Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel (93801 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:

Please, report. It's that report I want you to do cause it's the worse you can do.
Go and look for another man to vent ur anger and hate on, I am not interested in buying what u are selling....
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by carsuperman: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
placeofallure:

I can conveniently feed you and pay your salary as my driver. Send your CV Atoole.
okpo and you are here dirty smelling creatures
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Romanoff(f): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
Go and look for another man to vent ur anger and hate on, I am not interested in buying what u are selling....

What do you hope to use in buying anything?

Your stupidity or your insanity?

Which one?

I'm still waiting o, you never report?

undecided
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by princeemmma(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Abfinest007:
There are two types of women
The one that fear God and the one God himself is afraid of

Nobody knows what the man went there maybe he was on a mission too .fear Nigeria women

Can you try and understand content of the story before commenting
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Spandau: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Abfinest007:
There are two types of women
The one that fear God and the one God himself is afraid of

Nobody knows what the man went there maybe he was on a mission too .fear Nigeria women

That means you didn't read the write up or you have comprehension issues. The man set the woman up by talking to her using a fake profile on the app she was advertising herself on. It was a sting operation. Kapische?
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nigra(f): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=chatinent post=120178729]

I don't cheat.
Really shocked Clap for yourself,pa pa papapa pa.. smiley
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nigra(f): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Lol
See frustrated soul. After getting used and dumped by multiple men, passing you around like football. Now you're transferring aggression and stupidity to me.
Greed led you and what has been fucƙed can never be unfucked.
You could give multiple men love, children, marriages etc, BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY. Is such gift not worthy of giving a man you wish to share the rest of your life with?

Only whóres usually get offended by this topic (virginity) because they've lost their own to one useless boy. What a shame!

Meanwhile, how many bodycount will you have before you have SENSE?
Shattap there,fraustrated he-goat..it's your type your so called virgin wife will cheat on well..see this foolish SIMPLE slowpoke claiming guy man,asking my body count...go and sit your stupid self in the gutter..fool
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nigra(f): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Shattap there,fraustrated he-goat..it's your type your so called virgin wife will cheat on well..see this foolish SIMPLE slowpoke claiming guy man,asking my body count...go sit your stupid self in the gutter..fool
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by iyababs: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii! There is God oooo
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by FuckTheMod: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nigra:

Shattap there,fraustrated he-goat..it's your type your so called virgin wife will cheat on well..see this foolish SIMPLE slowpoke claiming guy man,asking my body count...go and sit your stupid self in the gutter..fool
Wey rey dey fume grin
Frustration kill you there mumu
Used product
Are you proud of your bodycount?
Does your parents, especially your father know that you do put men's private parts in your gutter mouth?
Even you won't hope or pray to give birth to a daughter like yourself MUMU grin grin grin
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nigra(f): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Wey rey dey fume grin
Frustration kill you there mumu
Used product
Are you proud of your bodycount?
Does your parents, especially your father know that you do put men's private parts in your gutter mouth?
Even you won't hope or pray to give birth to a daughter like yourself MUMU grin grin grin
Watin be your obsession with my body count Abi you wan use am self-service?? Even when men ask for body count,this pig dey follow ask..abegi shift jare with your fish brain grin
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by FuckTheMod: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nigra:

Watin be your obsession with my body count Abi you wan use am self-service?? Even when men ask for body count,this pig dey follow ask..abegi shift jare with your fish brain grin
Lol
Oloriburuku
E go pain you die grin
Your most treasured and valued gift has been lost to a riffraff with just Indomie and fanta grin
Something you can never have back for the rest of your useless life grin

Your father must be so proud of you grin
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by condiz8: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Onlyfans na app abi na web only
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nigra(f): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Oloriburuku
E go pain you die grin
Your most treasured and valued gift has been lost to a riffraff with just Indomie and fanta grin
Something you can never have back for the rest of your useless life grin

Your father must be so proud of you grin
From the way you chat,it's obvious your a fraustrated small preeked VIRGIN cry, that's why you are desperately looking for a virgin,so she won't know the difference between a MAN, and the cow she married..
And I'm sure it's hard to get a girl to even pity you give you kpekus,that's why you ooze fraustraion..take heart,keep your useless smelling small virgin pencil for the stupid Virgin who will let a cow enter her.. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by PerfectStranger(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tejuri:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Man of culture.
Drops morally bankrupt comment, then goes on to complain about about our generations lack of morals.
For the culture lol

If they stop displaying it, then I’ll stop staring. You gerrit? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by FuckTheMod: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nigra:

From the way you chat,it's obvious your a fraustrated small preeked VIRGIN cry, that's why you are desperately looking for a virgin,so she won't know the difference between a MAN, and the cow she married..
And I'm sure it's hard to get a girl to even pity you give you kpekus,that's why you ooze fraustraion..take heart,keep your useless smelling small virgin pencil for the stupid Virgin who will let a cow enter her.. grin
Lol
Mumu
And it's obvious that you're WASTED low-life, frustrated and damaged whóre with a well and public toilet vagina. Again, How many bodycount will you have before you have SENSE?
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by ahnie: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
premierlead:
That's ahnie really
That’s the difference between me and your ex wife that dated a fish driver under your nose giving you a bastard child’

Your useless mother liaise with your useless ex wife knowing fully well she’s a loose hole.

Pelvic poacher fingering the little child from his second wife husband.
Stupid fairly used third hand husband

Useless thing,frustrated dolt.
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nigra(f): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Mumu
And it's obvious that you're WASTED low-life, frustrated and damaged whóre with a well and public toilet vagina. Again, How many bodycount will you have before you have SENSE?
From your responses,you are a small minded child,talking big to cover your little peasize preek.my bodycount is increasing on the daily and will continue going up,so that being said go self-service away your fraustraion and keep faith,SHE is coming so you can know what it means to be a Man..cheers olodo
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by FuckTheMod: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nigra:

From your responses,you are a small minded child,talking big to cover your little peasize preek.my bodycount is increasing on the daily and will continue going up,so that being said go self-service away your fraustraion and keep faith,SHE is coming so you can know what it means to be a Man..cheers olodo
From response, we know your type olosho WHÓRE.
Swear say married man never fucƙ you before grin
Even the married man won't pray or wish to born a loose fool like you grin
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nigra(f): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:

From response, we know your type olosho WHÓRE.
Swear say married man never fucƙ you before grin
Even the married man won't pray or wish to born a loose fool like you grin
As e dey pain am,e dey sweet my nipples cheesy
I am a proud LovePeddler...so nothing you wan tell me..
Left for me,you will die the useless virgin.. tongue
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by FuckTheMod: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nigra:

As e dey pain am,e dey sweet my nipples cheesy
I am a proud LovePeddler...so nothing you wan tell me..
Left for me,you will die the useless virgin.. tongue
Of course
E dey always sweet oloshos grin
But when them ask you about your bodycount now, you go dey vex grin
If your papa ask you, you go fit talk true?

Will you ever wish to have a child like you that will be returning home to her parents with a swollen pụssy and mouth full of cum?
You go like born disgrace like you?
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Nigra(f): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Of course
E dey always sweet oloshos grin
But when them ask you about your bodycount now, you go dey vex grin
If your papa ask you, you go fit talk true?

Will you ever wish to have a child like you that will be returning home to her parents with a swollen pụssy and mouth full of cum?
You go like born disgrace like you?
I am bored with you now,onto the next one cool
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by FuckTheMod: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nigra:

I am bored with you now,onto the next one cool
Go fucƙ yourself
WASTE product grin
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by ARmanx(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Women have always been closer to the Devil …and men hav always been closer to God be ruthless when choosing a wife because 99.9 percent of dese women are ment to go to hell
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by Firstcitizen: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Women are scum
Re: Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel by MLEatMidlife: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
1b8m:
Midlife crisis makes people do a lot of shit. Don't blame the woman much, she probably was trying to feel alive, feel sexy, feel seen...just like all of us

Very true. I think this is because people are not prepared for the realities of midlife.

Check out our blog post on Midlife Affairs and let us know your thoughts.
https://www.midlifeencounters.com/post/midlife-affair
https://www.midlifeencounters.com/post/midlife-affair-part-2

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.