Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member (56809 Views)

2024 Budget: House Turns Back Representatives Of CBN, Customs, FIRS Heads / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Fearyourcreator: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Who are Nigerians? The guy that asked him question in BBC is he not of Nigerian origin? Some of the people that asked him questions in Chatham, are they not Nigerians? The questions he has been answering at his town hall meetings and interactions are they from South Africans?
When are we going to get our focus right in this country? Na by answering questions abi performance. Which question can Fashola or Osinbajo not answer better than anybody. At least, we have seen what is happening to our economy with Osinbajo heading it. Yet, many of you will even prefer to vote for him ahead of Tinubu because he can smooth talk.
Nigerians and paparazzi... Not as smart as I thought... Make the election come and go everybody go sha calm down... But I will drag those that has been insulting here and there if they lose
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by nwakaibe(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

As usual, the foundation of Obi supporters is built on lies and insults. It cannot stand. You can take it to the bank, those words are more valuable than your bank account.

The foundation of APC is built on what? A party that called a sitting president clueess, carried coffin with Jonathan's name etc APC insulted Jonathan in a way not ever seen in Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by BENEAMATA: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense. In your bid to attack the man you forgot that SARs is controlled by the IG who reports to the Presidency how is Ezu river now Peter Obi? Guy stop being stupid abeg.
well , Peter Obi is supposed to have in abundance what i lack . So ,multiple were just extrajudicously killed and periodically dumped in rivers and a state governor could not get justice for the deceased families because the governor doesn't have power / control over SARS ? So no officer in Awkuzu sars faced justice including DSP Nwafor ? Erm , is it the I.G that is prosecuting the killer of the female lawyer in lagos ? how about the two officers arraigned for killing an innocent by-stander while trying to extort a yahoo boy years back in mangoro cement ? Scores were wasted and you agreed with Obi that his hands were tied like there is nothing he could do as a governor ,even considering a southern person was president .If two close family member of Obi was among the slain , that would still be his response ,you think ? Good morning .
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by steeltrust: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Is this the way you told your parents to shut up and stop talking like a fool?
counter my argument and stop acting like a fool
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by StJasper(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Obidients come and see the guy that asked why Peter Obi hasn’t condemned IPOB yet at the Chatham house today.

Turned out that @MrRefor is a APC errand boy that was sent to ask that silly question. We bless God their plan was put to shame!

Can you sincerely tell us what is wrong with the question?

When will you and your bunch of children of hatred stop reasoning with your anus?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Gandrova: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

I know you're a little child.

But even at that, over my dead body to teach you about the atrocities of OPC terrorists here on Nairaland.

Hope you saw how your fellow miscreants were shot on sight by men of the police at Ojota, that's what will befall you if you mistakenly try to disturb the peace of the nation after Obi has been sworn in as President of FRN.

If you fail to adhere to the carrot approach he would be offering your type.
You have diarrhoea of the mouth. The atrocities committed by your stupid IPOB and ESN on daily basis in your region are more than what the unprofessional police men commit in Lagos. Moreover, your Stupid scammer Pithobi can never be president of Nigeria. He is an IPOB member in disguise.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by erico2k2(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Ask Obi. He's the one who said agitators have reason and that he'll bring agitators out of prison to hear their reason.
arnt his people agitating for Biafra?what is BH agitating 4?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by drlateef: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Obidients come and see the guy that asked why Peter Obi hasn’t condemned IPOB yet at the Chatham house today.

Turned out that @MrRefor is a APC errand boy that was sent to ask that silly question. We bless God their plan was put to shame!

You call that silly question We know that Obi is terrorists sympathiser. We will never allow him to lead Nigeria. He should go and lead IPOB.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2023
bdon123:

Was tinubu asked questions?
lol. He was asked 10 questions, answered 6, delegated 4. Watch the video on YouTube.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by reddingtonblack: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga when you want to lie do it with finese. Peter Obi didn't delegate anyone to answer his questions I watched it live and direct. You people don't know how to lie at all.

ok, can you repost the real video ... you must be very sick. play the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9FG4WsVU3c

it is clear the Obedient are just people living in delusion after the election we will make sure most of them secure admission into rehab.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by lilalex(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
Ok, no wonder you idolize him?

Mumu way no get em own brain.
between the both of who sound like a fool, you obviously. its funny how you guys play the ethnic card and when called out you cant defend yourselves.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by lilalex(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2023
drlateef:

You call that silly question We know that Obi is terrorists sympathiser. We will never allow him to lead Nigeria. He should go and lead IPOB.
And who are the we if i may ask?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Mccullum: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are a clown show us with documents how they were fighting for campaign funds.

Fool, just go and search for allegation of corruption within Labour Party on campaign fund.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by dallasi: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC supporters. They never have anything constructive to say. *spits*

Igbo should be clear of their intention

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lashist(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

You are either not educated enough or so used to insult that you don't know what insult is. You went on about "urchin", "idiot" and now "silly noisemaker". If those are the words you use to greet your dad and mum,i take them as insult and can't waste time with you.
Lol..which one is "not educated enough" cheesy. I am very sure you are a half bake literate and a full urchin. When did urchins start assuming the word "urchin" is an insult in this forum?. Every supporter has the name used to describe them and urchin/zombie is used to describe APC supporters the way wailers have always been used to describe PDP supporters on this forum. Do you want to say you haven't called LP supporters names or used insulting terms to describe them at any point?? Funny thing is you dey form christian cheesy always preaching God. So you are not only a silly noisemaker, you are a silly pastor for that matter supporting BAT bcus he is from your tribe. I hope people you preach to would know how deceitful you are cheesy. A pastor that wants a united country and an upgrade from the past government but still wants to vote same govt. I'm very sure you voted Buhari in 2019 because of BAT and you were preaching the good news while doing that. Mr, you aren't different from the sadducees in the bible. No dey preach again here for anybody. Work on your spirituality offline
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

INEC Chairman

On how much exactly?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by bdon123(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
lol. He was asked 10 questions, answered 6, delegated 4. Watch the video on YouTube.
And u are saying it....like delegated?smh well i understand.Wen u dealing wit a daddy wey dey pampers....na so e be
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2023
bdon123:

And u are saying it....like delegated?smh well i understand.Wen u dealing wit a daddy wey dey pampers....na so e be
You asked if he was asked questions, i told you he was and answered some. Was i suppose to say he wasn't asked questions because of political differences?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by od501: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

cheesy cheesy See this ipob member ashamed of himself. Don't worry, you will tell this lamba to God for proper rewards.

Please close that toilet you call a mouth and give me the evidence I asked for, or stfu forever!
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by DOM7: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2023
Why the issue of Ibop an Obi issue alone? Who is asking the presidential candidates from the North about Boko Haram, bandits and Fulani herdsmen? Who is asking the south west candidates about agberos,ritual killings? And the oil bunkering going on in the south south?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
erico2k2:

arnt his people agitating for Biafra?what is BH agitating 4?

Like i said, it is Obi that we should ask. He is the one that called all of them agitators and said that he will discuss with them to find out.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
nwakaibe:

The foundation of APC is built on what? A party that called a sitting president clueess, carried coffin with Jonathan's name etc APC insulted Jonathan in a way not ever seen in Nigeria.

i did not mention a party, i said and i quote "the foundation of Obi supporters is built on lies and insults."
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, for any agitation, there is an underlying reasons for it. It's only a mad man that will just stand up and be going aimlessly.
Even the most docile person in this nation know that all agitations are borne out of injustice and unfair treatment melted out on such group. Give every parts and sections equal representations or attention and see such agitation fizzle out automatically. If there's anyone hiding behind one finger, you're the one. It was the same way Boko Haram was treated with kid's glove and it has turned to a monster we are nursing today.
Some of you think every issues must be treated in kinetic approach but not all required stick approach. You cannot because you have headache and start using cutlass to cut your head, all you need is just #100 paracetamol and not a barrel of gun.
It is when things have turned monster that will blaming those we need not blamed. Funnily it was during his government that the monster MASSOB was held down that the same you guys are using against him today. If he has allowed them to have field days and be killing the innocent Anambrans, you people will say he brewed them and pampering them.
It even funny that those that Boko Haram was birth and developed to monster wasn't blame but it is a man that never has anything to do with it that is you people headache. Shettima was in government when Boko Haram was formed and developed to the level is today but nobody call him out for it but Obi is the problem that must be call out on IPOB. A group that wasn't even formed during his tenure, the one formed during his tenure, he fought them hands down.
Instead of you to call out those in government to do their work, which was constitutionally given to them to secure the country, it is a man without any constitutional power that is your concern. Did anyone call out Tinubu when OPC was on rampage in south west and even made Lagos their sanctuary.
You guys should direct blame where it ought to go and not ordinary citizen that doesn't command any authority. He has said what he will do to them when he becomes president and this is what he has done before with attendant results to show for it. If you want to hear stories call for MASSOB members and kidnappers once residing in Anambra and you will be enlightened.

ipob are not the first people to agitate and will not be the last. Like Obi said, he has people agitating in his house. You agitate with brain, with sense. Not killing your own people and rendering them useless on Mondays. Two wrongs do not make a right. There are lessons to learn from boko haram and the silence/tacit support of the North. Until it became uncontrollable. Same thing if not worse is applicable to the East. The leaders and influential ones in the East have being conspicuosly silent and even supportive about ipob from the beginning. So if your own child is unjustly treated in school, you will support him to break the law because you are agitating?
If Obi spoke or acted against MASSOB, then why is he not speaking against ipob? ipob was formed in 2012 BTW. Shettima spoke against Boko haram and cried out to FG to help him. The Yorubas also spoke against OPC when it was getting out of hand. OBJ is yoruba and declared shoot at sight on OPC from 1999.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
blahc007:

Do you know that the Yoruba people are also agitating?
And if they are also not properly handled, they will become forceful like IPOB.....

You people are just here foaming from the mouth because of Obi and IPOB.... Nigeria is in a deep shit...very terrible state.

You better start praying

i know all these. The fact remains that the SWest don't pamper criminality. Nobody observed sit at home or threatened Nigeria because Igboho was arrested. OBJ a yoruba man declared shoot at sight on OPC when they started to misbehave. The North and the SEast and even SS will instead say it is our brother ohhh, and fight for the criminal. That is the difference i am talking about that the leaders are treating it with kids gloves.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
chymeze:

You ended up not making sense! That someone believes there is a reason for an agitation doesn't mean he supports it. The problem is the way agitations are handled. If Nigeria had a president with wisdom who could handle the ipob agitation like a father when it started, it would never have degenerated into this. And to think that this same government still holds KANU in jail despite numerous court orders freeing him, and yet still frees confirmed Boko Haram terrorists shows why the country and the ipob agitation has degenerated to this condition. It takes a wise president to rule a nation like Nigeria. It's not everything that military force can quell especially when it's obviously tribalistic. Even this Yoruba nation agitation, if it's not handled wisely now that it's at it's infancy stage will degenerate.
Lastly, these agitations only arose because of the president's obvious tribalistic and nepotistic attitude in sidelining other tribes from national governance. Such act is suicidal especially in a multiethnic and miltireligious society like Nigeria

i agree with over 90% of what you posted because we are saying the same thing essentially. Obi has continued to openly speak against and deliberately mention insecurity in the North but shys away from the one in the South East. Instead he gets defensive and says things like they are not bad, I live with them, I will bring them out from prison, If you don't want Nigeria go to your own country, they are marginalized etc.
All they need to do is speak up against the criminality of ipob, not the agitations. The problem with most part of Nigeria is supporting their brother against the country. If he steals or kill, he is our brother leave him. Only the SW seems different, like we see the way OBJ dealt with OPC and when the FG dealt with Igboho, nobody in the SW complained or threatened to burn down the country.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by yarimo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

is the program only for LABOUR PARTY supporters to ask questions ? That is why obi can't go far in reality because of kids that are following him around , who only depends of free data to type rubbish.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by fridayking(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

You are 18+ thanks be to God. You ought to understand simple present tense and past tense. i clearly used present tense IS. i believe you benefited from the free WAEC during Tinubu's time and have that education to know present and past.

And the Level of stupidity in u is getting alarming by the day... Keep dwindling in tribalism.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
fridayking:

And the Level of stupidity in u is getting alarming by the day... Keep dwindling in tribalism.

Quote the tribalism. This victim card cannot work, face reality.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by fridayking(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
MeineMutter:

Your papa na police nah. One of the bad eggs and clogs in Nigeria’s will of progress. He con come from that big0t side. I dey sure say na him you resemble. Dem suppose give am
Life time 1njury. Make dem no kee am o. Just teach am lessons. So that he go dey take am talk sense into you im urchin shidren.

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Obitroy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mumu man his drug boss have transfer some pounds for him not to miss asking him that question but obi is clever then him and his boss even stupid lagos state governor join the three of them
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Boyooosa(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

And he was not supposed to ask him such question right?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by bdon123(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
You asked if he was asked questions, i told you he was and answered some. Was i suppose to say he wasn't asked questions because of political differences?
No weren't

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) / Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.