Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze (9211 Views)

"God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet / Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by ednut1(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2023
True, my best friends mama bought 2 houses last year, but was asking him for money for Christmas goat and celebration grin
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Sensiblerealist: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2023
Na Inn way be that, leave am. Nothing like casting out anything

Clementoons:
Daddy freeze doesn't speak the word of life or the truth to glorify GOD or encourage people, He speaks from his own side without checking on the other side to see if it balanced enough on the scale of righteousness and integrity.
i pray may the spirit of the devil and of the endtime manifesting in his life be cast out into the lake of fire in JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Goodlady(f): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2023
PellsKodak:

Reply my dm let's start making marriage plans kiss
Ok sir
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by SlurUsername1: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2023
Your parents are rich doesn't mean they won't appreciate if you gift them something! Mr freeze is mad!
It is my money and my business whether I chose to give it to my parents. N I'm not giving to them because I need any blessings. I'm giving them because they deserve it.

No matter how rich your mum is, mummy take this 20k for recharge card or u send her the recharge card directly na something.
Daddy freeze is a Big fool

1 Like

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Ashirioluwa: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Money is not everything, but I don’t think giving them gifts is a bad idea, even if your parents are the Dangotes

1 Like

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by omakay(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Of all the remarks to this post, only one person understands what Freeze is saying.

All long as you have a Nigerian mentality, you will never understand what Freeze is saying.

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by jojothaiv(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2023
That's Daddy Freeze opinion and he have a right to one however, whether there's a blessings to it or not, I'll keep giving my parents till they exit this space called earth.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Librason: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Freeze is so stubborn, he will abuse you if your point is not at par with his, he will always like you to be in agreement with him, ‘’mr know it all‘’, ‘’mr stubborn head‘’.

Giving my parents gifts or money won't neccesary make them rich, but it means a lot to me, ‘’melo lao ka ninu eyin adepele‘’ ?how many good things they've done for me will i count, but giving them a little is a form of appreciation.

Does it not make sense? if i say mum , i will be responsible for you data , fuel , this month buy ankara, shoes e.t.c for her by sending her money, would that take anything from her?

In Tupac's voice ‘’ there is no way i can pay you back but my plan is to show you that i understand‘’
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by somehow: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2023
He's addressing the wrong crowd.

Watch as they'll twist his statement.

He said money, he never said gifts

2 different scenerio.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by somehow: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2023
ednut1:
True, my best friends mama bought 2 houses last year, but was asking him for money for Christmas goat and celebration grin

This is the entitlement mentality he was addressing.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by advanceDNA: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2023
FBS:
I need a translation for this one please.

The only translation here is jaapaaa!!

Freeze is about to run mád

1 Like

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by korrectking: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
"I Have Never Given My Mother Money Before" - Daddy Freeze

Media personality, Daddy Freeze has told his followers that "there is no blessing in giving your rich parents money", IGBERETV reports.

Freeze explained that he has never given his mother money before, because she has a successful career and her own money. His mother is the Vice Chancellor of ABUAD.

He recounted how his mother once returned money to a politician after the money was dropped for her, with her personal assistant.

Freeze added that the Nigerians who can't understand his stance are those who have made money their "god" and poverty their "sibling".

See below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnewqpzNLdA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

THEN IN THE SAME VAIN, DON'T CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY COS SHE ACTUALLY DOES NOT NEED IT.
SHE CELEBRATE YOUR NAMING CEREMONY AND DOES NOT NEED ANY SHOW OF BIRTHDAY APPRECIATION

My giving money to my rich parent is a token of appreciation.
my celebrating my parent is acknowledging my root and not showing that i am more than capable .
That IS MY PROUD AFRICAN MENTALITY
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by paix(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2023
I am not giving her the money because she needs it, but to appreciate her. Even if my mother is comfortable, she will happily receive the little I give her and she will bless me.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
My God! People are so poor (not broke) poor in Nigeria that money is the only source of happiness and fulfillment.

Why would you give money to someone who is way richer than you? Even if it is your parents?
If they don't have, then by all means give them.
Well I don't blame the lot here flapping their gums, in Nigeria, the children are retirement plans.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
somehow:
He's addressing the wrong crowd.

Watch as they'll twist his statement.

He said money, he never said gifts

2 different scenerio.

Bro don't trigger the dummies on this site. They don't read to understand

1 Like

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by mastermaestro(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin angry
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by everythinggirly(f): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
All these rich kids of Beverly hills, oga rest abeg.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by brain54(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Daddy freeze obviously likes controversial issues…

But really what’s the essence of giving someone money they do not need?

And yes honor is not money!
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by brain54(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
omakay:
Of all the remarks to this post, only one person understands what Freeze is saying.

All long as you have a Nigerian mentality, you will never understand what Freeze is saying.
Nigerians really get some kinda mentality Abeg…

Some will not even understand what the person is saying before shouting. Na those ones Dey annoying pass…

Hahaha…
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
In terms of giving money, he is right. Just as a child that is financially well does not need his parent's money. Money should be given to those who need it, or as a gift in some cases to felicitate.

However, for rich parents, you can buy them gifts and care for them. Spending for one's parents is always a blessing just as spending for one's kids. Their financial status has nothing to do with this spiritual injunction from Christ himself.
Matthew 15:3-5
, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.’ 5But you say that if anyone says to his father or mother, ‘Whatever you would have received from me is a gift devoted to God,’ 6he need not honor his father or mother with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by staga: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
One of the voices of the antichrist. He is gradually showing himself.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by ModCaller: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Don't give people money because you feel like or you have too much. Give people money because they really need it.

If they don't need it, don't give them
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by tiswell(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Are you a graduate?
wahala grin
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
No matter how rich my parents might be.

If am not struggling financially I will always drop funds for them.

I learnt Dangote's daughters are dropping cdh for him every month
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by MuMuOnBail: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
na wa oooo

My opinion.

Dad is late and Mum inherited everything.

Mum don't need my money because she is far richer than me.

What I normally do is investigate what she likes and buy it as a gift to her on Mothers day or on her birth day.

If you give my mumsy money as her child she will never collect it, I saw her dashing her security a 100K given to her by my elder brothers wife, because she no too accept the marraige
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Abbeytoy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
He's very right...

Everything is not about money.

As I dey now, it will be ridiculous to give my father money, because I don't know how much that will look good to him, but I do buy him gifts every month.

I give my mom monthly salary even as she's staying with me because I know she needs it.

I also do collect money from my dad if I am broke.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Socratiz: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
What authority does this person have to prescribe what is God's blessing and what is not?

Did God not know that some parents would be financially buoyant than their children before He prescribed that children should bless their parents?

Be careful with who you follow.

Some people are lost already, if you follow them all of you are heading into darkness and oblivion.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by ifihearam: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
This Half caste is an agent of the devil in disguise to deceive gullible people especially christians...look closely and you will see, he devises ways of going against the scriptures.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Hisincrease: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
This Freeze guy thinks he is wise in biblical and spiritual matters.
He’s just a loud fool who whose ignorance stinks to high heavens.

You think giving to Parents is about solving their financial problem hence irrelevant if they are rich. You err in your understanding.

Giving to Parents is an act of honour that causes a transmission of spiritual heritage capable of securing the future of the giver.

You don’t know this and because lots of folks don’t read the scripture, they listen to you.
A typical situation of the blind leading the blind.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by somehow: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ransomware:

Bro don't trigger the dummies on this site. They don't read to understand

Unfortunately they are in the majority offline.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Badonasty(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
I have a friend that does this too…at first it was weird to me but when he explained to me I finally understood….cos he’s like though he’s working and his salary is very okay…his parents still send money to him…so why would someone like that send them money…he buys gifts for them occasionally sha
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by molybdenum0012: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Na waa oo.. Shey we get comprehension problem for this Naija ni. ‘Cos I don’t understand.

Freeze did not say you should not honor your rich parents. Don’t give them money ‘cos they don’t need it as they already have enough of it.

If you are smart, you should know that you can gift them something valuable. It must not be money. It’s that simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: OMG!! Secondary School Girl Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush / Former Nigerian Presidents Wives And Their Old Wedding Gowns / Kim Kardashian In Spandex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.