Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? (1730 Views)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Hello all!

I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.

This Saturday, the 21st day of January is my birthday. So, to make a memorable one, I composed this message below to be sent to my contacts ( WhatsApp contacts), and those who are not on WhatsApp, I call and also send SMS.

Check out the message and tell me what you think about it. If there's anything I need to add, let me know. I've sent to over 70 WhatsApp contacts already. I want to know if there's anything I need to add, so I can add and send to some other people. I did this because I want to always remember this particular birthday, and also I would want to get more birthday presents this year.

See the message below;

"Good morning.
I hope you had a wonderful night rest.
This Saturday is my birthday. What are you getting me as a birthday present?
There are just few options to to choose from.

1. A pair of shoes
2. A set of clothes (up and down)
3. A hand bag
4. Hair
5. Cake and wine
6. A basket of fruits
7. A bouquet of flowers/birthday card
8.A set of watch/ birthday card.
9. Books/a bouquet of flowers
Then....

10. Cash

So, you have about 10 options to choose from. You can also add any other thing you have in mind to the present you might be getting. And not choosing any or not doing any is not an option.

Thanks as I look forward to you making that day an interesting one for me. And I would really appreciate if you can make it a very memorable day for me.

Thanks. And do have a wonderful day ahead."

How do you see it? What do you think?

Thanks.
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Qatar2022: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Happy birthday in advance
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2023
Qatar2022:
Happy birthday in advance
Thanks so much.

What do you think of the message?
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Haakeem(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2023
So you wan use your birthday do business?

Stop begging in the name of do a birthday undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Haakeem:
So you wan use your birthday do business?

Stop begging in the name of do a birthday undecided
But, it's not an everyday something na. Just once in a year.
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Haakeem(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
But, it's not an everyday something na. Just once in a year.
Once in a year alimagiri something right.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Haakeem:
Once in a year alimagiri something right.

Na wa oo. It's not like that na.
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Jeon(f): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2023
Recharge Card.
cool

5 Likes

Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by PellsKodak: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
How much do you need? cool
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Qatar2022: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Thanks so much.

They're nice
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Jeon:
Recharge Card.

cool
No, that one na cheap article wey I go forget in no time. It can be added to any of the options though.
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Qatar2022:

They're nice
Thank you.
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2023
PellsKodak:
How much do you need? cool
How? I don't get.
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Jeon(f): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Ok undecided

fadilaMaikiriki:

No comment.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Jeromestarks, Zonefree, Goodlady, Jennyclay, Shestoopretty, Gubioma, how do you all see this?
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Jeon:
Ok undecided

No comment.
Abii? I wanted to use another word, but none came to my mind. I should have used another word instead of using cheap article. A gift is a gift, no matter the cost or price. What matters is the heart and intents of the giver.

Please, help me modify it and remove the cheap article there. I don't want more eyes to see it. It wasn't what I intended.

Thank you.
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by PellsKodak: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
How? I don't get.
You don't need money gift for your birthday undecided undecided
I be wan do you transfer because your waist bead dey my eye
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
PellsKodak:

You don't need money gift for your birthday undecided undecided
I be wan do you transfer because your waist bead dey my eye
Hmmmmm. You mean this one or another?

Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by PellsKodak: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
You are turning me on right now shocked embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by JOACHINpedro: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I think say ladies no suppose wear boxers undecided
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Gubioma: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Jeromestarks, Zonefree, Goodlady, Jennyclay, Shestoopretty, Gubioma, how do you all see this?
yar uwa yakike
Kinbuya kwana biu
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Gubioma: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Allah yakaro shakaru masu albarka.
Nidai hand bag & shoes sune zabina.

Amma gashi haryanzu kin kibani lambarki na WhatsApp.

Shikenan nagode da wulakanci
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Goodlady(f): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
I m coming to reply.
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Gubioma:
Allah yakaro shakaru masu albarka.
Nidai hand bag & shoes sune zabina.

Amma gashi haryanzu kin kibani lambarki na WhatsApp.

Shikenan nagode da wulakanci
Just saw this now. Nagode. Tor, inka zo online ka gaya mun. Zan kira maka shi anan.

Kana nan lafiya ko?
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Gubioma: 1:34am On Mar 20, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Just saw this now. Nagode. Tor, inka zo online ka gaya mun. Zan kira maka shi anan.

Kana nan lafiya ko?
Lafiyata kalau yar'uwa
Gashi ina online kekuma bakyanan.
Saikirubutamin da Hausa lambar taki.
Ngd
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2023
Gubioma:
Lafiyata kalau yar'uwa
Gashi ina online kekuma bakyanan.
Saikirubutamin da Hausa lambar taki.
Ngd
Ina kwana. Ya dei? Ya kwana biyu.
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Lungdick: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2023
You forgot to add condom and postinor 2

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by weezydee(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
See business. shocked The hustle is real.
Na guys go still meet all those demands.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by Gubioma: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ina kwana. Ya dei? Ya kwana biyu.
Lafiya kalau yar'uwa.ya wajenku ya mutanen gida.kuna nan lafiya koh..?
Haryanzu banji wani labari ba daga gareki
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gubioma:
Lafiya kalau yar'uwa.ya wajenku ya mutanen gida.kuna nan lafiya koh..?
Haryanzu banji wani labari ba daga gareki
Ina wuni. Ya dei? Ban ji komai kuma ba. Kache zaka siya mun kaya birthday dina( jeka). Ban ji komai kuma ba. Sai yaushe?
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by LeeSmart: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hanty u no drop contact, how u want make @zonefree reach you. Mind u he's not good with the mail, so drop number 4 am.
Re: How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by LeeSmart: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gubioma:
Allah yakaro shakaru masu albarka. Nidai hand bag & shoes sune zabina. Amma gashi haryanzu kin kibani lambarki na WhatsApp. Shikenan nagode da wulakanci
Mai gida gai suwa na ke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Is Seriously Wrong With Nigerian Girlfriends, I'm Tired / I've Been Caught / Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.