Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member (56898 Views)

2024 Budget: House Turns Back Representatives Of CBN, Customs, FIRS Heads / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by LastProphet: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
emapeteum:

So Igalas are not Nigerian? Most childish comment I have ever read

Mumu can't claim I'm ipob answer the question aboki
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

I just gave you a piece of advice

If you like, try and block road again with useless placards and disturbing vehicular movement with your fellow miscreants.

I will personally join the army to shoot you in the brain. Terrorist
how can you shoot someone in the brain when he doesn't have a brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Optmus(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
SLAP44:
Tinubu supporters are now losing sleep over Peter Obi, Tinubu himself cannot sleep this night due to fear of losing.

He may finally sleep forever after PO is declared winner come February.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by historic: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
shegra58:
Obi will never be president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Quote me na for where he even won get the vote you in particular do you have PVC?
Keep putting all your eggs in one basket I won't say more than that

Keep abusing Tinubu and believe that Yorubas will vote for you

Forget about obasanjo and Ayo adebanjo endorsement those two men are not too relevant last presidential election obasanjo fails to win his polling unit most of the Yoruba hailing you now will disappoint you on election day go and ask ojukwu what happened between him and Awolowo before Biafra war and you will truly know the meaning of the word " Yoruba"
If you be Igbo go and ask all of your friends and relatives if they have PVC that is when you will have idea of what is going to hit you on election day.

So it is only Yorubas that have PVC or it is only Yorubas votes that will make Tinubu the president abi... Continue living in delusion
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by historic: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tflex01:

Lmaooo... And you think they will handover the country for Obi to govern??

Nigeria will rather break. Let him go and become the president of Bia.fra. grin

And you think if Nigeria breaks the Igbos will be the losers or what?.... Mr Man look for something else to say cos the Igbos have secretly been praying for that and will be extremely happy if it does happen
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by historic: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I'm ashamed to share thesame country with igbos.

So are the Igbos very ashamed to share same country with you!
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by historic: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mrmb:

grin grin grin Dey play, we would see who would lose sleep after the elections.... Tinubu is the man we have been waiting for

He is the man urchins and touts have been waiting for and not Nigerians
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by uba1991: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Who are Nigerians? The guy that asked him question in BBC is he not of Nigerian origin? Some of the people that asked him questions in Chatham, are they not Nigerians? The questions he has been answering at his town hall meetings and interactions are they from South Africans?
When are we going to get our focus right in this country? Na by answering questions abi performance. Which question can Fashola or Osinbajo not answer better than anybody. At least, we have seen what is happening to our economy with Osinbajo heading it. Yet, many of you will even prefer to vote for him ahead of Tinubu because he can smooth talk.
Osinbajo is far far better than Tinubu. APC wouldn't have any problems if Osinbajo was picked as the candidates of the APC.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by statesman6: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Is that why Tinubu cannot stand in debates where opposition will ask him questions?
What concern me about tinubu?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by shegra58: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
historic:

So it is only Yorubas that have PVC or it is only Yorubas votes that will make Tinubu the president abi... Continue living in delusion
Answer the question DO YOU HAVE PVC?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by historic: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
shegra58:
Answer the question DO YOU HAVE PVC?

Stupid question.... Do you want me to show you?... I am not one of you urchins that brags or makes unnecessary noise
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mccullum:

Fool, just go and search for allegation of corruption within Labour Party on campaign fund.

You don't have sense
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

ok, can you repost the real video ... you must be very sick. play the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9FG4WsVU3c

it is clear the Obedient are just people living in delusion after the election we will make sure most of them secure admission into rehab.

You are not making any sense at all
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
BENEAMATA:
well , Peter Obi is supposed to have in abundance what i lack . So ,multiple were just extrajudicously killed and periodically dumped in rivers and a state governor could not get justice for the deceased families because the governor doesn't have power / control over SARS ? So no officer in Awkuzu sars faced justice including DSP Nwafor ? Erm , is it the I.G that is prosecuting the killer of the female lawyer in lagos ? how about the two officers arraigned for killing an innocent by-stander while trying to extort a yahoo boy years back in mangoro cement ? Scores were wasted and you agreed with Obi that his hands were tied like there is nothing he could do as a governor ,even considering a southern person was president .If two close family member of Obi was among the slain , that would still be his response ,you think ? Good morning .

If Tinubu's family member was among those killed at Lekki toll gate. He will not say no one was killed at the toll gate.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Did u read at all, I was following then keenly, how did he started the insult first??

Well, what do I expect from u guys before, who has the time to argue unnecessarily when in reality we know how it will end after Feb 25.

Cont Ur insult, u wil change moniker after feb

Shattap there
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
emapeteum:

why not tell us that you are an IPOB?So in your mind, a sovereign state should be dictated to by a voluntary organisation like the UN. You go about killing and burning down police stations and calling other Nigerians who are not Igbos fools in one minute, in the next minutes you want to be the President of Nigeria. If APC had done the right thing by bringing the VP than Tinubu, you would have realised that most Nigerians would not even support Obi

You don't have sense
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by reddingtonblack: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are not making any sense at all

was it my voice you heard in the video cheesy ... a nii fool nii é
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Mccullum: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
angry
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Is Kanu ipob? Who is the leader/current leader of ipob? Who is giving the sit at home rule for example, and who is enforcing it? You live in the East that's why i ask. Is it the FG?

Still you don't have sense
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by broadman20: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
emapeteum:

how is he morally bankrupt? Did you actually read this before posting? Sometimes it baffles how some people think in an awkward manner but call others names. Is IPOB a terrorist group or not, kindly tell us the meaning of terrorism.What is the modus operandi of IPOB/ESN?

He Is morally bankrupt because a person who voted Buhari that supported BOKO HARAM and said AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH, does not have the moral CV to talk of one supporting a torrent group.

When Buhari made that statement, was BOKO HARAM not a terrorist group?

Was he blind or stupid to have supported a supporter of Terrorist group?

Most of you are so hopeless and can support anything from your region or religion not minding weather it's good or bad.

You really need help.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by emapeteum(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
broadman20:

He Is morally bankrupt because a person who voted Buhari that supported BOKO HARAM and said AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH, does not have the moral CV to talk of one supporting a torrent group.

When Buhari made that statement, was BOKO HARAM not a terrorist group?

Was he blind or stupid to have supported a supporter of Terrorist group?

Most of you are so hopeless and can support anything from your region or religion not minding weather it's good or bad.

You really need help.
so IPOB is not a terrorist group? The tribe that supports evil most is your tribe and please act as if you are a saint
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by emapeteum(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
Being abusive is their true identity and their trademark
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by emapeteum(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
LastProphet:

Mumu can't claim I'm ipob answer the question aboki
Abokis are the one ruling unlike self-acclaimed smart people with a genetic makeup of how to steal and cheat
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by ArcFresky(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

But they still buy your house and lands

The difference is other tribes welcome other tribes. But igbos, will not sell you their land, even when dying of hunger.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by ArcFresky(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2023
grin grin grin
Is that not Abia?

Lizzysamuel:

Quit notice bawo.

Ontop this kind houses?

Na person wey no Sabi una with chest beating go dey argue.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by broadman20: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
emapeteum:

so IPOB is not a terrorist group? The tribe that supports evil most is your tribe and please act as if you are a saint

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
ArcFresky:

The difference is other tribes welcome other tribes. But igbos, will not sell you their land, even when dying of hunger.

I dare you to present a case with dates and names of those involved.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
reddingtonblack:

was it my voice you heard in the video cheesy ... a nii fool nii é

Same to you
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by LastProphet: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
emapeteum:

Abokis are the one ruling unlike self-acclaimed smart people with a genetic makeup of how to steal and cheat

And for how long do you think that can be? The British that gave you advantage and Saudi that send money in secret can they cover you forever even as you allow your ignorance deepen your poverty? The almajiris you mass produced to get higher political numbers are they serving you well now as bandits and bokoharam? Lowering jamb score and common entrance pass mark for your children do you think it will continue forever? Your elders that have seen the end are the ones building railway to Maradi, you are still a child
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by expert234: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Image123:

You are a liar. The whole country complained about Buhari's nepotism and failure in herdsmen crises. Is Obi following Buhari or what?

Show me evidence of you and yoie fellow APC urcchins complaining
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by expert234: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Image123:

Is Tinubu your role model? Must Tinubu do something before you do it?

You sound dumb. Vert dumb.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by expert234: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Image123:

Did he deal drugs with you or yours?

Can you stake your destiny on it that Tinubu isn't a drug dealer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.