Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel (93804 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:

I don't make comments for the sake of likes, that's what kids like you live for. So, kindly remove your miserable like and keep in your pocket.

Thank you.
looooool I know you as a notorious trouble maker on this forum, so I won't stoop low to ur level to exchange words with u... Have a nice day and pls don't quote me again otherwise I will report you to the mods.. thank you..
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Tayodihno: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Ezedon:
What did women actually want

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by tnerro1(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2023
Someone said use 18 hours of the day to fear women and use the remaining hours to fear who no fear women grin

I think he is right
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Juoflife1(f): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2023
She is trying to bring something to the table. That is her job. Whatever happens to supporting a spouse job...smh
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2023
SocialJustice:
Lol, virgins are initially scared of sex. Like real virgins not those ones that have anal sex, that's already a virgin hoě. When they start having and enjoying sex, they are no different from other girls. The sense to expand and experience more men always comes in, it takes discipline to stick to her man. A virgin may love you like crazy in the beginning but it fades with time. Virgin guarantees nothing.
Wow thanks for the knowledge then nothing is guaranteed. Many people said when you deflowered a woman she will remain loyal forever. Some lost their virginity to rape, others negligence and stupidity but when they grow up they change.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by tritt(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2023
You sure say you read am or you wan just be first to comment.

Abfinest007:
There are two types of women
The one that fear God and the one God himself is afraid of

Nobody knows what the man went there maybe he was on a mission too .fear Nigeria women
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by OnonujuChrist(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2023
So heartbreaking. It's better to remain unmarried and go on doing your whatsoever thing that you enjoy most than breaking people's hearts. Once you're married you must know that you have to get your shits together.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Romanoff(f): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
looooool I know you as a notorious trouble maker on this forum, so I won't stoop low to ur level to exchange words with u... Have a nice day and pls don't quote me again otherwise I will report you to the mods.. thank you..

Please, report. It's that report I want you to do cause it's the worse you can do.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by alaizeberth(f): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Public toilet..... Piss there are go your way kind of woman.....shit
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by wayodude(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2023
The wife too tick sha grin
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by faithfull18(f): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2023
brutal1:
You mean she didn't think about effect of her action on the family too ?Pray for who? War room kor, Battle front ni...Aye e ma baje danu ni
Lol, you people can't take half of what you dish to these women.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by gfelo(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2023
evryone was born by woman but everytime fear WOMAN fear ur Mother na, but i cant stop seeing sweet mother on all status, yet fear woman, abeg.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
See the MOFO

Always trying to explain.

Most women are possessed, real men are advised to work hard to subdue this spirit/demon
You can't fix a broken glass.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by yemi1504: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by brutal1(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2023
If the husband is a cheater then he should manage the situation but if he has been loyal iku ma pa iya e ni
faithfull18:

Lol, you people can't take half of what you dish to these women.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Slimmyb: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2023
The annoying part is she was still trying to defend herself.

You know you wanna be committing this type of atrocity, don't get married or be in a serious relationship.

I feel for that man.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by yemi1504: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2023
nairalander2020:
Some married women dont know the difference between being single and being married.
And when the are caught, the will be giving lame excuses.

You can say that again bro!
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2023
It's the man's moniker for me grin

De rock.

She could only think of Big strong gbola grin
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Tejuri(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Was staring at her fat a$$ the whole time lol.

Shit is crazy, this generation is scr*wed. That’s what you get when you try to privatize a public property.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Man of culture.
Drops morally bankrupt comment, then goes on to complain about about our generations lack of morals.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Tinymayour: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2023
You no go school ? .. At fexs you were sounding sane in your fexs paragraph

You see that last para ehn ..you need to read to assimilate

Abfinest007:
There are two types of women
The one that fear God and the one God himself is afraid of

Nobody knows what the man went there maybe he was on a mission too .fear Nigeria women
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Testimony1988(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Just see the shame she has brought upon herself and her family.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by chatinent: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2023
Nigra:

But you want to be a tolerated cheat ba? tongue

I don't cheat.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by spartachico(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2023
Men the creator of onlyfans ehn , Wetin that website go cause in the near future ,even the owners won’t be able to handle it , even iggy azalea don quit music and join onlyfans to be doing olosho
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Jboynokiaphone(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2023
make the guy go do DNA test for their children if they have...its very Important right now .
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by placeofallure(f): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2023
carsuperman:
Lazy bones kill you there.prostitutes

I can conveniently feed you and pay your salary as my driver. Send your CV Atoole.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by planetx: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Why didn't she blurred her face on her onlyfan page, lot's of women doing hook ups online blur their face so this might just be a fake story.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by vickydevoka(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2023
brain54:

Will you be able to trust her again…?

Most people won’t!

I will never trust her again, not because I don’t want to. But it just won’t work…
That's my take. If she can take care of her bills we can move on. If she ask me money I fit remember the past easily
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by meobizy(f): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2023
I knew this pointless news would make front page here. Useless platform where incels possess a hive mind.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Where are dem feminist Nazis on this forum? Come and defend your member here o! grin

If it was a man guilty of this dem ishi crew will be all over the forum like a pride of lionesses.

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
arantess:

They are loyal to their feelings not the sacrifice
Control how they feel and you have power over them.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Emaprince:
Divorce or not...which man would want to marry a woman whose mom is famed for being promiscuous?

What you missed is the whole point of the "broken home" talks is centered on the girl and her mom..I.e the girl taking after her mom.

This reminds me of the useless woman that was married for my uncle. Her mother was promiscuous and was caught in bed by her husband with another man, she (the mother) became insane till she died. The useless woman took after her mother and was sleeping around. My uncle in 2020 impregnated an Akwa Ibom girl but the girl miscarried. He will impregnate her again. It is seen as a payback for what his useless wife did.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Lol
See frustrated soul. After getting used and dumped by multiple men, passing you around like football. Now you're transferring aggression and stupidity to me.
Greed led you and what has been fucƙed can never be unfucked.
You could give multiple men love, children, marriages etc, BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY. Is such gift not worthy of giving a man you wish to share the rest of your life with?

Only whóres usually get offended by this topic (virginity) because they've lost their own to one useless boy. What a shame!

Meanwhile, how many bodycount will you have before you have SENSE?
Guy don't give that random person attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.