Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member (56790 Views)

2024 Budget: House Turns Back Representatives Of CBN, Customs, FIRS Heads / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Mrmb: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2023
SLAP44:
Tinubu supporters are now losing sleep over Peter Obi, Tinubu himself cannot sleep this night due to fear of losing.

grin grin grin Dey play, we would see who would lose sleep after the elections.... Tinubu is the man we have been waiting for

1 Like

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Have you forgotten that IPOB had cancelled Sit at home and said it is only when Nnamdi Kanu is on trial that there would be sit at home. Stop being mischievous the violence in the east is instigated by FG and corrupt politicians using criminals and cultists. This is clearly not IPOB

Is Kanu ipob? Who is the leader/current leader of ipob? Who is giving the sit at home rule for example, and who is enforcing it? You live in the East that's why i ask. Is it the FG?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by emapeteum(m): 7:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Did the international community designate IPOB as a terrorist group?
why not tell us that you are an IPOB?So in your mind, a sovereign state should be dictated to by a voluntary organisation like the UN. You go about killing and burning down police stations and calling other Nigerians who are not Igbos fools in one minute, in the next minutes you want to be the President of Nigeria. If APC had done the right thing by bringing the VP than Tinubu, you would have realised that most Nigerians would not even support Obi
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Simplythebest: 7:02am On Jan 17, 2023
And also put it that he said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria. So how can we elect such person as our president
Lizzysamuel:

And Tinubu is OPC terrorist spiritually and physically. That led his group that slaughtered thousands of Northerners in Lagos.

oloriburuku
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by emapeteum(m): 7:05am On Jan 17, 2023
LastProphet:

This is an igala man that blasts Ibos here on NL asking you oh, what is the agitation of bokoharam let's compare with that of your heroes
So Igalas are not Nigerian? Most childish comment I have ever read
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by emapeteum(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

See stop being mischievous no one is saying that he has no right it is the mischievous plan behind the question. He wants to look for an avenue to unbalance PO and use that as ammunition to spread propaganda against him.
listen to yourself IPOB?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by odduduwa: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

The only thing Obi supporters can do is insult.

When u asked them intelligent question dt they can't answer, they turn it to insult

That's why we call them headless mobs grin
you are not intelligent to ask one
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Obidients come and see the guy that asked why Peter Obi hasn’t condemned IPOB yet at the Chatham house today.

Turned out that @MrRefor is a APC errand boy that was sent to ask that silly question. We bless God their plan was put to shame!

How is the question silly?

Has he condenmed ipob and ugm?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
All they worry about is IPOB.

Whereas we have Oduduwa Nation agitators and OPC terrorists in the SW.

Boko Haram in the NE.

Ansaru Terrorists in the NW

Bandits and Herdsmen in the NC.

Instead of tackling all together, they prefer to single out one for their useless agenda.

Despite APC being in power and having a clueless man as the C in C.

Lol...you know too well that we are not terrorist and developers and
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lashist(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Who are Nigerians? The guy that asked him question in BBC is he not of Nigerian origin? Some of the people that asked him questions in Chatham, are they not Nigerians? The questions he has been answering at his town hall meetings and interactions are they from South Africans?
When are we going to get our focus right in this country? Na by answering questions abi performance. Which question can Fashola or Osinbajo not answer better than anybody. At least, we have seen what is happening to our economy with Osinbajo heading it. Yet, many of you will even prefer to vote for him ahead of Tinubu because he can smooth talk.
You just a silly noise maker. I engaged you in an argument last time, you run comot. When will BAT address the agberos and other rubbish APC Has done to this country...you are always losing sleep over a small structureless party
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by expert234: 7:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:
Is it wrong to ask Obi about ipob? Is it wrong for someone who is not a supporter of Obi to question him?
Obi that is ipob spiritually and physically, still dey format people for chatham house. He said he has agitator in his house. He ended up still defending the ipob saying there is reason for their agitation. So why is he condemning and mentioning boko haram and bandits. i think there is reason for their agitation. All the igbo leaders are playing with fire which is consuming the whole land, they don;t know. They should keep playing ostrich and treating the madness with kids gloves.

But you never for once ask Buhari about fulani herdsmen.

The same set of people saying Peter Obi never condemned IPOB never attacked Buhari for failing to condemn and proscribe fulani herdsmen.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by expert234: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Who is OPC? Is OPC making the South West sit at home every week? Is OPC killing soldiers, police men, kidnapping and beheading people, burning down several government facilities or threatening no elections? Keep living in denial, you go soon cry "biafra or death", wait small.

The OPC in its hay days were known dor causing mayhem and tinubu never condemned them
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

And Tinubu is OPC terrorist spiritually and physically. That led his group that slaughtered thousands of Northerners in Lagos.

oloriburuku

Mr no thousands of hausas were slaughtered.

And opc was never and will never be a terrorist group and Gani Adam is not in jail like your lord and savior Kanu
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by expert234: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Who are Nigerians? The guy that asked him question in BBC is he not of Nigerian origin? Some of the people that asked him questions in Chatham, are they not Nigerians? The questions he has been answering at his town hall meetings and interactions are they from South Africans?
When are we going to get our focus right in this country? Na by answering questions abi performance. Which question can Fashola or Osinbajo not answer better than anybody. At least, we have seen what is happening to our economy with Osinbajo heading it. Yet, many of you will even prefer to vote for him ahead of Tinubu because he can smooth talk.

And to prove your party to be useless, you couldn't field the likes of fashola and osibanjo, but went for a drug dealer, the father of a drug addict.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by expert234: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:
As long as he is Nigerian

Do you remember that Tinubu said he doesn't believe in One Nigeria?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2023
expert234:

And to prove your party to be useless, you couldn't field the likes of fashola and osibanjo, but went for a drug dealer, the father of a drug addict.

Did he deal drugs with you or yours?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2023
expert234:

The OPC in its hay days were known dor causing mayhem and tinubu never condemned them

Is Tinubu your role model? Must Tinubu do something before you do it?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2023
expert234:

But you never for once ask Buhari about fulani herdsmen.

The same set of people saying Peter Obi never condemned IPOB never attacked Buhari for failing to condemn and proscribe fulani herdsmen.

You are a liar. The whole country complained about Buhari's nepotism and failure in herdsmen crises. Is Obi following Buhari or what?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Lashist:

You just a silly noise maker. I engaged you in an argument last time, you run comot. When will BAT address the agberos and other rubbish APC Has done to this country...you are always losing sleep over a small structureless party

i don't usually respond to people who have nothing but insults to give, that's probably why i didn't reply you. If you can't discuss like a sane human being and without sentiments, i don't waste my time.
Are you comparing agberos to ipob? Is Obi waiting for Tinubu to address agberos before he says the truth? So he's not different.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by shegra58: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Speak for yourself and not for an ethnic group you only have one vote abeg.
the same way you OBIdient fail to believe that you only have one vote.
Next time just say " I am OBIdient" instead of the common phrase "We are OBIdient you always use"
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by shegra58: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

INEC Chairman
it is easy to deceive you people.kontinu
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by shegra58: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

INEC Chairman
and you can't even answer a simple question

Do you have PVC?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by OlawaleBammie: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

You started the insults first. Stop gaslighting the lady. If can accept what you dish out then don't do it.
Did u read at all, I was following then keenly, how did he started the insult first??

Well, what do I expect from u guys before, who has the time to argue unnecessarily when in reality we know how it will end after Feb 25.

Cont Ur insult, u wil change moniker after feb
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lashist(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

i don't usually respond to people who have nothing but insults to give, that's probably why i didn't reply you. If you can't discuss like a sane human being and without sentiments, i don't waste my time.
Are you comparing agberos to ipob? Is Obi waiting for Tinubu to address agberos before he says the truth? So he's not different.
All you have said about OBI is ipob this ipob that...when will you ask BAT to condemn OPC, agberos, condemn herdsmen killings, fulani bandits, boko haram, oduduwa nation, the economic damage APC Has done to the country..obviously, you are just a silly noisemaker. There was no insults. You just had nothing sensible to say hence your silence
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2023
fridayking:

Bro borrow sense please,

OPC that attack my Dad who was a police officers at pencil police state with any provocation, he was giving a Mark on is head after they tried killing him with Cutlass because he refused to run away as the team leader and because he was from the East.. But God kept him alive miraculously... I was 18+ I still remember how my mum cry my dad's colleges came to house to inform my mum, then I thought I had lost dad...

Please, don't let Tribe and hate for other tribe blind our ...

We know what OPC became under Tinubu time as Governor... History no dey forget

You are 18+ thanks be to God. You ought to understand simple present tense and past tense. i clearly used present tense IS. i believe you benefited from the free WAEC during Tinubu's time and have that education to know present and past.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by nabiz(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:
Is it wrong to ask Obi about ipob? Is it wrong for someone who is not a supporter of Obi to question him?
Obi that is ipob spiritually and physically, still dey format people for chatham house. He said he has agitator in his house. He ended up still defending the ipob saying there is reason for their agitation. So why is he condemning and mentioning boko haram and bandits. i think there is reason for their agitation. All the igbo leaders are playing with fire which is consuming the whole land, they don;t know. They should keep playing ostrich and treating the madness with kids gloves.
tell tinubu of go for interview too. Many Nigerian have questions for him
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Lashist:

All you have said about OBI is ipob this ipob that...when will you ask BAT to condemn OPC, agberos, condemn herdsmen killings, fulani bandits, boko haram, oduduwa nation, the economic damage APC Has done to the country..obviously, you are just a silly noisemaker. There was no insults. You just had nothing sensible to say hence your silence

You are either not educated enough or so used to insult that you don't know what insult is. You went on about "urchin", "idiot" and now "silly noisemaker". If those are the words you use to greet your dad and mum,i take them as insult and can't waste time with you.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Okhuadams(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

But in the international community is IPOB a terrorist group? Please let us answer this question first.
Watin concern American man with Eba and soup
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2023
nabiz:
tell tinubu of go for interview too. Many Nigerian have questions for him

He doesn't need to answer what has been answered. He was in Chatham house before Obi. What is your question for him?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Mfetenang: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2023
So?
Isn't Peter Obi IPOB?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2023
steeltrust:
shut up and stop talking like a fool

Ipob are agitators
If not for useless buhari this agitating won’t be this worse giving rise to some one like NMK

now ask your self what doe’s bokoharam want
They want Nigeria as a whole to embrace Islam and do away with western education what nonsense is that
Bandit nko
You don’t need to condemn them because you already know their problem which Obi has stated often
Get them a job and see bandit die off gradually
Heardsmen issue wasn’t like this before buhari came

I don’t blame you
Na 30k de shark you

Is this the way you told your parents to shut up and stop talking like a fool?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by IfnobeGod20: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:
Mr. Man, for any agitation, there is an underlying reasons for it. It's only a mad man that will just stand up and be going aimlessly.
Even the most docile person in this nation know that all agitations are borne out of injustice and unfair treatment melted out on such group. Give every parts and sections equal representations or attention and see such agitation fizzle out automatically. If there's anyone hiding behind one finger, you're the one. It was the same way Boko Haram was treated with kid's glove and it has turned to a monster we are nursing today.
Some of you think every issues must be treated in kinetic approach but not all required stick approach. You cannot because you have headache and start using cutlass to cut your head, all you need is just #100 paracetamol and not a barrel of gun.
It is when things have turned monster that will blaming those we need not blamed. Funnily it was during his government that the monster MASSOB was held down that the same you guys are using against him today. If he has allowed them to have field days and be killing the innocent Anambrans, you people will say he brewed them and pampering them.
It even funny that those that Boko Haram was birth and developed to monster wasn't blame but it is a man that never has anything to do with it that is you people headache. Shettima was in government when Boko Haram was formed and developed to the level is today but nobody call him out for it but Obi is the problem that must be call out on IPOB. A group that wasn't even formed during his tenure, the one formed during his tenure, he fought them hands down.
Instead of you to call out those in government to do their work, which was constitutionally given to them to secure the country, it is a man without any constitutional power that is your concern. Did anyone call out Tinubu when OPC was on rampage in south west and even made Lagos their sanctuary.
You guys should direct blame where it ought to go and not ordinary citizen that doesn't command any authority. He has said what he will do to them when he becomes president and this is what he has done before with attendant results to show for it. If you want to hear stories call for MASSOB members and kidnappers once residing in Anambra and you will be enlightened.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.