Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member (56862 Views)

2024 Budget: House Turns Back Representatives Of CBN, Customs, FIRS Heads / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

Can you stake your destiny on it that Tinubu isn't a drug dealer?

i don't need to stake anything, simply provide proof. That's the logical thing.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

Show me evidence of you and yoie fellow APC urcchins complaining

What would you do if i showed you proof? Did you receive any home training or religious training of any sort?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by expert234: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Image123:

What would you do if i showed you proof? Did you receive any home training or religious training of any sort?

Oga, show me evidence of your complaints and stop rambling shamelessly
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by expert234: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Image123:

i don't need to stake anything, simply provide proof. That's the logical thing.

Then show the proof of where you complained
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

Oga, show me evidence of your complaints and stop rambling shamelessly

i don't owe you. Search for it if you need it.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

Then show the proof of where you complained

Provide proof of your false accusations.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by emapeteum(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
LastProphet:

And for how long do you think that can be? The British that gave you advantage and Saudi that send money in secret can they cover you forever even as you allow your ignorance deepen your poverty? The almajiris you mass produced to get higher political numbers are they serving you well now as bandits and bokoharam? Lowering jamb score and common entrance pass mark for your children do you think it will continue forever? Your elders that have seen the end are the ones building railway to Maradi, you are still a child
Almajiris are far better than people with a high tendency to steal and cheat, migrating en mass to other people's land seeking livelihood
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by LastProphet: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
emapeteum:

Almajiris are far better than people with a high tendency to steal and cheat, migrating en mass to other people's land seeking livelihood

Almajiris didn't enmasse in large numbers with okada behind trailers to south and everywhere? But is true that Ibos cheat generally. Fulanis too have cheated every tribe in Nigeria but they do their own officially

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing / Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.