Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Virginity And Sex On The Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity And Sex On The Wedding Night (703 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virginity And Sex On The Wedding Night by LoveUdie: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Countless virgins have been cajoled into premarital sex on the excuse that sex on the wedding night will be painful and boring and your husband will see you as a disappointment.

First sex will be painful whether before or after marriage. Engaging in it before marriage makes it many times painful because (1) The guy sleeping with you is in a hurry to give himself pleasure and wouldn't want to waste his time being gentle with you. (2) You are torn apart with guilt which makes it double painful -you know you shouldn't be doing it. (3)Your self esteem drops far down as you realized the consequence of what you have done and the regret that you have lost it forever. (4)You are plagued with the fear of unwanted pregnancy and STDs (5) You live in fear of losing the guy.

Sex on the wedding night may give you pain but pleasurable pain and not all virgins even experience pain with their first sex. With good books, godly counsel and genuine love for each other, you can both be taught the process to take to make sex as painless as possible. If at all, you experience pain, it won't be excruciating pain rendering you incapacitated for months. You only have one pain, the pain of breaking the hymen but you gain your pleasure soon afterwards.(1) The pleasure of having waited till your wedding night. (2) The pleasure of giving your husband pleasure (3) The pleasure of winning your husband's pride and trust forever (4) The pleasure of having a solid, sky rocketting self esteem (5)The pleasure of expecting pregnancy without worrying whether your womb has been damaged by the multiple abortions you did before wedding. (5) The pleasure of having no past lover to compare your spouse to. It helps you to thoroughly enjoy sex with your hsband. (6) The pleasure of climaxing easily -you have no hang ups....

Yes! The pleasure of waiting far outweighs the momentary pain you naturally experience with your first sex. Waiting for sex till marriage pays...https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/
Re: Virginity And Sex On The Wedding Night by caesymore(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mhen...

Marrying a virgin is bliss. The love is easy to express without fear.

A friend of mine who has never agreed to the above as he travelled this Xmas, according to him he met a lady, merely looking at the lady you will think her wild and all that, with pierced nose and leg chain.

My guy wooed and had the girl only to be surprised she is a virgin, after the whole escaped he told me he saw himself in love with the lady only for the fact that she has never known a Man before, he even told me that as a real Guy wey dey form say you no dey Simp say if you get a virgin you might easily Simp for her as you will easily get to trust her which is the major foundation for any relationship. . I can't marry a non-virgin, even Engine oil has a "if seal if broken done use sign". grin

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / 19-year-old Boy Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Obi Lost Presidential Election / American Rapper Rick Ross Big Closet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.