Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 (33083 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy / Ekiti Court Sentences Abdulsalam Adinoyi, Boko Haram Member To Death By Hanging / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Jostoman: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
One law for the rich, another law for the poor
The judge also deserve to go to jail because of this judgement.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dshocker:
The same country where accountant general stole N80b and nothing was done...

I weep for Nigeria.

And the most annoying thing is that, some set of animals are willing to vote the same APC leader that has contributed to the down fall of our economy into power.

Same way Biafra monkeys want to elect a man that stole their money in the name of business he can't account for

since Soludo expose the fraud, he stop talking about the scam he invested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Goodman247: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
There are two constitution in Nigeria, one for the poor and one for the rich .
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by jahsharon: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chinedu left Igbo land to come and rob in Lagos, now he will pay with his life. One Peter Obituary indegene down, many more to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by jahsharon: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The poor would have done worse if they have the opportunity. It's not Dangote or Otedola that stopped your father from being rich

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by inforesource: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

They should stop that nonsense. What kind of judgement is that. In another court case, a policeman who shot dead an innocent lawyer is pronounced not guilty, while the politicians whole stole the destinies of millions of Nigerians are reconnecting for election. I will personally sue the judge for this. Nonsense.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by jahsharon: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
I suspect fowl judgement in this case,
Meanwhile, the killer of that lawyer has not been sentenced till now.
It is well.

Yes, it is local fowl judgement. If you rob like your brothers, you will also be caught, prosecuted, sentenced, jailed, and executed
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Blue3k(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Doyou2019:

Somehow those yeye Governors have convinced each other that they could avoid going to hell by passing off signature of death warrants grin grin
Awon oniyeye.

I dislike them obstructing the law. If they don't believe in the death penalty they should seek to change the laws. The victims deserve to see justice carried out. I think that power should be stripped from them since they're not interested in doing their jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by jahsharon: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
Atiku and Tinubu that stole billions of dollars meant for Nigerians are still campaigning to become the president of Nigeria

Mod: one bst stole 90 billion naira few months ago, he was released after two weeks

They can never sentence politicians stealing billions of naira to death

They are unarmed robbers, your about to be executed brother is an armed robber
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Levels1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
Atiku and Tinubu that stole billions of dollars meant for Nigerians are still campaigning to become the president of Nigeria

Mod: one bst stole 90 billion naira few months ago, he was released after two weeks

Even Obi that stole billions is planning on becoming ipob president.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by PlanktonX: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
forget that one

They will kill him on a low

My mom once worked at ilesha prisons

Forget all those signing of death warrant

Just like as an old inmate in one of Nigeria correctional center abi na death center self, said he had withness more than 500 execution at the prison...

Things dey happen, not only in Nigeria, even read about one in China, killing prisoners for organ harvesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Evergreen12345(f): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Golan007:

Na Armed robber and your brother na him make.

Are you saying the judging is far ?
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by FuckTheMod: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:

Even pandora òbí, YET THE BASTARD IS STILL CONTESTING FOR PRESIDENCY cry cry cry

What a country!

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by kolarov93(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
forget that one

E think say Nigeria be like USA
Dem don kill many innocent people on a low for dis country

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Regie2bless: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/court-sentences-lagos-vulcaniser-to-death-by-hanging-for-robbing-nurse-of-n57000/

is the judge on cannabis? Or is the judge using fake certificate? When has stealing becomes death sentence in Nigeria? When has Nigeria becomes China? The judge certificate needs to be reviewed.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by mrksquare: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
forget that one

And your mum told you that they often kill prisoners that have been sentenced on a low?

Every death sentence that is handed down by a court can only be executed by way of the signing of a death warrant by a sitting governor residing in the area of the jurisdiction of the court.

Reverent Kings that was sentenced to death by the Lagos State High court and affirmed by both Appeal court and supreme court since 2016, is still alive and kicking in Kirikiri prison. You know why? Because no Lagos state governor has had the ball to sign his death warrant.

The only governor that signed a death warrant was Osho baba when he was governor.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't involve yourself in ARMED robbery whether you are a rich or poor dude. Ignorance is not an excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
descarado:
Heartless judge.

Heartless? What made him heartless? Was that because the lady complied with the armed robbers and she survived? Just imagine her refused to give them her money, they would have killed her just like in other incidents we have read where victims put up resistance and lost their lives.
Our law stipulates death sentence for ARMED robbery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by freeman67: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lets not justify armed robbery please. The rich did not tell him to go and robb anybody with arms.

Though the judgement seem very harsh given the amount of money involved, being a an armed robber and a cultist at the same time might have contributed to that. Had the lady refused to part with the money, the possibility of stabbing her to death with the scissors or clubbing her to death with the rod is very high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by tdayoojo: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/court-sentences-lagos-vulcaniser-to-death-by-hanging-for-robbing-nurse-of-n57000/

This judgment is not fair. How can you give capital punishment for robbery? Was the robber caught with gun or weapon of mass destruction ni?
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
jahsharon:

Yes, it is local fowl judgement. If you rob like your brothers, you will also be caught, prosecuted, sentenced, jailed, and ececuted
Common get lost out of my mention useless thing,i am very sure you are no where near success. Please don't ever in your miserable life quote me again.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by t2luv1: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Blue3k:

You're arguing blindly I didn't comment on the merits of the judgment. Nice try attacking a strawman. He was sentenced to death for an armed robbery. This isn't about the Naira amount he stole.

Partner even the State of Mississippi is saying Wtf. Just for stealing the equivalent of $60. Aggravated Assault with malicious death is 7 years served 4yrs and 3 years parole. Gotta be that time of the month for that female judge. Goddammit
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by NothingDoMe: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Blue3k:

Lol, don't be a robber in Lagos they won't show you mercy. Cry to your Lagos state representatives if you disagree with the laws.
Oh. Penalty for armed robbery is death in Lagos? Cool.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Ken4Christ: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
There was a country. This can only happen in Nigeria. But change is coming with the Obidient movement.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Blue3k(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
t2luv1:

Partner even the State of Mississippi is saying Wtf. Just for stealing the equivalent of $60. Aggravated Assault with malicious death is 7 years served 4yrs and 3 years parole. Gotta be that time of the month for that female judge. Goddammit

Lol, don't be a robber in Lagos they won't show you mercy. Cry to your Lagos state representatives if you disagree with the laws. If you're not from Lagos advertise to the robbers so they move to your state because you have better laws.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Originalsly: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:

I'm sure you nor anyone close to you never get robbed or seriously wounded by these robbers .... or .... you're part of a robbery squad. I'm looking forward to more of this kind ruthless criminals be given death sentence. .. seems like death sentence is now trending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by BlueDuck: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bodmum:
wereh, asawo judge. What happened to restitution?

Your restitution awaits you in Hell, but you cannot get it unless a miscreant stabs you with a rusty scissors while trying to rob you of N57k

Idiat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Blue3k(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Oh. Penalty for armed robbery is death in Lagos? Cool.

You're crying about this issue without knowing the laws? Weird.

BarrElChapo:

Section 294 and 295 of the Lagos State Criminal Law 2011,
“any person who steals anything and uses or threatens to use actual violence to retain the thing stolen or to prevent or overcome resistance to its being stolen or retained, is said to be guilty of robbery. And anyone who commits the offence of robbery shall on conviction be sentenced to imprisonment for not less than twenty-one years, When the person is particularly armed with firearms or offensive weapons or any obnoxious and chemical materials, such offender shall be sentenced to death.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by t2luv1: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
tdayoojo:

This judgment is not fair. How can you give capital punishment for robbery? Was the robber caught with gun or weapon of mass destruction ni?

aggravated assault first degree with death is 15 to life
aggravated assault second degree with death is 15 to 25
aggravated assault third degree which is what we have here max is 7 years serve 4 years parole 3 years

This is why we have so many shootings in good olde USA. Try to shoot but don't kill . When someone tells you they can do 7/4 on you trust me you must have pissed that person off. 15 - 25 partner you died
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by tiger28: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Is it because we are ibos?

Their normal chant!
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Epinbiz(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
chaii
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by t2luv1: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Originalsly:

I'm sure you nor anyone close to you never get robbed or seriously wounded by these robbers .... or .... you're part of a robbery squad. I'm looking forward to more of this kind ruthless criminals be given death sentence. .. seems like death sentence is now trending.

This can be easily fixed. Let everybody start packing heat. Not being able to carry a gun is one of the main reasons I refuse to visit that country. I have 4 guns, 3 handguns, and an assault weapon AR15 that I just use when visiting a shooting range. I just can not imagine leaving my house without a gun. I have had my gun permit since 2000

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) / Abia Launches New Urban Taxi Scheme / COAS Buratai Pictured Testing His Physical Fitness At NA Obstacle Course(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.