Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel (93803 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Enemyofpeace: 6:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Sweetplum why now?
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Enemyofpeace: 6:38am On Jan 19, 2023
The woman no go even sweet for bed sef. See muscles everywhere like person wey dey carry weight. Her pusssssssy go dey too stiff for my tongue and prick
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nelnel: 6:40am On Jan 19, 2023
Your wife actually went far by violating the martial rule.
But as for you too guy : Show me your friends/homies and I'll tell you who you are.
Is anyone thinking what am thinking.Its logical.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by vickydevoka(m): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Abfinest007:
There are two types of women
The one that fear God and the one God himself is afraid of

Nobody knows what the man went there maybe he was on a mission too .fear Nigeria women
Women don’t joke with their emotions. So they will always cheat unless you as a man will always give all she wants Wic is not possible
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by vickydevoka(m): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2023
nairalander2020:
Some married women dont know the difference between being single and being married.
And when the are caught, the will be giving lame excuses.
Most will say their husbands are they cause
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by FuckTheMod: 6:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Nigra:

Is your sister a virgin..ode spewing rubbish
Lol
See frustrated soul. After getting used and dumped by multiple men, passing you around like football. Now you're transferring aggression and stupidity to me.
Greed led you and what has been fucƙed can never be unfucked.
You could give multiple men love, children, marriages etc, BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY. Is such gift not worthy of giving a man you wish to share the rest of your life with?

Only whóres usually get offended by this topic (virginity) because they've lost their own to one useless boy. What a shame!

Meanwhile, how many bodycount will you have before you have SENSE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by vickydevoka(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2023
brain54:

Even if they eventually reconcile…

How can he trust her again as a wife?

People should do whatever they please as singles sow their wild oats etc but when the get married they should remain faithful.

Those who aren’t ready to be faithful should stay single.

It makes no sense to me seeing married people cheat!
I will forgive her only if she makes her money
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by vickydevoka(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2023
brain54:

Even if they eventually reconcile…

How can he trust her again as a wife?

People should do whatever they please as singles sow their wild oats etc but when the get married they should remain faithful.

Those who aren’t ready to be faithful should stay single.

It makes no sense to me seeing married people cheat!
I will forgive her only if she makes her money . I can’t giving a cheating partner money
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Oesophagus99(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Wife wey get tattoo for breast what do you expect?? Onlyfans?

Haa Lojukokoro!

i didn't even notice she had tatts
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by faithfull18(f): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:
Lol.

According to some guys on Nairaland, he should not leave his adulterous wife o.

Let him stay with her "for the sake of the children" so they won't be damaged.

Let him watch War room and pray for her because, who will marry their children if he chases her out and becomes a single parent?
Lol, exactly. He should pray for her, nothing dey outside. Women are polygamous in nature that's why they can't stick to one man.

What if his next wife is the same.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nobodysboo(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2023
These stories are why i'm not married yet
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by brain54(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2023
vickydevoka:

I will forgive her only if she makes her money
Will you be able to trust her again…?

Most people won’t!

I will never trust her again, not because I don’t want to. But it just won’t work…
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by brutal1(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Nobody knows what? O ni laaakaye
Abfinest007:

Nobody knows what the man went there maybe he was on a mission too .fear Nigeria women
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by fidel2(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2023
Abfinest007:

Is like na only picture u just look ba....
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by brutal1(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2023
You mean she didn't think about effect of her action on the family too ?Pray for who? War room kor, Battle front ni...Aye e ma baje danu ni
faithfull18:

Lol, exactly. He should pray for her, nothing dey outside. Women are polygamous in nature that's why they can't stick to one man.

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by lendahand(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2023
flokii:
One thing I'm yet to understand about women is.. Why marry when you know that ol0sho is your calling.

Most men reading this don't know the kind of dirty stuffs their lawfully wedded wives engage in behind their back. I've seen things that weakened me to the marrow especially with churchy SU ladies.
I've come to conclude that women are capable of anything. They have little or no capacity for deep reasoning...
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by lendahand(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2023
Abfinest007:

develop a culture of reading through before commenting please. Shit didn't even happen in Nigeria most likely.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Chopcy29: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2023
After sending her packing she will still jam another mumu that will want to personalize her
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Executive729: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:
grin
grin

Generation of SLÚTS, WHÓRES and hookup girls.

Even the married ones her SERIOUSLY into hookups now.

WHEN WE SAY MARRY A VIRGIN, THEY CALL US ALL SORTS OF NAMES.

WHAT'S THERE TO VALUE, LOVE AND ENJOY IN A LEFTOVER?

WHAT'S THERE TO VALUE AND LOVE IN A USED PRODUCT?

A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND LIKE FOOTBALL BY VARIOUS GUYS AND MARRIED MEN

A wife that married as a virgin will hardly do this.

The moment a girl has more than 2 bodycount, she becomes a WHÓRE and WHÓRES can never be serious.

WHORÊS can never love you truly

WHÓRES can never be loyal or committed to any man.

The main problem now is 99% of girls in Nigeria these days use toto to educate themselves use toto to put dinner on her table use toto to dress and live a steady life style, where are we going to find a Virgin. My take is stop marrying them just Bleep them they bore you children work very hard when she is tired disposes her like a rag and take on the next beautiful one your money can buy cause they 100% follow money and wealth anyway, their love is scam.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by ShaqFu: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Well...
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by flokii: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2023
lendahand:
I've come to conclude that women are capable of anything. They have little or no capacity for deep reasoning...

What majority of them do now especially in Abuja is that they look for silly excuses to separate from their husbands in the guise of "wanting to be free" just so they can be sleeping around with their ex boyfriends and any cute guy that comes their way. Ho0kup too is another motivation for them breaking up their marriages.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Allikola(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Romanoff(f): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2023
faithfull18:

Abi o.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by pleasureosondu(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2023
Kobojunkie, what kind of abuse is this one? Shey if the man physically abuse her now, you go dey shout Osinachi upanda. Can you swear with your life that she was a LovePeddler before she got married? So, why she no change (in your own words) after marriage? This woman has emotional abused her husband but you didn't see this but if the man go violent, your childish brain go activate.

Again, if you a spouse doesn't have basic qualities that aids a successful marriage, it's difficult to learn when you're married. Not all partners are patient cos watin she/he dey do since wen he no learn?
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by becky39000(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2023
Abfinest007:

"God himself is afraid of"?!!!

Chief be careful of what you say just to score valueless likes here.

Lest you incur the wrath of the almighty angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by atilla(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Charlie2020:
Read all over again, and slowly this time

Hey. Did you mean to quote me?
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by SocialJustice: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Hassanmaye:

We thought if you marry a virgin that's all since she doesn't taste another one
Lol, virgins are initially scared of sex. Like real virgins not those ones that have anal sex, that's already a virgin hoě. When they start having and enjoying sex, they are no different from other girls. The sense to expand and experience more men always comes in, it takes discipline to stick to her man. A virgin may love you like crazy in the beginning but it fades with time. Virgin guarantees nothing.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by jidxin(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Abfinest007:

is it that you find it so hard to read
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by powalez: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2023
You just spoilt market for a real customer like me but y?
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by bisiswag(f): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2023
Nigra:

Is your sister a virgin..ode spewing rubbish
Lmao, you shouldn't even answer him self, es doesn't deserve the attention. When they were busy gaslighting their wives, them nor remember say one day the hunter will soon become the hunted. The supposed husband should fast and pray na, shape up and be extra lovey dovey at home. Very shameless set of black effs.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2023
The man should divorce her asap, if he signed a favourable prenuptial agreement.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:
grin
grin

Generation of SLÚTS, WHÓRES and hookup girls.

Even the married ones her SERIOUSLY into hookups now.

WHEN WE SAY MARRY A VIRGIN, THEY CALL US ALL SORTS OF NAMES.

WHAT'S THERE TO VALUE, LOVE AND ENJOY IN A LEFTOVER?

WHAT'S THERE TO VALUE AND LOVE IN A USED PRODUCT?

A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND LIKE FOOTBALL BY VARIOUS GUYS AND MARRIED MEN

A wife that married as a virgin will hardly do this.

The moment a girl has more than 2 bodycount, she becomes a WHÓRE and WHÓRES can never be serious.

WHORÊS can never love you truly

WHÓRES can never be loyal or committed to any man.
Truth. The Captains Save-a-hoe will disagree with you. No high value man will marry a hoe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.