Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle (30530 Views)

DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by iammolise(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Once you have "women" issues as a man... You're done for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by GloriousGbola: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is what sowore's SR has become. soft sell hucksters.

Wetin concern us with a sugar daddy and his sugar baby? They are both adults.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by gigabyte13: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
See person Papa
Shameeeeeeeeeee
Dis one don over chop vegetables tire
After he grow old dey talk say
My children didn't care for me
Werey fatherrrr

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by djseanjohn77: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Afro3:
*UPDATE: How Former Skye Bank Chairman, Tunde Ayeni Encouraged Daughter’s Classmate To Commit Abortions, Other Inside Details Of Businessman’s Paternity Scandal*

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/16/exclusive-former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-paternity-tussle-daughters-classmate

Ask her to return all those gifts, RANGE, HOUSES, CHAMBER....na lie. ....Low-key OLOSHO, even her parents saw a cash-cow and were preying on it. Sadly, how they turn around to play the VICTIM card is appalling. Shameless things, after the man has helped lifted her career and status. Tomorrow now, she will say she got to this point without the help of any man. Since the shameless man too cannot come out to say "na lie, I am responsible. Any woman you see out there shouting, hard work pays, I got to this stage without support or kobo from a man" Trust me, she was dating an influential rich man that cannot own up to his misdemeanor. SHAMELESS PEOPLE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Dshocker(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kewtt:
Igbo women can die because of Yoruba men.

Nonsense write up

Try dey read before you comment.

Who is dying for who?
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Ashirioluwa: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
kokoA:
Golddiggers everywhere.. You want to hold the old naan down with a kid abi.

Don’t let us be judgmental, a smart man should know what to do to clear his doubts in this type of situation. All he needs is DNA.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by AndroBlaze: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
dominique:
The girl's story no just follow, 24 in 2019 30 in 2023. How come? And oh she has a 10 year old son from a previous relationship. Where's the baby daddy? Has she dragged him to the media? Hanty side chick, your time has passed. If you didn't save any tangible cash during your rendezvous, na you do yourself

Don't mind her, she is older than she is claiming.

A quick google search will show you she competed in MBGN 2014, but more revealing is she has been into modelling since 2007..... obviously she is a professional at what she does ...awon Mercy BBN kinda people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Isabi4lov: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Let her secure her place , when the man was drilling he didn't know abi
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by DrLens1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I will rather date a foreigner (Even if the person is from Kenya, Zambia, South Sudan or Libya) than a Nigerian kiss

Nigerian Men are Us*less,,,,,,,, all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why so mean? You should try me
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Konjiboii: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
kokoA:

That old man sef no get sense,pussywhipped idiotic man, in as much as the age factor is not a problem the fact he is following the girl like zombie is the annoying part. That's why Ned Nwoko will always be my role model, Ned don dey carry women sinceeee and e no affect am one bit..once once just throw the women bone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Konjiboii: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I will rather date a foreigner (Even if the person is from Kenya, Zambia, South Sudan or Libya) than a Nigerian kiss

Nigerian Men are Us*less,,,,,,,, all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are not actually that pretty you know,highest you are a 4/10
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by adeniyilamlek(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
BBNAIJA had destroyed out youths .

That location should be bombed
grin
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Emmanuel909090: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
She wants to be step mother to her friend.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Eriokanmi: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
kokoA:
Not even that. Any man who wants to end well in life should stay away from this gender. I read where it was stated that, while he was dating this lady, his business had suffered...why wouldn't it suffer? I remember when the man was indicted of taking billions of naira belonging to the pdp which was deposited in his then skyebank in billions. He was one of those who ran skye down.

Anytime you hear that a rich man is going through financial, business or health challenges, look.deep, there's a strange woman somewhere. These ladies legs are very long. I once shared a story here while I was serving as a corper. The girl entered an ebira herbalist's house which was located right behind my window. I was staying upstairs so I could see his room through my window. The pretty girl whom my corper friend had a crush on removed her panties while the man was making incisions in her private part. See as she was shaking in response to each blade cut. I called my corper friend to see someone he's been eyeing. She later wore back her panties and walked out of the place as if nothing had happened.

If you want to be successful and stay healthy, stay away from women, no matter how clean, charming or pretty she may be. Be kind to them but don't go as far as dating them. Single guys should also learn from this. Pray hard before marrying that girl cos many of them are fake and diabolical today. Same applies to innocent ladies out there when it comes to choosing a guy to marry. Marriage mata pass girlfriend and boy friend mata oo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by kokoA(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Not even that. Any man who wants to end well in life should stay away from this gender. I read where it was stated that, while he was dating this lady, his business had suffered...why wouldn't it suffer? I remember when the man was indicated of billions of naira belonging to the pdp which was deposited in his then skyebank in billions. He was one of those who ran skye down.

Anytime you hear that a rich man is going through financial, business or health challenges, look.deep, there's a strange woman somewhere. These ladies legs are very long. I once shared a story here while I was serving as a corper. The girl entered an ebira herbalist's house which was located right behind my window. I was staying upstairs so I could see his room through my window. The pretty girl whom my corper friend had a crush on removed her panties while the man was making incisions in her private part. See as she was shaking in response to each blade cut. I called my corper friend to see someone he's been eyeing. She later wore back her panties and walked out of the place as if nothing had happened.

If you want to be successful and stay healthy, stay away from women, no matter how clean, charming or pretty she may be. Be kind to them but don't go as far as dating them. Single guys should also learn from this. Pray hard before marrying that girl cos many of them are fake and diabolical today. Same applies to innocent ladies out there when it comes to choosing a guy to marry. Marriage mata pass girlfriend and boy friend mata oo.
My brother, it is not easy o. The way God took his time to create some of these girls ehn... Hmm.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Prettychild(f): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Afro3:
*UPDATE: How Former Skye Bank Chairman, Tunde Ayeni Encouraged Daughter’s Classmate To Commit Abortions, Other Inside Details Of Businessman’s Paternity Scandal*

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/16/exclusive-former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-paternity-tussle-daughters-classmate
Na she wan follow am, if he was poor, would she have accepted to date him? Your classmate father, haba! At least for your classmate’s sake, you would have ignored him. Na dem sabi
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by jahsharon: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

We the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) reject every unfortunate evening newspaper
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by jahsharon: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sannisege:
And this kind yeye Tunde Ayeni dey follow Atiku about.

Yes, Atiku too is in a divorce mess with Jennifer who is younger than Atiku's first five children. Idiots of the same character flock together
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
jahsharon:

We the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) reject every unfortunate evening newspaper

No dear, don't mistake me for ur mom okay? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U opened ur Nairaland account when I was barely 11years old grin grin grin grin so I still have a looooong way to go before being an evening newspaper

But the big question is, will u be alive to witness that time? I guess not grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Eriokanmi: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
kokoA:
My brother, it is not easy o. The way God took his time to create some of these girls ehn... Hmm.
Just commot face ni
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Most Men na useless thing naw when it comes to Booobie, ToTo and Nyansh mattergrin
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Hassanmaye(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

shut up
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

No dear, don't mistake me for ur mom okay? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U opened ur Nairaland account when I was barely 11years old grin grin grin grin so I still have a looooong way to go before being an evening newspaper

But the big question is, will u be alive to witness that time? I guess not grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these Werey Year 2000's Male children wey una dey open different accounts up and down. Naso una life take Pafuka like this lolgrin

No Job, No usefulness, Na to dey open useless account dey act as female and comment useless comments from morning till night.

Well everything na time sha, Una go understand say nothing dey all these rubbish and nonsense things una dey engage yourselves in when the time comes.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Evolutionlove:

All these Werey 2000's Male children wey una dey open different accounts up and down. Naso una life take Pafuka like this lolgrin

No Job, No usefulness, Na to dey open useless account dey act as female and comment useless comments from morning till night.

Well everything na time sha, You go understand say nothing dey all these rubbish and nonsense things you dey yourself engage in when the time comes.

Oh u just found out am a man? U found out late boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by sisisioge: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
They dated as adults....wetin concern Sahara reporters?
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Ferdinandu(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Who told you to try all of them
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by brunobaba(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I suppose your dad is not Nigerian.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by deebrownneymar: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Afro3:

Omo e be like say pussy pass pussy
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by HNICEARTH: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
A disgrace to his family. Couldnt set up a chamber for his struggling daughter but huncle has done the most for a side chic who is his daughters classmate.
Shame on you man!
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by ImperialYoruba: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kewtt:
Igbo women can die because of Yoruba men.

Its their preeq. Ibo women can attest to this truth.

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Horokrox: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Though you got bleeped by an ape

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by ImperialYoruba: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Adaobi repeatedly returning to Ayeni for more BONG BONG BONG. That dick and spoiling is irrestitible. Now she don join Dinketotoh dem, born Yoruba pikin.

We go take sperm wipe off Ibo gene from this planet. Watch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? / I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.