Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel (93805 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
She couldn't sell kuli kuli or kilishi, it was straight to olosho business shocked fear women 24/7

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Pandev(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
The hoe loose guard

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by kingamaa(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
What a shame

Person mama

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by 1b8m: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Midlife crisis makes people do a lot of shit. Don't blame the woman much, she probably was trying to feel alive, feel sexy, feel seen...just like all of us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by mordred44: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
No b juju b dat
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by StonesA: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
emkz:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11645167/Jawdropping-moment-husband-arrives-hotel-room-lingerie-clad-wife-waiting-date.html
so i say again can you please a woman? sad buy her a private jet and you will see her sleep with the pilot

9 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by AMI3(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Don't give ur heart to any woman they will damage it for u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by bluefilm: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
This must be how Afrocandy started her 'business'.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Eriokanmi: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Abfinest007:
There are two types of women
The one that fear God and the one God himself is afraid of

Nobody knows what the man went there maybe he was on a mission too .fear Nigeria women
Who told you she's naija woman? Did you read the media which reported the news at all or is it because shes black? The incident didn't happen here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Buksaylor: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Abfinest007:

Nobody knows what the man went there maybe he was on a mission too .fear Nigeria women

Try and read the storyline of the movie..

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by flokii: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
One thing I'm yet to understand about women is.. Why marry when you know that ol0sho is your calling.

Most men reading this don't know the kind of dirty stuffs their lawfully wedded wives engage in behind their back. I've seen things that weakened me to the marrow especially with churchy SU ladies.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by jchioma: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
'Baby, we got kids,' she says as he moves to leave the room.

'I don't even know if those kids are mine,' he says.

Lobatan!

End of story!

4 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Eriokanmi: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
nairalander2020:
Some married women dont know the difference between being single and being married.
And when the are caught, the will be giving lame excuses.
I'm telling you. Some people think marriage is child's play. Not only wowen, aome men are also guilty of this nonsense. My ex disturbed me.for years despite being married with a son. She always angry cos I didn't tell her each time I was in town, saying she could have come to meet me wherever I was. Me.i don marry too..I don't do to people what I don't like people doing to me. I always told her we're both married and nothing would ever happen between us again. She later got tired and stayed in her lane.

13 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by imagrg(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Preek fan. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by VULCAN(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
This response has gotten stale.

Try and come up with something a bit more imaginative.

It's 2023 now.

Wake Up

Romanoff:
Lol.

According to some guys on Nairaland, he should not leave his adulterous wife o.

Let him stay with her "for the sake of the children" so they won't be damaged.

Let him watch War room and pray for her because, who will marry their children if he chases her out and becomes a single parent?

6 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Originalsly: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wow!... some women can run risks. Whatever is hidden in the dark must come to light .... now what? What will she tell the children?... if not now ... later in life when they grab what happened?
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by fof1: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Abfinest007:

DO YOU READ AT ALL?
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by gasparpisciotta: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
See the MOFO

Always trying to explain.

Most women are possessed, real men are advised to work hard to subdue this spirit/demon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by SavageResponse(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Well the good thing here is that there was no form of violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by sonofElElyon: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Abfinest007:

The first bolded is an exaggeration and possibly a sin to say

They are not Nigerians.. but you can still fear Nigerian women if you think they are bad

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by emkz: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
"It was only four times" is something she'd say at some point.

WHAT IS IT WITH WOMEN AND "FOUR TIMES"?
YOU LASH ABI YOU NO LASH?

"I was trying to help with the mortgage". As the man of the house, was he not paying the mortgage? Some women cannot commit adultery to help their husband get a promotion, but they'd do it for the fun of it.

At least if it must be done, let it be worth it. How can she become a prostitute on onlyfans just for sex sake?
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by BigYash: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Trust them at your own risk cool

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by GorgeousAF(f): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Too bad...life no balance o sadwhile some of d committed wives are being taken for granted
Omo she no try o kaiii

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by SocialJustice: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
FuckTheMod:
grin
grin

Generation of SLÚTS, WHÓRES and hookup girls.

Even the married ones her SERIOUSLY into hookups now.

WHEN WE SAY MARRY A VIRGIN, THEY CALL US ALL SORTS OF NAMES.

WHAT'S THERE TO VALUE, LOVE AND ENJOY IN A LEFTOVER?

WHAT'S THERE TO VALUE AND LOVE IN A USED PRODUCT?

A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND LIKE FOOTBALL BY VARIOUS GUYS AND MARRIED MEN

A wife that married as a virgin will hardly do this.

The moment a girl has more than 2 bodycount, she becomes a WHÓRE and WHÓRES can never be serious.

WHORÊS can never love you truly

WHÓRES can never be loyal or committed to any man.
Na small pikin dey worry you. Just pray not to meet a hoê, if you like deflower her. When girls sit to gist they talk about sex too like guys do. Only a matter of time before your virgin starts looking for sex different from yours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by peter0071(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lets keep praying for marriages.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Womanizer(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
kingamaa:
What a shame

Person mama

Tufiakwa

So make she no fúck because she be person mama. grin

You wey be person papa nkor, you no dey fúck? grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Hamiltonii: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Women are all the same-Ashàwo! I don tire to fúck married women cos New Year new life.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by faceLAGOS: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
1b8m:
Midlife crisis makes people do a lot of shit. Don't blame the woman much, she probably was trying to feel alive, feel sexy, feel seen...just like all of us

Then she shouldn’t get married or opt for open marriage.

It’s the deceit that is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by emkz: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ezedon:
What did women actually want

Person wey disobey God na im you want make she obey man?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by SaiOba: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
And they expect you to trust and believe their stories.
nairalander2020:
Some married women dont know the difference between being single and being married.
And when the are caught, the will be giving lame excuses.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by FuckTheMod: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:
Na small pikin dey worry you. Just pray not to meet a hoê, if you like deflower her. When girls sit to gist they talk about sex too like guys do. Only a matter of time before your virgin starts looking for sex different from yours.
Keep fooling yourself.
So that's how your parents raised your sisters?

The tendency of girls becoming wayward increases as they begin to have multiple sex partners.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by udemzyudex(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Modern day women. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.