 20m population, with over 7m registered voters. When it comes to exposure to the social media, Lagos tops the list. People who are driving Obidient movement on Twitter are mostly Lagosians including me. I transferred more than 20 PVC for my people on the street, and we are all voting him. Just few of us are yet to collect to our PVCs. We have many people like me in Lagos.

Hello forget all this talks name the LGA obi will win in Lagos…. I’m from Lagos state…. Obi can’t Badagry,alimosho,epe,ikorodu…etc the only place obi can get 40% vote will be festac Ojo,Lagos island …. Bro forget social media… we understand Lagos politics…PDP will get more vote in Lagos than LP

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Teddy0147(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Guardiola84:

Then I dare tinubu n APC to allow for free n fair election in Lagos ,no thuggery n rigging make we check something pls

Lol bro LP can’t even win PDP in Lagos……just give me on LGA or LCDA obi will win in Lagos…. Obi can win any Yoruba state ooo but forget about Lagos
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by StrongAlphMale: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
reddingtonblack:

are you subtly saying igbos are more than yorubas in lagos or what ??

Which igbos? When did I ever mentioned igbos? Oga is igbos and Yoruba the only tribes in Nigeria? It appears you don't know we have other tribes in Nigeria.

Bros, the highest numbers of yorubas in Lagos State in roughly 2m. Other tribes make the rest 5m citizens in Lagos. So what are you saying?
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Teddy0147(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goodoldays:

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
E go shock you

Shocker…can you bet on it…. If obi get 40% vote in Lagos you win
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Mummyfour(f): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
cool
reddingtonblack:

Interesting angry most of you don turn comedian as far as i am concerned, So danfo drivers hate Tinubu becos of levies they pay to there own union, even if you are not intelligent does the "N"in nurtw not tell you its a national thing and levies are applicable in all state Nurtw has a branch.

FiY most Nurtw and market women you see in lagos are registered members of APC, talk of artisans they all have union which are loyal to APC.

Lets even assume danfo driver are angry with Tinubu shey naa Peter obi dem go cum vote for grin what a joke.

Your whatsapp group is enough thesis to conclude people are tired of Tinubu, some of you are just naive,dumb & stupid only.

Here is levies ticket in Anambra, buh igbos will never talk about ut
you and this igbo heart attack sef!
Did you see where I mentioned that a lot of people irrespective of their tribes are voting obi?.
It is my opinion and my survey oga. Deal with it or rest abeg.

At the mention of obi, everyone becomes igbo to you.
Datti too is igbo.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Teddy0147(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dshocker:

Don't forget that 70% of the population in Lagos are other tribes, while the 30% accounts for the Yorubas.

Don't also forget that the president has signed the electoral act, which makes it impossible for election to be rigged.

Bro obi can win any other Yoruba state but not Lagos…. Obi should just pray for 25%
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Mummyfour(f): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kajaard:

Wow, this is really eye opening shocked shocked shocked

Thanks for this information.
you are welcome
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by tctrills: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Teddy0147:

Your personal opinion
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Mummyfour(f): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
R
Yoighaman:

You just spoke the blunt truth. I have personally spoken with these guys, and they will show Tinubu pepper at the polls. They are just pretending because of the repercussions if they dare speak against him publicly.
Exactly!! I spoke from the angle of a detribalised Nigerian.

If you can ask them sincerely, they will confide in you.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by agabusta: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
jahsharon:

We will also stop any non APC member from voting. That you can be sure of. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.

You are in for a shocker. It is not game as usual.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Teddy0147(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
crowther15:

Ceteris Paribus, PO should have a good outing in Lagos. Lagos has close to 20m population, with over 7m registered voters. When it comes to exposure to the social media, Lagos tops the list. People who are driving Obidient movement on Twitter are mostly Lagosians including me. I transferred more than 20 PVC for my people on the street, and we are all voting him. Just few of us are yet to collect to our PVCs. We have many people like me in Lagos.

Bro Dey play…. 20 PVC ke ? Just Dey play… go to Badagry alimosho epe Ikeja Lagos mainland..Lagos island eti osa and more just give one place that obi win
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Mummyfour(f): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peterobifailed:
can you bet with your life
start the bet with your life first oga.
Bet with your life first, let's see how serious your love for BAT is.

As for me, I just want a better Nigeria for even your generation yet unborn

And for your information, I don't ass lick politicians.
So why should I bet with my life of all things. God forbid BATTHING.

You see how people hero worship politicians wey no send Una .
I don't do that , even if na my father.

So bet your life oga.
I have greater things to make out of my life
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Teddy0147(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Bros I can confidently tell you that Obi will win Lagos State with a very wide gap.

U think say na yorubas make up the 7m citizens in Lagos?

Lol do you know what they call IBILE in Lagos ?
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Akmahoghany: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
jahsharon:

Don't mind them, that is when they will know say, Lagos no be Anambra, all these normad parading themselves as developers, go to your IPOB ravaged region, you said no, nah our region, you wan con dey flex , abi? " E ma je yo, ti e ba behave"
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by vannessa7(f): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Which igbos? When did I ever mentioned igbos? Oga is igbos and Yoruba the only tribes in Nigeria? It appears you don't know we have other tribes in Nigeria.

Bros, the highest numbers of yorubas in Lagos State in roughly 2m. Other tribes make the rest 5m citizens in Lagos. So what are you saying?

Why don't you say there is no Yoruba in Lagos at all, you people will use lies, emotional blackmail, psychological gimmicks, insults, curses etc just because you want your non achiever Peter Obi to win the election, you think you can sway people's decision to vote for the right person Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, let's wait and see.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Tflex01: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
drlateef:

A terrorist sympathiser can never win lagos. Lagos is a state of peace. We don’t want IPOB sympathiser in our state.

It's really sad that some Yorubas have been manipulated to the extent that they are ready to hand over Lagos to their eternal enemies.

I hope they all live long enough to regret it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Tflex01: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
vannessa7:

Why don't you say there is no Yoruba in Lagos at all, you people will use lies, emotional blackmail, psychological gimmicks, insults, curses etc just because you want your non achiever Peter Obi to win the election, you think you can sway people's decision to vote for the right person Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, let's wait and see.

Unfortunately what they are all capitalising on to manipulate even some Yorubas is the non performance of Buhari but the reality is that Obi will be worse than Buhari by all indices.

Tinubu still remain the best candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Agunesinjaweola: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Burruchaga71:

Deploy them to do what? My friend Tinubu is no body as long as this election is concerned. Youths are very very angry.
Ipob Youths or normal youths

Remember how your parents prayed at Okija Shrine before you travelled via Night Bus to Lagos to sell fan milk and gala

You don open eyes now
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by DenreleDave(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Megabig:

Dumb

Ur region is in eternal ruin... U shud be bothered abt that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanitary pads, 19 others excluded from VAT hike / Atiku Returns From Vacation / Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.