Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 (33076 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy / Ekiti Court Sentences Abdulsalam Adinoyi, Boko Haram Member To Death By Hanging / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by emlexwilson: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2023
chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/court-sentences-lagos-vulcaniser-to-death-by-hanging-for-robbing-nurse-of-n57000/

The judge has serious issues, pls google some of her judgements. The woman na werey.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Okenwogu(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2023
You sentenced him to death by hanging because of 57000,? He wasn't even with a gun. Nawahooo for thus judge
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Cjpounds1000: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Dada your heartless than the thief you sentence to dead.You are a disgrace to mankind and humanity at Large.You better go and revise that judgement b4 Ogu,Sango and Amadioha go visit you and your generation.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by ojex004: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Stupid zombidence( chidozie) , minus one obi diot vote to worry about.
They are full of committing differents kind of crime, both in Afghaneastern part of Nigeria they came from and in another man's land. F**lish pple with thr chest beaters and entitlement mentality
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by onyxo76(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
One law for the rich, another law for the poor
abi o when AGF stole 109bn and counting, nobody give him death sentence, the higher you steal ,the less your sentence qed.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by DlegendofGarden(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2023
Our politicians steal with their pen or sometimes sending people to steal for them
I guess that is the kind of stealing the country supports. Fela calls it international thief thief
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by sageb: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2023
mrksquare:

And your mum told you that they often kill prisoners that have been sentenced on a low?

Every death sentence that is handed down by a court can only be executed by way of the signing of a death warrant by a sitting governor residing in the area of the jurisdiction of the court.

Reverent Kings that was sentenced to death by the Lagos State High court and affirmed by both Appeal court and supreme court since 2016, is still alive and kicking in Kirikiri prison. You know why? Because no Lagos state governor has had the ball to sign his death warrant.

The only governor that signed a death warrant was Osho baba when he was governor.

Do you know that Rev. King worshippers in his church approach a party and bought presidential interest form for king to contest while in prison in 2019?
From Tinubu to fashola to Ambode to sanwolu, Rev. king is still living large, his church still operational.
In saner climes, such an evil religious conman would have being gone, long ago.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Honeydenz(f): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:
I no even get strength to argue with those ones

They are mumus who believe everything in prison is legal

Prison wey dem dey change prisoners wey get money

My mom works in d counseling n rehabilitation unit where they ask prisoners what took them there n try to give them hope

It’s an open secret there n I could remember I use to see her questionnaires n d content especially for people sentenced to death

They kill them on Monday n Thursday n it’s not by firing at all, they have a well they throw them inside n that’s all….. they throw them in n cover it

I just don’t pray they have first hand experience

They should ask any ex convict around dem
Tell me something
I have goosebumps reading this, my God. My ex boyfriend father was imprison for life and in less than a year they couldn't find him in prison, prison officials claims he escaped but we don't believe them at all. Reading this revelation I believe they must have killed him, that same ilesa prison. Over 4 years now if a man escape can't he call at all? Or try to find any menber of his family, ah this country!
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by VULCAN(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Chief, kindly stop arguing because the end of your knowledge is just the beginning of someone else's.

Police murder captured armed robbery suspects all the time.

It is usually those they caught in gun battle who have not been taken to court and not this type who have already been sentenced by the court.

Although this case isn't truly one of armed robbery as a scissors is not a gun

SARS was murdering innocent young men steadily and you think that murdering armed robbers in the night is a big deal

Blue3k:

Name five people you know who were murdered on the low, please. Call your mom if you can't do it from memory. These guys will live on death row essentially serving a life sentence with the physiological torture of knowing their life is over at any moment.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by BATified2023: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Honeydenz:

Tell me something
I have goosebumps reading this, my God. My ex boyfriend father was imprison for life and in less than a year they couldn't find him in prison, prison officials claims he escaped but we don't believe them at all. Reading this revelation I believe they must have killed him, that same ilesa prison. Over 4 years now if a man escape can't he call at all? Or try to find any menber of his family, ah this country!
see ehn

Those ones are kids n they don’t understand the other side of life

I can tell u with my full chest that they still kill prisoners on a low in various prisons in Nigeria

Many of those kids will keep quiet when they see as things dey xup

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by t2luv1: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Originalsly:

In urban settings every man with a gun would lead to an increase in gun violence. One workmate had a friend who always packed two guns in this anti gun city .... he was shot dead ... never had a chance to use his protection. There will always be criminals .... and if one knows or suspect you are packing... they will shoot first rob later.

I like my odds partner. I live in a stand-your-ground state. If someone invades my space I have the right to shoot first and ask later. That's what makes Florida different. Those Northern states with their anti-gun policies amaze me. The only thing that can stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by mrksquare: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
sageb:

Do you know that Rev. King worshippers in his church approach a party and bought presidential interest form for king to contest while in prison in 2019?
From Tinubu to fashola to Ambode to sanwolu, Rev. king is still living large, his church still operational.
In saner climes, such an evil religious conman would have being gone, long ago.

The Lagos State governor is very lenient. By virtue of the supreme court ruling, Reverend King ought to have been sent to commune with his ancestors. But the Lagos State governors from Ambode to Sanwo Olu just do not have the balls to give vent to his execution.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Originalsly: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
t2luv1:

I like my odds partner. I live in a stand-your-ground state. If someone invades my space I have the right to shoot first and ask later. That's what makes Florida different. Those Northern states with their anti-gun policies amaze me. The only thing that can stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun.

I hear you... but said in urban settings.... how much space is your personal space when someone is always half a breath away? A recent ruling by the Supreme Court? now allows New Yorkers to carry conceal weapons. Everybody is against it because they know what will happen. As is now ... you get caught with a gun is mandatory prison time. In Nigeria it's different and things would get out of hand real fast because of very poor law enforcement. Fulani's were allowed to be armed to protect their cows .... see how well that worked out? UGM or whatever they are now were armed to protect the Igbos from Fulani attacks .... see how well that worked out?.... now what can we project will happen when ordinary citizens are all armed?.... besides shooting the theifing politicians on sight? It's a slippery slope.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by JoeNL22(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nawa ooo
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by t2luv1: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Originalsly:

I hear you... but said in urban settings.... how much space is your personal space when someone is always half a breath away? A recent ruling by the Supreme Court? now allows New Yorkers to carry conceal weapons. Everybody is against it because they know what will happen. As is now ... you get caught with a gun is mandatory prison time. In Nigeria it's different and things would get out of hand real fast because of very poor law enforcement. Fulani's were allowed to be armed to protect their cows .... see how well that worked out? UGM or whatever they are now were armed to protect the Igbos from Fulani attacks .... see how well that worked out?.... now what can we project will happen when ordinary citizens are all armed?.... besides shooting the theifing politicians on sight? It's a slippery slope.

The latter alone justify ordinary citizen carrying a gun anything against the politicians in Nigeria is fine with me. On a serious note Texas per capital basis has more gun ownership than any other state in the Union. How then can one explain why there are more homicides on per capital basis in Chicago (Illinois has the most stringent gun laws in the country) than in the city of Houston in Texas? Do you know why there are practically no armed robberies in US homes? maybe it's because there are guns in 90% of US homes.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Originalsly: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
t2luv1:

The latter alone justify ordinary citizen carrying a gun anything against the politicians in Nigeria is fine with me.

grin grin ... I hear you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? / Ireland To Return Frozen Abacha Funds To Nigeria / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.