Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

3 Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Will Not Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Will Not Tell You (1248 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Will Not Tell You by Tochukwuoparaa: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2023
When it comes to physical touch in a relationship, communication is key. However, sometimes it can be difficult for a woman to communicate exactly what she wants, and it may be up to the man to pay attention to subtle cues and make educated guesses. Here are three areas of a woman's body that she may expect you to touch, but may not tell you directly:

1. The small of her back: This area is often considered to be a sensual spot, and many women enjoy being touched here. A gentle touch or a kiss in this area can be a sign of affection and a way to show her that you find her attractive.

2. The nape of her neck: The neck is another area that is often considered to be a sensual spot. Some women find it incredibly intimate and romantic when their partner kisses or strokes the nape of their neck. A light touch here can send shivers down her spine and make her feel desired.

Read more
https://medicalcaremedia.com/3-parts-of-a-lady-she-expects-you-to-touch-but-will-not-tell-you/

(1) (Reply)

Achraf Hakimi Divorce :wife To Go Penniless As ‘mommy’s Boy’ Did The Unthinkable / Which Animal Do U Forbid? / Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.