Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments (29009 Views)

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by EdiskyHarry: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ok,
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by omoadeleye(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
I don't understand why he is worried about his wife not giving her s'ex, like wtf bro. You can just go and have the s'ex with another ladies.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by FireUpNow(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Talk to her about is going on and if never changed her ways you have to fall sick too. Game will be 1:1
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by josephevergreen(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
One of my many fear in marriage.

God abeg
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Pat081: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Until you have a sustainable job, don't marry, even if she says she will manage, it's a set up. She will later frustrate you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Buhari4sale: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Romanoff:
You don't run from what you enjoy.

That all I can say.

You are right
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by judedwriter(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
For most men, sex is physical but for most women, sex is emotional.

You can't force your wife, she isn't a sex doll!

Communication is key.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by lagonovo: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Where is the issue? That’s free license to do what real African men do before all these western world rubbish to tame men. Take care of your health with good healthy food and find real nacking mates that won’t stress your life. Screen your choice very well.
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by womenareapezz: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
jeromestarks:
1. Women can't do without sex for long especially when they have tasted the Diick.

2. She's giving somebody somewhere and that guy is digging her so hard that she has no orgasm left for her husband.

3. He didn't disvirgin her that's why he's having this problem.

Once you did not marry a virgin woman or a woman whom you disvirgined, you're bound to regret your marriage.

Don't pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact by guys who didn't pay anything except two eggs and indomie.
Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Do not commit to a woman who gave her best (virginity) to another who didn't even know her parents.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market. Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. Then she will compare you with her ex and this will make her to start misbehaving. This, you're already in a competition you did not sign up for.
Once she's not a virgin, Just fvck and let others fvck.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the painds to find a virgin woman. BETTER TO SUFFER to find a virgin and have a long lasting happy home than to marry the readily available girl and suffer in your marriage.

( If you don't want your daughters to Open legs for men because of iphone, marry a virgin. Girls are a copy of their mothers).

Once you commit to a non virgin, YOURE commiDEAD!

Be wise.

Sex is not food : it is more than FOOD!

the man must be protected at all cost
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Poor men and sex all the time

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Proudlyomonna: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
EBMedia:
More

See ehn I dare say this Wokeness has done a great damage to our African society.
Why should a woman repeatedly refuse Her wedded husband sex?
Ask the elderly people around you,did they experience such nonsense?
What has changed over time?
Education?
Do you know that in some native places in Italy,France, Germany, Spain some women still uphold their age long tradition of being full time housewives. Taking care of homes passed down from generation to generation?
A Husband is for the Wife and a Wife is for the Husband.
We are Africans let Us stop buying all this foreign Ideologies that won't work in our space.
Yes some of what we take from them will work,but not all will.
If a woman feels unhappy about a situation and her husband is not sensible enough to open the table for talks let her take the floor and shame the Foolish man.
Deny Him sex,he might drive out one night and get involved in an accident and die.
He might go out there contact hiv and share it to the woman and worst still kids.
It's witchcraft to deny Your husband of his conjugal right, while single men get sex for close to free everyday, absolute witchcraft angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Moniya4Real(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
jeromestarks:
1. Women can't do without sex for long especially when they have tasted the Diick.

2. She's giving somebody somewhere and that guy is digging her so hard that she has no orgasm left for her husband.

3. He didn't disvirgin her that's why he's having this problem.

Once you did not marry a virgin woman or a woman whom you disvirgined, you're bound to regret your marriage.

Don't pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact by guys who didn't pay anything except two eggs and indomie.
Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Do not commit to a woman who gave her best (virginity) to another who didn't even know her parents.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market. Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. Then she will compare you with her ex and this will make her to start misbehaving. This, you're already in a competition you did not sign up for.
Once she's not a virgin, Just fvck and let others fvck.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the painds to find a virgin woman. BETTER TO SUFFER to find a virgin and have a long lasting happy home than to marry the readily available girl and suffer in your marriage.

( If you don't want your daughters to Open legs for men because of iphone, marry a virgin. Girls are a copy of their mothers).

Once you commit to a non virgin, YOURE commiDEAD!

Be wise.

Sex is not food : it is more than FOOD!

Once she's not a virgin, Just fvck and let others fvck.Lwkmd o�
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Krublog(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Seems like Kenyans are good at giving marriage counseling.

If na Nigerians now, you for don dey hear "Olosho no cost", "Get yourself a side chick" etc...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by gigabyte13: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oga
Eyaaaaaaaa
Another man don dey shine the pot..
Abi you wan make l use the whole mouth tell you.....
If you don gerrit, forgerrit
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Horokrox: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Romanoff:
You don't run from what you enjoy.

That all I can say.
No male enjoys intimacy with a venomous predatory Black Widow grin
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Akinzo2121(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Tired?ok can someone help me please this okada is given me to much problems Jared....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by kingthreat(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dear women, if you are not ready to be spreading your legs at least twice a week for a man, then please do not get married.
Make your money and buy a intimacy gadget for when totto dey scratch you. No be by force to become married woman and frustrate innocent man life.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Curious345: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Big gbola spotted
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by GUNITGuy: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Like a Man once advice me "if you marry the wrong woman you are finished as a man" I don't want to believe this is true

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Curious345: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Poor men and sex all the time
you do Wook up?
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by RALPHOW(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pray for a change in your financial status and put more money in her hands.
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by chatinent: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Uncle, cheat in peace.
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by pussyphilia(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
I'll rather marry a prostitute than marry a lady who is sexually uptight.
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by imagrg(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is not funny. undecided

Contract the service to an Olosho.
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Blazadenise(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
See bros no fit talk to wife him marry, naa we way they outside him marriage him won come they talk to..
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by kestolove95(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Divorce her immediately
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by MissTemi1(f): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lmao. Encouraging a man to commit adultery because of another person. Let’s say he dies after dat day, he will tell God his wife pushed him to hell? Or let’s say the side chick is possessed or has her own hidden plan, that is how she will trap him n finish him. Seems u dunno the gals outside there now bath with kayamata
AZControversial:
smiley

It's simple.

Cure her illness by bringing a sidechick to the house and bang her senseless.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
My expectations were not disappointed as I guessed right that the news can only come from Kenya, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by ema2020: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
EBMedia:
A Kenyan man, James Jkorir, has said that he regrets marrying his wife because she always pretends to be sick whenever he wants to have sex with her, IGBERETV reports.

https://m./2443977612304623/permalink/5840170002685350/

See his post and replies below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437005/wife-pretends-sick-whenever-ask-s3x-man-laments/
bros don't stress yourself brothel is still #500
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Dcaliphate(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
She doesn't love you bro
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by alizma: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Go and drink opa eyin, ale, kpe Lori e etc, then go to and good fast food around you, buy fried chicken and yoghurt for her, then at night ask her for sex, she will likely not pretend to be sick that day and I bet you, that one time chance will change everything except the ale and Joe Lori e fail you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.