Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE (48594 Views)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Eriokanmi: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.
Seun Kuti and Tiwa savage never supported Tinubu cos of the military he ordered through sanwoolu to kill unarmed protesters at the lekk8 till gate. We will pay him back with our pvc next month. Urchins can shout his name upandan for all we care

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Tflex01: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:
I am voting Obi in order to send a message to Nigeria political class that will commit different kinds of atrocities and hide under a popular political structure and contest and win election..
They will stop taking Nigerians for granted and they will also realise that power is with the people not the STRUCTURE

Nigerian politicians must learn a lesson !!

You are a bigot.

Why not vote Sowore instead? grin

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by wumi2017(f): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obidient
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Tflex01: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
Obi and them Tinubu are all the same... I will only vote when Nigeria politicians bring out a new face that has never chop politics money

Sowore dey there dem no support am... Na Obi wey don liquidate Anambra be their saviour because of tribalism. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=makavalley post=120134115][/quote]

All I said is the fact brr… if u see it as a tribal war well, there u have it.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by FatherOfJesus: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jogs1900:
Make Wizkid, Tiwa, Seun,Burns boy etc go cash out jare....Mediocres...Make dem chop from campaign fund too.
lol, I know you are crying underneath
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by damosky12(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:
I am voting Obi in order to send a message to Nigeria political class that will commit different kinds of atrocities and hide under a popular political structure and contest and win election..
They will stop taking Nigerians for granted and they will also realise that power is with the people not the STRUCTURE

Nigerian politicians must learn a lesson !!

You are intelligent. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Rahkman: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pakute:
Lol.. Those twins ibo failed artistes was a massive fail that their dead career could not boost Obituary caimpaign. After they performed at an empty stadium in PH, they ran away from Obituary rallies. Peter Obi has decided to gather Yoruba artistes to give a little push to his failing caimpaign
your entire networth from ur generations to ur ancestors no fit buy 1 of their shoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by zionstaar75: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki...una just wan kill all the BATstards.

Aye Tinubu ti run patapata...one week to election.

But hope this is not the handy work of BATstards?
Only to come debunk it later
you guys are just comedians so because wizkid ,Burma and Tiwa savage perform for Peter obi he will now win 2million votes in kano, 1.5million votes In katsina and 1 million votes in borno abi?u guys must think this is big brother Africa. I'm rolling on the floor with laughter. People will definitely go and watch but will still vote for who they want, how is that so difficult for you to understand ?if election is that easy you'll just rent an artist and become governor

5 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Seun Kuti and Tiwa savage never supported Tinubu cos of the military he ordered through sanwoolu to kill unarmed protesters at the lekk8 till gate. We will pay him back with our pvc next month. Urchins can shout his name upandan for all we care

That’s none of my business… I ain’t voting for anybody this time around, I’m all about restructuring or everyone goes their separate way.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Blaze14k: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.

We have to really confirm its true. Stop ranting
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by olayiwola72(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
Lol... someone is playing with graphics here

Where is Arise TV

Foolishness is when you make up eba as cake
Gullibles will be happy for this graphic and editing design
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Osesbrainwave(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
E choke... E don finish...
Obi for president, Peter Gregory Obi is my president
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

We have to really confirm its true. Stop ranting

Aha lol so you are scared of the source… you’re not sure of what your masters dishes out. This shows that whatever Obi do or says, we have to wait for confirmation or verification first before believing it.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ello29(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:
Don't Provoke Nigerian youths

We have been pushed to the wall by PDP and APC..

We are now Obidient.

AWW WOW WOW I LOVE THAT WE HAVE WOKEN UP AND WE MUST TAKE BACK THAT WHICH BELONGS TO US BACK POWER IS TO THE PEOPLE AND WE MUST RETIRE ALL THIS CORRUPT LEADERS AND THEIR PARTIES. A NEW NIGERIA WE STAND
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Buksaylor: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Modified.

I want to convince myself that you are not.pained beyond reasonable doubts
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by juman(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Wow.
Lot of dance.
Event to attend.
Why abuja, lagos would have been better because of big population. I think.

Or they can organize similar thing in lagos and kwara as well.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Ezzymadu: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Peter NA OBI
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by gasparpisciotta: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fake.

These guys especially Seun Kuti will never play at any political rally

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Ikea81: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Modified.

Ozuor, if you think they collected money, try and pay them if they will turn up for APC after all you guys are the money bags with the drug thieving bullion van illiterate. Try and pay if they will come?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Youths have take over. Peter Obidient is a goal
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by saintruky(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Make una beg Jehovah witnesses to vote na...
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Godssplan: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
E go loud ooo
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by juman(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Donate money to labour party, to get resources to do their campaigns well.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by africandollar: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
E don cast, last last, na so PDAPC go chop breakfast! grin
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
A vote for PO is a vote for good gorvernance
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ikea81:

Ozuor, if you think they collected money, try and pay them if they will turn up for APC after all you guys are the money bags with the drug thieving bullion van illiterate. Try and pay if they will come?

If wizkid Burna boy come mk I bend… seems u don’t know nothing about show biz.
Burna almost failed to perform on his own show because of some sound issues. Wizkid canceled a sold out show in Ghana due to security reasons.
Now 305 acts in just one night is blowing out of proportion and completely overboard. Bigger acts will be irritated by this alone.
Just watch out!

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ufuosman(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
New Nigeria is POssible
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
ElSudani:
This was my idea. I said it here on Nairaland.
This should attract fun seekers from different political leanings. But at least it will get some people to finally attend a Labour party event.
Tinubu is still going to win. Jagaban all way.

The youths are retiring the old corrupt cargoes and rogues to political oblivion.

Their stories will be remembered like Abachas own in the achieves of history by their urchins.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Cyberterror: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
The way IPOB terrorists are selling Peter Obi like fake spare parts and adulterated drugs is alarming but not surprising cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Emman08: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Modified.

For your tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.