Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze (9216 Views)

"God Bless You Sugar Daddy" Fans React To Actress Nkechi Blessing In A Jet / Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Aareakinwunmi(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I learnt Dangote's daughters are dropping cdh for him every month
I don't care brother.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Heterodox(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is crap.

Like bullcrap.

Everyone should see fit how they honour their parent.

Me, I'll continue spending for my parent.

It's his choice if he chooses not to.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by deebrownneymar: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
"I Have Never Given My Mother Money Before" - Daddy Freeze

Media personality, Daddy Freeze has told his followers that "there is no blessing in giving your rich parents money", IGBERETV reports.

Freeze explained that he has never given his mother money before, because she has a successful career and her own money. His mother is the Vice Chancellor of ABUAD.

He recounted how his mother once returned money to a politician after the money was dropped for her, with her personal assistant.

Freeze added that the Nigerians who can't understand his stance are those who have made money their "god" and poverty their "sibling".

See below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnewqpzNLdA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Daddy Freeze is very stingy and twists scriptures in alignment with his bias
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by cigaricon(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
xristos:
Not so bad what he said if you can comprehension ability..especially if u dont read it from a critical pov.
if u heard it from his words verbally u may have a diff understanding..but people misquote text alot.
Honor ur father & mother should not be monetized neither should u understand it with extremist n blindfolded religious mindset..there are other ways to show those honor esp when u have rich parents..
fact - there's nothing ur money will do to them because it's insignificant....i'm talkin abt RICH parents (in his case)
Other ways of honor include - buying of memorial gifts, listening to them, be there for them when needed, fellowship, communion, good behavior, show of respect..etc...add it urself
He never said 'dont honor ur parents'

Peace#

You are the only person with a sense of reasoning on this thread wink
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by cigaricon(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
omakay:
Of all the remarks to this post, only one person understands what Freeze is saying.

All long as you have a Nigerian mentality, you will never understand what Freeze is saying.

Exactly cheesy
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by FavouredNK: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
What a meaningless talk, it's not in all cases that you are giving your parents money because they lack. There is a blessing attached to that thank you they will tell you plus it's a thing of joy to every parent to see your child grown, doing well to remember you as their parents. It is the wish of every parent whether rich or poor so better stop all these unnecessary bragging abeg.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Odebayo4010(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
No matter how rich my parents might be.

If am not struggling financially I will always drop funds or gift them things.

You're wrong,if your parent has money,you don't need to give them money,what you can only do for them is to buy them food stuff

1 Like

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Odebayo4010(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
wordbank:
grin
Your mom rejected money from an ibadan politician, did she reject the one from lagos politician?
You said giving your mother money will never make her smile, this freeze just freeze the whole world with him fabu.
So white women dey cry when person dash dem money?

No one dash white woman money,they don't have the mentality of dash money,because government has made everything easy for them,they have provision for Young and old people
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Odebayo4010(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
justmondris:
Many people still don’t know that this guy is an agent of darkness and he is always saying trash. So your rich parents doesn’t deserve your money after they have worked so hard to train you in school ?

They don't need it,what about the money they had before,what they need from you is to buy them food stuff and invite clinic men to come and check there welfare
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by omakay(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Another reason why some people do not understand Freeze post is that they do not know the true meaning and use of money.

Let me ask this as an open question.

If as a wealthy man, you had an invite to go and pay your respects to the highest monarch in your region, what would you take with you as a gift?

As you answer this question , you would know your position on this matter.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Anakazo22: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
"I Have Never Given My Mother Money Before" - Daddy Freeze

Media personality, Daddy Freeze has told his followers that "there is no blessing in giving your rich parents money", IGBERETV reports.

Freeze explained that he has never given his mother money before, because she has a successful career and her own money. His mother is the Vice Chancellor of ABUAD.

He recounted how his mother once returned money to a politician after the money was dropped for her, with her personal assistant.

Freeze added that the Nigerians who can't understand his stance are those who have made money their "god" and poverty their "sibling".

See below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnewqpzNLdA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This man is an agent of the devil sent to mislead people and it's very painful that many people are falling for it. He has moved from tithe to not giving to your parents..I wonder what he will come up with next
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by MiztaDynameek: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
The man is right, some families are like that. I have never given my father any money before because if I try to do he will always be laughing at him and reject it. Even if I give my father a million naira, he will reject it and call me a poor man that need the money more than him rather than giving him. So I can connect with him. My dad receives two pensions from an oil company he worked and the Nigerian government. He has houses, cars, free medical treatment till he does and people he helped get jobs that still come to appreciate him everytime, not with money but things like food stuffs, diesel for his generator and so on. Even most of the times we the children bought expensive stuffs for him as birthday gift, we observed he never used them and end up dashing people while he enjoys buying cheap okrika clothes, aboki slippers and even one N700 venus gold perfume he loves so much. Some parents just don't need from their kids and won't collect no matter how you try to give them because they are very content with their own.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by MiztaDynameek: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
omakay:
Another reason why some people do not understand Freeze post is that they do not know the true meaning and use of money.

Let me ask this as an open question.

If as a wealthy man, you had an invite to go and pay your respects to the highest monarch in your region, what would you take with you as a gift?

As you answer this question , you would know your position on this matter.

You spoke very well because many people don't even understand what the man meant.
The fact he does not give his mother money doesn't mean he doesn't give her other gifts or things aside money which she doesn't need.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Princeton92(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
No matter how rich my parents might be.
If am not struggling financially I will always drop funds or gift them things.

Gifts are better than funds (my opinion) which I think is his point too
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by wordbank(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Are you a graduate?
Do you live in western world?
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by wordbank(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Odebayo4010:

No one dash white woman money,they don't have the mentality of dash money,because government has made everything easy for them,they have provision for Young and old people
I have given white people money. I bought stuff and also left the change and she was pleased and also thanked me.
So I know what I said
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by NaBanga: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
He never said he does not give his mother gifts. He said he does not give her money. It's not common in the US for children to give their parents money, if they come from a stable well to do home. Please note I said well to do. It's almost considered "tacky" behavior. They usually give them gifts, because poverty is not their friend. The government is their friend. However Nigerians won't understand this, due to the way they are brought up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by felzokugo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
wordbank:
grin
Your mom rejected money from an ibadan politician, did she reject the one from lagos politician?
You said giving your mother money will never make her smile, this freeze just freeze the whole world with him fabu.
So white women dey cry when person dash dem money?

With dat slang u used "fabu".... U hav teeyed small. Lolz.
D guy dey always misyarn.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Odebayo4010(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
wordbank:

I have given white people money. I bought stuff and also left the change and she was pleased and also thanked me.
So I know what I said

So that means SaPa they catches white people
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by omakay(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Odebayo4010:

So that means SaPa they catches white people

In this context, it's a tip.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by omakay(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
In this black continent and country where we take care of the govt and ourselves instead of the government taking care of us, a lot of these 'entitlement mentality' will be a norm in the society.

If the government was primarily responsible for children/youth education and the burden was not thrown to parents directly, these parents would not come up with this mentality of 'because I laboured for you when you were young, you must take care of me when am old'.

To the rest of the world, money is a means of exchange but to Africans/Nigerians, money is a TOOL/WEAPON. Until we stop/change this narrative, society will continue to be like this.

SHALOM TO EVERYONE
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by aalangel(f): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Righteousness2:
Conciously or unconsciously, this young man is loaded with the Spirit of the anti-Christ.

We are living in the Last of the Last days. The Spirit of the antichrist is Hovering heavily all over the nations and places.

Its assignment is to Deceive as many as possible even using the Bible by misinterpreting and confusing the people.
Many have been recruited Conciously and unconsciously.

Be watchful! Be Prayerful!
Don't Fall for the Deception.

You know i just wanted to write that this man might just be the antichrist.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Mickykarim: 2:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Wahala90:

IF YOU EVER WENT TO SCHOOL. YOU MIGHT HAVE WASTED WHATEVER RESOURCES YOUR PARENTS EXPENDED ON YOU.

You are bad investment without good returns for their efforts to educate you.

THE WAY YOU TURNED OUT IS REGRETABLE AND DESPICABLE.

Obviusly, you are not of the Yoruba stock, because they have brain and you are devoid of it.

Tinubu killed which member of your family?
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by MightySparrow: 4:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Their Pastor Has Gone mad Again

Daddy Freeze
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Wahala90: 6:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Mickykarim:

IF YOU EVER WENT TO SCHOOL. YOU MIGHT HAVE WASTED WHATEVER RESOURCES YOUR PARENTS EXPENDED ON YOU.

You are bad investment without good returns for their efforts to educate you.

THE WAY YOU TURNED OUT IS REGRETABLE AND DESPICABLE.

Obviusly, you are not of the Yoruba stock, because they have brain and you are devoid of it.

Tinubu killed which member of your family?

See this tout. May Ebola kill your family. Our PVCs are waiting. We will not vote Agberos just because they are from Yoruba. Educated Yorubas stay away from drug dealing, corrupt, Agbero politicians. We are known for integrity and education.

Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by sunnyprof: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2023
sorry, Freeze, you goofed.

its not the money but the honour that brings the blessing

You give to your parents, not because of their need only, but as a token of appreciation and honour mainly. It shows togetherness, burden sharing and a token that you remember them in your resource investment.

Stop twisting scripture ..... your are like the joke stub of a secretary who cut off her right thumb because she was told in here typing class that the right thumb is useless (you dont need it on the typrwiter). That you give to the poor does not mean you cant honour you rich parent ..... you spent money to give them the flowers they love and make sure its a very valuable one for that matter.

Stop the myopic goof! honour your mother. give to her, even if she will dedicate that to charity too.

My own Mum was not rich, in her retirement she still gave out the excess of what i gave her to neighbours in need .... I was glad when many spoke at her memorial, BIG SMILE all over my face!!
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Odebayo4010(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2023
omakay:

In this context, it's a tip.

I don't get you right
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by omakay(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Odebayo4010:

I don't get you right

You were reacting to @worldbank's post where he talked about buying stuffs and leaving the change.

When people dine in restaurants, they leave a tip for the waiter/waitress for good service.

Sometimes, when your change after a purchase is very small, you can decide to leave it with the seller. That gesture will either increase his profit or reduce his overheads.

That scenerio is very different from what is being discussed here.
Re: There Is No Blessing In Giving Your Rich Parents Money - Daddy Freeze by Mickykarim: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wahala90:

See this tout. May Ebola kill your family. Our PVCs are waiting. We will not vote Agberos just because they are from Yoruba. Educated Yorubas stay away from drug dealing, corrupt, Agbero politicians. We are known for integrity and education.

YOU PROBABLY MEANT YOUR CAMP OF Afenifebi WITH THE MISERABLE FRUSTRATED LIFE YOU EVER LIVED.

It is very clear to the whole wide world that you are both bandits with HATEFUL sleeves. Including who still listens to the INCONSEQUENTIAL IRRELEVANT banditry of USELESS spent force otherwise known as Afenifebi?

I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU STILL DANCE TO THE AWFUL PROFANE TUNES DISHED OUT TO YOUR MISERABLE LFE BY THE DEAD HORSE.

You have no life kowtowing to old guards who have lost their bearings. No more surprise you are a delusional dumb.

GO LOOK FOR A BETTER LIFE, YOU STINK!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince Vs Jim Iyke ||who Among Is The Best In Fashion?pix / Daughter Of Soddom And Gommorah, See What A Lady Wore This To A Club (photos) / Rihanna Vs Cassie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.