Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O (36942 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Kajaard: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mummyfour:
If you want to have an Idea of which candidate people will vote more in Lagos state, ask the danfo drivers

Those guys hate tinubu with a passion because of what agberos are doing to them, and we all know that Baba buluba is the grand patron of agberoism.
They are so angry but can not display their anger in public because of the fear of rebuttal from touts.

Most of them have PVC and would tell you that they are voting obi.
They are not as tribalistic as the nonentities we have on nairaland here.. they may hide the truth from you when you interview them especially if you are a man, but I had cause to chat with a lot of them the last time I went to Lagos and they really opened up. They opened up because I am a woman that appeared unassuming and concerned about the heaving levies they had to pay at each bus stop.

They hate tinubu like satan.

Another set of people is the market people.
Forget all those uniform wrapper you see those women wearing and dancing, na lie o, they are in pains.

They don't support tinubu because of the numerous taxes, and levies and high handedness of the iyaloja that is tinubu's daughter.

Most times they are pressured into coming out for those charade if not they will be heavily sanctioned.

My old secondary school mates in Lagos especially the Yoruba Muslims are voting obi

In our group chats, we always update ourselves,so, it will take massive rigging for tinubu to win anywhere o.
People are tired of APC government.

Wow, this is really eye opening shocked shocked shocked

Thanks for this information.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Yoighaman(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
IDeyNL:

Make sure you come to either Amuwo, Festac or Ojo LGAs.

We want to check something

Tinubu and his thugs always disrupt the election process in that axis, especially Ago Palace way, because they know they'd never win, but things will be different this time around. People are vexing and waiting for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Icon79(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Actually, if we have a free and fair election, and the votes are counted, Obi will win Lagos state with ease. Unfortunately, the votes will not be counted because the Jagabandit’s dollars are going to rule the day.

Hence, Nigeria is doomed.

O pari

Teddy0147:

Bro stop all this anyhow talk ….obi can win the election but you c Lagos obi can never win tinubu in Lagos state…..
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Originalsly: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hmmm.... all these personal questions before a poll question?? .... ask me I'll be asking back... are you single? .... a virgin? ...are you looking for a sugar daddy? ... or trying to sell your body?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by onuman: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
jahsharon:

We will also stop any non APC member from voting. That you can be sure of. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.

Things have changed in Nigeria. People are angry. You may be dead immediately you start to do that crime.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by PointZerom: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
How many Agberos did you ask? How many market men and women did you ask?

How many people from the trenches did you ask? And so on...

Oh really, you still have trenches in Tinubu's developed lagos
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Image123(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lolz, you interviewed less than 20 people to say Tinubu may not win Lagos. Are you not a joker? All the people that said Obi said he is young or because they are youths, lol. Just dey play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Mccullum: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
You see this fool is fooling himself around the streets of Lagos, he'll removed those that expressed their support for Tinubu and only showing only those people that said they'll vote for Obituary mostly and little for Atiku,

Even Atiku, Kawankwanso and Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora understood that they can't win Lagos from Tinubu, February will clarify this movie video clip he's using to deceived himself and gullible ones.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Stanleyucee(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
drlateef:

A terrorist sympathiser can never win lagos. Lagos is a state of peace. We don’t want IPOB sympathiser in our state.
e go shock you cheesy cheesy cheesy urchinagbado cry more
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Pinito: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
E go shock you no say I no tell you APC will win Lagos Obi and Atiku will drag 2nd position
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by checkolatunji: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dey play
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by reddingtonblack: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Bros I can confidently tell you that Obi will win Lagos State with a very wide gap.

U think say na yorubas make up the 7m citizens in Lagos?

are you subtly saying igbos are more than yorubas in lagos or what ??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Originalsly: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Why should he win in Lagos? I don't believe Lagosians are so blinded by tribe or religion to vote in a physically and mentally deteriorating Tinubu. Does one choose an over ripe tomato in the market to bring home?.... on the grounds that it was the best in the basket two weeks ago when it was picked ? I believe many Lagosians will rather not vote than vote for Tinubu and more will vote for Obi just to take power away from the two ancestor gangs. Tinubu is not likely to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Rapht933: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lagos? plz mak we no set deceive ourselves 4 here naa

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by sangresan(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
This nincompoop is showing IPOBians what they want to see. He is only showing those who said they would vote for Obi and a few others for Atiku. Idiocy dey worry you oo.

APC votes are intact.
Old PDP votes ÷ 2
More than half for Obi
Remaining for Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by jcross19: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
christistruth01:

The State Of Anarchy In your Region
your monicker caught my eyes but I read your comments and then I noticed that you are one of those that hide under religion to steal... There is no truth in thee.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Stanleyucee(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
No be to contest for president can your candidate sing the national anthem without making mistake.... urchins over to you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
David160:
Am ObiDatti but am very surprised at how well obi is doing in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFmTfRyG5SY

sssssssssssssssssssssssssss iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

please do not let them know na

let them continue in their ignorance

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Babaibe: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Igbo youth are going for Obi. Wait till election day. Your 5 people will give him lagos,U go learn. Obi at 61 years is young fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Yankee101: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu has won lagos by rigging and intimidation
No agbero is more popular in nigeria than tinubus lap dog, so anytime it looks like free and fair elections might happen due to technology or cbn policies they are jittery
Imagine stopping igbos in lagos from collecting their pvc

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
ecolime:
Tinubu will win Lagos but with a slim margin.

BAT- 47%
PO- 41%
Atiku- 11%
Others- < 1%

Sowore too will have a better outing in Lagos this time. His votes should reach 300.

I dey Lagos bro, and we Igbos and Biafrans full Lagos pass the landlords. Obi is going to win Lagos straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by ogatboy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
ecolime:
Tinubu will win Lagos but with a slim margin.

BAT- 47%
PO- 41%
Atiku- 11%
Others- < 1%

Sowore too will have a better outing in Lagos this time. His votes should reach 300.

Tinubu will loose Lagos. Yoruba people in Lagos are less than other tribes and many of the yorubas in Lagos are not tribalistic. Tinubu will loose Lagos but APC will win governorship
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mccullum:
You see this fool is fooling himself around the streets of Lagos, he'll removed those that expressed their support for Tinubu and only showing only those people that said they'll vote for Obituary mostly and little for Atiku,

Even Atiku, Kawankwanso and Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora understood that they can't win Lagos from Tinubu, February will clarify this movie video clip he's using to deceived himself and gullible ones.
if there is going to be a free and fair election in Lagos then we both know your drugnibu will not even smell 10%
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by icanh2003: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Are you sure ?
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by reddingtonblack: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mummyfour:
If you want to have an Idea of which candidate people will vote more in Lagos state, ask the danfo drivers

Those guys hate tinubu with a passion because of what agberos are doing to them, and we all know that Baba buluba is the grand patron of agberoism.
They are so angry but can not display their anger in public because of the fear of rebuttal from touts.

Most of them have PVC and would tell you that they are voting obi.
They are not as tribalistic as the nonentities we have on nairaland here.. they may hide the truth from you when you interview them especially if you are a man, but I had cause to chat with a lot of them the last time I went to Lagos and they really opened up. They opened up because I am a woman that appeared unassuming and concerned about the heaving levies they had to pay at each bus stop.

They hate tinubu like satan.

Another set of people is the market people.
Forget all those uniform wrapper you see those women wearing and dancing, na lie o, they are in pains.

They don't support tinubu because of the numerous taxes, and levies and high handedness of the iyaloja that is tinubu's daughter.

Most times they are pressured into coming out for those charade if not they will be heavily sanctioned.

My old secondary school mates in Lagos especially the Yoruba Muslims are voting obi

In our group chats, we always update ourselves,so, it will take massive rigging for tinubu to win anywhere o.
People are tired of APC government.

Interesting angry most of you don turn comedian as far as i am concerned, So danfo drivers hate Tinubu becos of levies they pay to there own union, even if you are not intelligent does the "N"in nurtw not tell you its a national thing and levies are applicable in all state Nurtw has a branch.

FiY most Nurtw and market women you see in lagos are registered members of APC, talk of artisans they all have union which are loyal to APC.

Lets even assume danfo driver are angry with Tinubu shey naa Peter obi dem go cum vote for grin what a joke.

Your whatsapp group is enough thesis to conclude people are tired of Tinubu, some of you are just naive,dumb & stupid only.

Here is levies ticket in Anambra, buh igbos will never talk about ut

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by bewla(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
christistruth01:

Hospitals need to be on Standby and well Stocked when Elections results are announced

So Peter Obi Supporters don't succumb to Severe Shock
E go shock the like Omi gari
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Teddy0147:

Bro stop all this anyhow talk ….obi can win the election but you c Lagos obi can never win tinubu in Lagos state…..
Obi will loose not less than two states in the East.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by Burruchaga71(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
As much as I love Obi, that druggie go win Lagos, you dey whine Awawa boys? Tinubu will deploy them in every polling unit in the state.
Deploy them to do what? My friend Tinubu is no body as long as this election is concerned. Youths are very very angry.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by k2money(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
David160:
Am ObiDatti but am very surprised at how well obi is doing in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFmTfRyG5SY
Stop the dream Alimosho will swallow all the region igbo have mouth in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O by badoh(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Teddy0147:

Which election is Obi winning? His defeat will start from SouthEast where he thinks he has strength, how about votes from core northern states, he has very slim chance getting votes from the core north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! / PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.