Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle (30561 Views)

DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Rechargeam247(f): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nigerian men.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by kettykin: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kewtt:
Igbo women can die because of Yoruba men.

Nonsense write up

If only igbo guys can be rude enough to say how the rough ride Yoruba girls but a lot of them are too gentle men for that
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by 9gerian: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
The friend will call her mummy grin

Emmanuel909090:
She wants to be step mother to her friend.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Ilaje1: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
chigator2:

Thrash, from all indications he was the one dying to please his daughter's age mate. Doling out his property and money. Yoruba men are true simps, controlled by their phallus. They are the one dying for Igbo ladies, apparently Yoruba women are lacking in so many departments. it's a pity.

More like those Yoruba guys die for ashawo. Since there are not many Yoruba ladies in that trade, they have to look for the source. E be like say them dey train them for that job for that side of the country.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by eldoradoxx: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Tell Yoruba men to leave Igbo girls alone ooh grin grin grin grin grin
Kewtt:
Igbo women can die because of Yoruba men.

Nonsense write up
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by spencekat(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Like someone said,avoid women ooo.As a married man stick to your wife.As a bachelor,be extra careful.Majority of these girls are destiny killers.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Peacefulgold(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I will rather date a foreigner (Even if the person is from Kenya, Zambia, South Sudan or Libya) than a Nigerian kiss

Nigerian Men are Us*less,,,,,,,, all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So much pain ,but I don't blame u..may God heal your soul ...your useless dad ,brothers and male relatives caused all this ..
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by nedumscot(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wetin kpekus go cause 4 diz life eehh
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by bluestone2015: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
She is a successful lawyer and far from being messed up.
The man is the one who is in crisis.
If you don't know, you'll never know.
Dogalmighty17:
Shocking isn't it? Some people well beat themselves up thinking that others are succeeding and they are not. You don't know what some people are engaged in. Look at this young girl and how she has just messed herself up. There is no difference between her and any low class prostitute you find on the street. You know a man is married but in exchange for the high Life, you kept sleeping with him. And she's trying to appear as the victim here. Rubbish.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by jessylaurel(f): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Afro3:
*UPDATE: How Former Skye Bank Chairman, Tunde Ayeni Encouraged Daughter’s Classmate To Commit Abortions, Other Inside Details Of Businessman’s Paternity Scandal*

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/16/exclusive-former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-paternity-tussle-daughters-classmate

Fear women. Fear men.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by bluestone2015: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
She's obviously brilliant, intelligent and a good business woman.
Since you started hustling, have you been able to get half of what she has got from her cash cow?
Kog45:
A lawyer with 10 years old child and using G wagon before she met Ayeni... a big tme Olosho in law profession.In the olden days being a lawyer is a sign of brillance and intelligence.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by bluestone2015: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Many ibo women are resourceful and belong in a palace.
If you don't have a palace leave her to locate where she belongs.
GUNITGuy:
Typical Yoruba Men who tend to have money and position without moral compass behave very stupidly with women almost ruining his business The elites in naija should be grateful for that country try this in the US or UK Sorry go be your name
The MTN one came to mind too
.......Abandon their wife's and spend for hoes like this ....Just imagine how low a man can go just to please a woman .....
As beautiful as Ibo women are their men knows their bounds and place her were they belong
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by bluestone2015: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
No, she is far from being a prostitute.
If I throw money at you, will you catch or dodge?
Can I say from the answer in your heart that you are also a low key olosho.
No my brother. We are all willing to grab more money.
Moreover, polygamy is not a sin in Nigeria, from dating to marry just like Regina Daniels.
djseanjohn77:

Ask her to return all those gifts, RANGE, HOUSES, CHAMBER....na lie. ....Low-key OLOSHO, even her parents saw a cash-cow and were preying on it. Sadly, how they turn around to play the VICTIM card is appalling. Shameless things, after the man has helped lifted her career and status. Tomorrow now, she will say she got to this point without the help of any man. Since the shameless man too cannot come out to say "na lie, I am responsible. Any woman you see out there shouting, hard work pays, I got to this stage without support or kobo from a man" Trust me, she was dating an influential rich man that cannot own up to his misdemeanor. SHAMELESS PEOPLE
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by bluestone2015: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
It doesn't matter.
I'm sure you wish your grandpa offered himself for slavery to America. Who does tribe help in Nigeria?
ImperialYoruba:
Adaobi repeatedly returning to Ayeni for more BONG BONG BONG. That dick and spoiling is irrestitible. Now she don join Dinketotoh dem, born Yoruba pikin.

We go take sperm wipe off Ibo gene from this planet. Watch!

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by waice6571: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
All I see here is a blackmail and desperation. The lady in question is not a minor as @op was trying to mislead the readers.

That Adaobi is age mate and classmate of his daughter is another silly excuse.

When he was giving her cars, houses, office space, buying house for her mother she and all "WOMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS" didn't realize that she's collecting those gifts from a man old enough to be her father.

She suddenly realized that she may not get a youthful age husband and all her fantasy for blissful marriage has gone bye... She now want to vent all her frustrations on the man as the source of her woes and cleverly justify her greed as normal.

Throughout the long epistle, there was nothing like rape or any sexual incriminating evidence against Ayeni.. All was fine between them when the going was good, now that it has turned sour, they don't have the right to disturb the public peace with their little dirty secrets.

Aunty, blame your greed first before blaming the man for your pains. Chikena!

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Well.. it takes 2 people to make a baby, how do these women manages to have sex with all these fat ugilee pot bellied bald head men? Loveless sex obviously, is it because of money? Tueh!
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Madups:
Wait! Abeg how these guys dey take do this thing? Houses, range office complex all because of one kpekus? Na gold God take make her own?
I wonder, just for one smelly hole, a broke ass like me coulda slept with that woman for free, infact, i would even get her to pay me for sex or dash me one of her cars.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by tunapawizzy: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
I will rather date a foreigner (Even if the person is from Kenya, Zambia, South Sudan or Libya) than a Nigerian kiss

Nigerian Men are Us*less,,,,,,,, all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fine girl, How is your dad doing
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by waice6571: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kog45:
A lawyer with 10 years old child and using G wagon before she met Ayeni... a big tme Olosho in law profession.In the olden days being a lawyer is a sign of brillance and intelligence.

Don't mind them.... Lies.

Their hogwash storyline claimed she met Ayeni when she was 24.
How come did she had 10years old child at age 24?
Did she gave birth at age 14?
Do they think the readers are demented? What model is her G-Wagon 16 years ago?

She has done an irreversible mistake with her life, she should be smart enough not to add shamelessness to it.

She should thank God for the benevolence of Mr Ayeni. The lady that tried this kind of stunts with Mike Adenuga went away empty handed. Internet is her friend if she cares to learn

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by weslay: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Afro3:
*UPDATE: How Former Skye Bank Chairman, Tunde Ayeni Encouraged Daughter’s Classmate To Commit Abortions, Other Inside Details Of Businessman’s Paternity Scandal*

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/16/exclusive-former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-paternity-tussle-daughters-classmate

OP, 24y/o is an adult. Please don't disturb tha peace

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by higgs: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Golddigger. This writeup brings more shame to Adaobi than the man.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by chigator2: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ilaje1:

More like those Yoruba guys die for ashawo. Since there are not many Yoruba ladies in that trade, they have to look for the source. E be like say them dey train them for that job for that side of the country.

Given that Olosho is a Yoruba word, I find it hard to believe prostitution is far from Yoruba women, popular culture is derivative you know. Rather, I choose to side with popular belief that, Yoruba women euphemistically speaking, are not aesthetic ( not pleasing to the eyes usually with an uncanny dark tint that makes them resort to skin bleaching ), and in most cases they are highly unhygienic. It's left for you to prove otherwise.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by 417mokolade: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
You dey sleep with ur friends father because of money na wa oYou dey sleep with ur friends father because of money na wa o...
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by greypencils: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Behind many extremely fine girls, there is likely to be a very sordid story. You just have to be very careful in peeling away the layer of beauty to reveal the real person. That is why you just don't jam one person on the street and start spending money and casting plenty because say she fine. Damn the beauty and take your fucking time. You just might find out she isn't worth all the stress.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by aestake: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
bluestone2015:
She's obviously brilliant, intelligent and a good business woman.
Since you started hustling, have you been able to get half of what she has got from her cash cow?
But wetin the woman want again? Na this kind thing dey disappear person.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Ilaje1: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
chigator2:

Given that Olosho is a Yoruba word, I find it hard to believe prostitution is far from Yoruba women, popular culture is derivative you know. Rather, I choose to side with popular belief that, Yoruba women euphemistically speaking, are not aesthetic ( not pleasing to the eyes usually with an uncanny dark tint that makes them resort to skin bleaching ), and in most cases they are highly unhygienic. It's left for you to prove otherwise.

Go to Island, Allen, Festac, Volkswagen, Ajegunle, Egbeda area, majority of the Oloshos are from that side of the country. Same with every state in Naija. Even students from that side are not left out, once school is on break they rush to Lagos or Abuja. So the Yorubas had to give them a name. Even outside Naija, they are the majority in that trade. They have taken the business from the Bendelites. You can be defensive for all you want, 80% of the olosho in Naija whether corporate or street oloshos are Igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by afariogunone1(f): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2023
[s][/s] wink sad[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by faceLAGOS: 2:16am On Jan 19, 2023
This is what Nigerian politicians use the commonwealth of the people for.

Politicians like Dino & atiku, ffk & co.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Lazenby007(m): 6:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Both of them are useless
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Madups(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I wonder, just for one smelly hole, a broke ass like me coulda slept with that woman for free, infact, i would even get her to pay me for sex or dash me one of her cars.
I no de against doing things or giving things to your woman but there are levels to madness.. You set up her business. E no do her. Rest na or look for another woman na. Remember say this same girl get elder brothers or uncles wey nor fit help her set up that her chambers. Yet she dey mis behave give the old man cos uncle na mumu.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Madups(m): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Ilaje1:

Go to Island, Allen, Festac, Volkswagen, Ajegunle, Egbeda area, majority of the Oloshos are from that side of the country. Same with every state in Naija. Even students from that side are not left out, once school is on break they rush to Lagos or Abuja. So the Yorubas had to give them a name. Even outside Naija, they are the majority in that trade. They have taken the business from the Bendelites. You can be defensive for all you want, 80% of the olosho in Naija whether corporate or street oloshos are Igbos.
Oga! All this your assertion makes little sense when we all know your women hardly stay married for long these days and even if they do it is jumping from one gbola to the other in their matrimonial home.
Re: Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle by Nobodysboo(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2023
Nollywood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.