Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments (28968 Views)

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Faposky95: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
You...pull the Kpata till it ya......
Then let's see what goes on thereafter
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
If I’m not a man to understand men’s sexual urges, how then are you a man qualified to speak on women’s urges? Did you listen to yourself?
DMerciful:
You're not a man so you'll never understand!

Men sex drive is driven by urge just like someone appetite thats driven by hunger. Most women sex drive however is like someone eating because its important to eat but not because of hunger. See the difference?

Have you wondered why men cum all the time even when they have zero feeling for the woman they're sleeping with?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
DMerciful:
As a woman, whats the frequency of having sex?
varies from person to person? Logically

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by bonechamberlain(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
BusinessPlan22:

Relax, I ask my wife for it, anytime and she gives me... Which kind initiate, this happens but not all the time, she also ask me for it, like babe, don't waste this erection make I sit down put abeg, I need am, this is during early Morning boning, and I don't even want to have sex, but I still give her Joyfully.... We are one and we understand ourselves.
you last sentence, "we are one and we understand ourselves" has said it all. Your scenario is totally different from the complaints mentioned in the post.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Nobodysboo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Give her breakfast
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
pansophist:
All those men giving foolish advice. What nonsense. This would be my advice.

1. Are you fat? Try reduce your pot belly and look healthy, so you'll be attractive. It's hard to say no to an attractive partner because her body will demand to be nacked to stupour.

2. Did she settle for you? Whether we like it or not, monogamy is how low quality men can privatise a woman's body and secure sexual exclusivity.

If you're not her first choice or best option, then sex will be manual not automatic, it would be like a chore not something she desire.

3. Do you burden her with financial burden of life? Any man that wants submission and respect from him family/wife must come to terms with the fact that you do not share bills with her. It's an instant libido killer. Let her contribute on her own, but not forced.

4. Can she smell fish on you? Meaning, does she knows for sure that you still have your hook, net, crayfish and tools that attracts other fish? Women don't want men that other women doesn't want.

She needs to see that women out there wants you, and that your loyalty to her is a choice, not due to lack of options. That's the point of polygamy, it destroys sexual monopoly or one woman using sex as a weapon.

If you're honest with yourself, you'll see the problem in any of the number above. Most problems in relationship are foundational, and you avoid them before, not inside the relationship.

Women love sex, and if they are not giving to you from coast to coast, then you're simply not their first choice. It's sad to know, but the truth will set you free. Next time, marry woman that chooses you, that desires you, and can't wait to finish work and fork you to death.

You don't convince or logically argue your way into a woman's heart, telling her how you'll love and treat her like no other, that's Hollywood nonsense. It works if she already chooses you.

Philosopher

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by pansophist(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Philosopher

My guy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Akharmony: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
She is digging another Man, simple...
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dude you're trying sha, you are suppose to be a relationship counsellor & If that you could outsource this particular task, you should consider writing a book in the future. Perhaps hire someone from Upwork to elaborate on your points or simply use ChatGPT AI to write a book by allowing it to expand on each point and turn them into chapters.

pansophist:
All those men giving foolish advice. What nonsense. This would be my advice.

1. Are you fat? Try reduce your pot belly and look healthy, so you'll be attractive. It's hard to say no to an attractive partner because her body will demand to be nacked to stupour.

2. Did she settle for you? Whether we like it or not, monogamy is how low quality men can privatise a woman's body and secure sexual exclusivity.

If you're not her first choice or best option, then sex will be manual not automatic, it would be like a chore not something she desire.

3. Do you burden her with financial burden of life? Any man that wants submission and respect from him family/wife must come to terms with the fact that you do not share bills with her. It's an instant libido killer. Let her contribute on her own, but not forced.

4. Can she smell fish on you? Meaning, does she knows for sure that you still have your hook, net, crayfish and tools that attracts other fish? Women don't want men that other women doesn't want.

She needs to see that women out there wants you, and that your loyalty to her is a choice, not due to lack of options. That's the point of polygamy, it destroys sexual monopoly or one woman using sex as a weapon.

If you're honest with yourself, you'll see the problem in any of the number above. Most problems in relationship are foundational, and you avoid them before, not inside the relationship.

Women love sex, and if they are not giving to you from coast to coast, then you're simply not their first choice. It's sad to know, but the truth will set you free. Next time, marry woman that chooses you, that desires you, and can't wait to finish work and fork you to death.

You don't convince or logically argue your way into a woman's heart, telling her how you'll love and treat her like no other, that's Hollywood nonsense. It works if she already chooses you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by pansophist(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
truthsayer009:
Dude you're trying sha, you are suppose to be a relationship counsellor & If that you could outsource this particular task, you should consider writing a book in the future. Perhaps hire someone from Upwork to elaborate on your points or simply use ChatGPT AI to write a book by allowing it to expand on each point and turn them into chapters.

No man. I get better plans for my life .

On a serious note, my advice is too unconventional. It's not mainstream. I am always direct and can come off as harsh. People like me no de make money grin

Imagine going for relationship councelling, and na fight end am between me and the client, blood come full every where grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by BusinessPlan22: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
bonechamberlain:
you last sentence, "we are one and we understand ourselves" has said it all. Your scenario is totally different from the complaints mentioned in the post.

Bro... We became one the day we exchange our marital vows before God. She's my wife.

We are one.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
pansophist:

No man. I get better plans for my life .

On a serious note, my advice is too unconventional. It's not mainstream. I am always direct and can come off as harsh. People like me no de make money grin

Imagine going for relationship councelling, and na fight end am between me and the client, blood come full every where grin

No, you're going to be writing books for men counselling & not women. Women are most likely the only ones who need books to be softened for them, else they call it misogyny. To write a book for Women, it has to sound like Steve Harvey's book. Anyway, it's just a random suggestion.
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by VibesTheAlpha: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
You need to listen to this banger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXB5SYLJ81Q
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
No d fvck her like Ashawo grin
Na Softly Softly
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by gaspology(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
EBMedia:
A Kenyan man, James Jkorir, has said that he regrets marrying his wife because she always pretends to be sick whenever he wants to have sex with her, IGBERETV reports.

https://m./2443977612304623/permalink/5840170002685350/
Get a second wife. ASAP and see grade one jealousy. Thank me later

See his post and replies below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437005/wife-pretends-sick-whenever-ask-s3x-man-laments/
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by fuckwell2080: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
You are a weak MAN.When a WOMAN uses SEX as a tool against u let her no her WIDE PUSSY that has been BANG by so many guys does not worth it.Be a MAN and Bleep the BITCH call WIFE.(COMMUNITY PUSSY).A good WIFE wouldnt behaue like that ASHAWO.IDIOT MAN crying ouer WIDE SOUR PUSSY when good GIRLS wit SWEET JUICY PUSSY are roaming around dont be disgrace to MEN one BOBO they Bleep ur ASHAWO WIFE do inuestigation PM me and i wil tell u how to confirm it an CATCH HER RED HANDED.U will thank me for this.All the ALPHA MALE 3 GBOSA for u all.Join me 30th celebrate wit a great DON.You are all welcome.
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by DMerciful(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
According to research, men should have sex as frequently as possible to prevent prostate cancer. The research actually said 21 times per month. You see why our forefathers married many wives. They knew these things from undocumented knowledge
cococandy:
varies from person to person? Logically

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by bonechamberlain(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
BusinessPlan22:

Bro... We became one the day we exchange our marital vows before God. She's my wife.

We are one.
I get your point I said yours is different from the man complaining in the post. Congratulations to you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by FuckTheMod: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Chee59:
Wise advise. Now wait for alpha male to drop quote.
All those men dropping nonsense advice are bloody fools.
In your HYPOCRITE and senseless mind too, you've already concluded that the man is the problem. Smh
Anyway, a man without options is a slave.
Any foolish woman that tries to use sex to manipulate me will eventually regret it. SHE'LL BECOME AN OPTION FOR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
pansophist:

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by rickleye: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Marry another wife. If she feels she can do better why stay in a sex less relationship.
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by cococandy(f): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
DMerciful:
According to research, men should have sex as frequently as possible to prevent prostate cancer. The research actually said 21 times per month. You see why our forefathers married many wives. They knew these things from undocumented knowledge

Who’s stopping you?
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by olaeffect(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2023
The problem now is that most women settle.
They have been dated by many alpha-male in the past, forgetting that alpha-males are only about 20% of any age group/bracket of all men.
So when it is time to marry, there is no way in hell all the women can marry only 20% of men, therefore most women settle with whichever man that meets the minimum requirements they can accommodate/tolerated when they are overripe for marriage.
Unfortunately, they start frustrating such men overtime tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Jesslove(f): 1:10am On Jan 19, 2023
Pretend you are deaf when she ask you for money

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Rivguydee(m): 1:50am On Jan 19, 2023
This is what you get when you follow people that say “don’t touch her before marriage”

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Kingsean(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2023
she is no longer attracted to him
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Tegabadguy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin your cock is too big
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by joelala(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
So basically, ALL women only become erratic when the man misbehaves? Women don't randomly move mad and start acting all silly when they find some dude giving her some silly moves out there?

It's two thing, it's either shes' screwing someone out there or the hubby is not attractive to her anymore. Let's stop all thee hypocritical write-ups all in the name of trying to sound nice.

Chee59:
Wise advise. Now wait for alpha male to drop quote.
Re: My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Banbanna:
Guy, you no dey tire for this your virginity sermons. If deflowering women is a job, you'd probably be one big Oga by now. No be everybody like virgins, you hear. It's like every virginity word search on NL pops up your moniker. You don turn notorious on top the matter smiley
that’s how you know someone that’s not getting much sex they’re always talking about virginity bullshit and the rest . Any man that’s getting lots of pussy could care less about virginity and who deflowered who, people like this want to use virginity to cope since they can’t get women and are scared of losing the ones they manage to get . grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court / To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.