Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O (36971 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by franudi: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2023
jahsharon:

We will also stop any non APC member from voting. That you can be sure of. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.
Till then.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by kellyzaf(m): 4:47am On Jan 17, 2023
jahsharon:

We will also stop any non APC member from voting. That you can be sure of. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.

That means you already know that your Tinubu may not win in lagos, cuz there is not need for causing trouble on the election day if you truly believe your principal will win. Vote peacefully in lagos and wait for the result. E go shock you guy. Forget hyping of old glory, Nigerians and residents of lagos are tired of the same old system of government. Period.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by kellyzaf(m): 4:54am On Jan 17, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
As much as I love Obi the honest truth is that Tiefnubu go win Lagos, shey you dey whine Awawa boys? Tinubu will deploy them in every polling unit in the state.

That is bc he Tinubu is not sure if he can win in lagos, there is no need of deploying any touts or agberos if he is so convinced that he will win. You cant bring violence on the table if you are sure of your victory.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by GeneralBuhari: 5:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Teddy0147:
Bro stop all this anyhow talk ….obi can win the election but you c Lagos obi can never win tinubu in Lagos state…..

Just dey play.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Ofolete: 5:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Nowaoo! I don't know why people find it difficult to communicate effectively in the Western part of Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by coolcare(m): 5:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Carry your poll enter one corner
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by reddingtonblack: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2023
Mummyfour:
cool you and this igbo heart attack sef!
Did you see where I mentioned that a lot of people irrespective of their tribes are voting obi?.
It is my opinion and my survey oga. Deal with it or rest abeg.

At the mention of obi, everyone becomes igbo to you.
Datti too is igbo.

You are entitle to your opinion and survey as you called it but passing it as a fact or generalization is where you crossed the line, na your mouth if you like say everybody in lagos texted you to say na Obi dem go vote, las las reality go commot,

i purposely mentioned igbos because they are very naive, emotional and one-sided when it comes to politics. its one area they are very poor in, that why over the years we can't trust them with the #1 sit.
I believe you saw Peter obi 1st campaign team list, if obi had a choice even Datti would be igbo cheesy
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by reddingtonblack: 5:58am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Which igbos? When did I ever mentioned igbos? Oga is igbos and Yoruba the only tribes in Nigeria? It appears you don't know we have other tribes in Nigeria.

Bros[b], the highest numbers of yorubas in Lagos State in roughly 2m.[/b] Other tribes make the rest 5m citizens in Lagos. So what are you saying?

Wow !! cheesy so where can i verify these your beautiful stats of yours, @least if you must insult my intelligence do it formally
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Peterobifailed: 6:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Mummyfour:
start the bet with your life first oga.
Bet with your life first, let's see how serious your love for BAT is.

As for me, I just want a better Nigeria for even your generation yet unborn

And for your information, I don't ass lick politicians.
So why should I bet with my life of all things. God forbid BATTHING.

You see how people hero worship politicians wey no send Una .
I don't do that , even if na my father.

So bet your life oga.
I have greater things to make out of my life
na God go punish bat sowore all the way but it’s crystal clear sowore no fit win so atikunation
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by liverpudian9(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are deceiving yourself how will Peter obi have more votes than Atiku in lagos state when Atiku had 40 percent in the last election

Atiku's campaign in lagos was a total debacle wait for peter obi u will seee
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Boyuche: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2023
The same hard drug ur grand patron has been distributing grin grin
alimiadedayo1:
it seems the hard drug is still working on you Peter obi ko obituary ni
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Ttalk: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2023
I don't know why Lagosians are engaging these brainwashed IPOB on Lagos election.

I have said it and will repeat it. Peter Obi will not win a single Local government in Lagos state.

PDP will do better than LP in Lagos state.

Any other nonsense you hear from Osu IPIGs is a wish that can only be realised in a Biafraland and not in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by expert234: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Teddy0147:

Bro stop all this anyhow talk ….obi can win the election but you c Lagos obi can never win tinubu in Lagos state…..

Tinubu will rig lagos well, right?
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by k2money(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2023
IDeyNL:

Make sure you come to either Amuwo, Festac or Ojo LGAs.

We want to check something
Alimosho vote will swallow all the vote from the igbos areas
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Mummyfour(f): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You are entitle to your opinion and survey as you called it but passing it as a fact or generalization is where you crossed the line, na your mouth if you like say everybody in lagos texted you to say na Obi dem go vote, las las reality go commot,

i purposely mentioned igbos because they are very naive, emotional and one-sided when it comes to politics. its one area they are very poor in, that why over the years we can't trust them with the #1 sit.
I believe you saw Peter obi 1st campaign team list, if obi had a choice even Datti would be igbo cheesy
Keep your survey about Igbos to yourself too.
Na your opinion.
How people like you would just sit in your house and pass judgement on a whole tribe, forgetting that you are not from a tribe of saints..

If you follow my comments and posts, you will notice that I don't mention tribes because I am matured enough to know that nobody or tribe is perfect.

That said, please vote your conscience and leave me out of your anger for a tribe or even people that have decided to vote obi
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Ttalk: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Mummyfour:

Na your opinion.
How people like you would just sit in your house and pass judgement on a whole tribe, forgetting that you are not from a tribe of saints..

If you follow my comments and posts, you will notice that I don't mention tribes because I am matured enough to know that nobody or tribe is perfect.

That said, please vote your conscience and leave me out of your anger for a tribe or even people that have decided to vote obi

But you can pass judgement on the people of Lagos state. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. We patiently waiting to see the wonders you will perform in Lagos come February after spitting on people that accommodate and embrace your even your your people are killing and burning down your region
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by ChristineC: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2023
k2money:

Alimosho vote will swallow all the vote from the igbos areas
people from alimosho don't have fuel queues of course. the exchange rate is 1# - 1$ in alimosho.
they buy full loaf of bread for #250.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by udeh3(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2023
Teddy0147:

Please, don't say what you don't know.
I live and work in Lagos. I'm very sure, Obi has over 40% of Lagos vote

Save this

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Kizyte(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Teddy0147:

Sarcastic grin
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Lamanii22(f): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Jocdon:
pls are you from which tribe?
I’m Yoruba I believe in one Nigeria, no tribe deserve to be treated like they don’t matter

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by slimfit1(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2023
bdon123:

What do u mean?

APC's vote will be used to calculate the amount of Agbero we have in Lagos and we can use the rest in other forms.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Lamanii22(f): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2023
udeh3:

Please, don't say what you don't know.
I live and work in Lagos. I'm very sure, Obi has over 40% of Lagos vote

Save this
I believe, the people that would even vote tinubu are the older Yoruba generation and market women…. And Agberos… I don’t even want tinubu
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by k2money(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2023
ChristineC:
people from alimosho don't have fuel queues of course. the exchange rate is 1# - 1$ in alimosho.
they buy full loaf of bread for #250.
So all this will happen when obi win the election? My brother obi is part of the problem so let us vote who will belief in. Asiwaju is the man will belief in not obi.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Usamakirfi(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2023
#atikuorganizingforaction

Lagos is belong to PDP and Atiku Abubakar
Insha Allah Atiku will win Lagos and All Nigeria
.we have a hope

Atiku okuwa 2023 the winning team insha Allah

1 Share

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by reddingtonblack: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Mummyfour:

Na your opinion.

Support & promote your candidate but don't generalize or speak for the entire public.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by ChristineC: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2023
k2money:

So all this will happen when obi win the election? My brother obi is part of the problem so let us vote who will belief in. Asiwaju is the man will belief in not obi.
what is the difference between bahuri and tinubu
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Mummyfour(f): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2023
uote author=reddingtonblack post=120110625]

Support & promote your candidate but don't generalize or speak for the entire public. [/quote] I would work with my survey oga.
Do your own survey for your candidate.
What is your issues with me.

You are telling me not to generalise, but you just "generalized" in condemning a tribe.
Please leave my opinion and if I decide that obi would be voted by everybody in Nigeria, it is my opinion.
Please have your opinion and have peace.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Mummyfour(f): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2023
Ttalk:

But you can pass judgement on the people of Lagos state. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. We patiently waiting to see the wonders you will perform in Lagos come February after spitting on people that accommodate and embrace your even your your people are killing and burning down your region
I never passed judgement on Lagos
Why are you people so bitter?.
How is saying voting for obi in Lagos is passing judgement on Lagos?.
I tire for una APC people.
Mind you, I was born and raised in Lagos.
Practically lived all my life in Lagos, so there's nothing I don't know about Lagos.
So if telling the public that drivers and market women I spoke to on the elections is the same as passing judgement on lagos, please receive your judgement.
To whom brain is given, sense is expected.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by MrEverest(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2023
McDaav:

I dey Lagos bro, and we Igbos and Biafrans full Lagos pass the landlords. Obi is going to win Lagos straight.

Stop talking out of point. Didn't you watch the video? People from different tribes and religions were interviewed and majority said they will vote for Obi. It has nothing to do with Igbos!

One Igbo person even said he will vote for Tinubu while several Yorubas and others said they will vote for Obi.

Nigerians living in Lagos that has common sense are voting for Obi regardless of ethnic or religious background.

This is not online polls but physical one yet urchins believe Obi has no chance of winning Lagos. Una eyes go soon clear!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by MrEverest(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Mummyfour:

I never passed judgement on Lagos
Why are you people so bitter?.
How is saying voting for obi in Lagos is passing judgement on Lagos?.
I tire for una APC people.
Mind you, I was born and raised in Lagos.
Practically lived all my life in Lagos, so there's nothing I don't know about Lagos.
So if telling the public that drivers and market women I spoke to on the elections is the same as passing judgement on lagos, please receive your judgement.
To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

You should ignore urchins madam, Tinubu has used their brains for Ijebu juju. That's why they can't reason like normal human beings again.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by MrEverest(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Ttalk:
I don't know why Lagosians are engaging these brainwashed IPOB on Lagos election.

I have said it and will repeat it. Peter Obi will not win a single Local government in Lagos state.

PDP will do better than LP in Lagos state.

Any other nonsense you hear from Osu IPIGs is a wish that can only be realised in a Biafraland and not in Nigeria

I have saved this your post. I hope you won't drink sniper when Obi eventually wins Lagos State.

I have not seen a more naive and delusional set of people like urchins.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Everlastingson: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2023
ecolime:
Tinubu will win Lagos but with a slim margin.

BAT- 47%
PO- 41%
Atiku- 11%
Others- < 1%

Sowore too will have a better outing in Lagos this time. His votes should reach 300.

Tinubu cannot defeat Obi even in Lagos. Peter Obi will win Lagos. Take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" / President Buhari Delivering Speech Without Prepared Notes At APC Rally (Video) / Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.