Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? (19456 Views)

As An IT Support Staff, What Course Can One Study Online / Does The Course You Study Matter / Apply For The Binance Africa Campus Ambassador program : Earn While You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by GistFullGround: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian Men are Us*less.... All of them

Just like your father!
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by ennyj01(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
samwise180:

I studied the same course,my POP is next week, I based in Lagos and Ogun. Can you help me with work Sir?

I wish I can assist you with a job, but that is above my power as I am also a newbie here. Congrats in advance on your pop
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by irunoko(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Evidenx:
including your father, brother's and future husband. grin grin
leave am.na small pikin dey worry am.she will soon outgrow it
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by FashionCookie(f): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
English and Literary Studies...
Presently into fashion and I'm loving it!
I no dey bother apply 4 jobs again...if e come o undecided...if e no come o. I no send govt papa...

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Bintdawood(f): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Had my diploma in hospitality management, doing my HND in hospitality management rn and i do catering services smiley

If you need my services, let me know.
Kano state smiley
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by xukwaa: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Accounting. I currently work as an Auditor.

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by femtex007(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Yes. Including your father
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Setaleonoz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
FashionCookie:
English and Literary Studies...
Presently into fashion and I'm loving it!
I no dey bother apply 4 jobs again...if e come o undecided...if e no come o. I no send govt papa...

Are a fashion designer?
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Octobertwentysix(f): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Adrian98:
I studied business management. I own a small investment company now in Canada with a few companies under it.

In January 8 you were in PH, trying to sell your MacBook but now January 26 you are in Canada with your own small investment company with a few companies under it. Chai nairalanders never ceases to amaze me. Investor indeed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Setaleonoz(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

In January 8 you were in PH, trying to sell your MacBook but now January 26 you are in Canada with your own small investment company with a few companies under it. Chai nairalanders never ceases to amaze me. Investor indeed.
Sabinus 😂
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by samwise180(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
ennyj01:

I wish I can assist you with a job, but that is above my power as I am also a newbie here. Congrats in advance on your pop
Thanks boss just in case of any vacancy

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Derrylatei: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
OND (Mining Engr), HND (Geological Engr), PGD (Applied Geology). Presently, I am a freelancer (Animator, graphics designer and web development) and little of python, Linux and c.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by sulaak(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
I studied Agric Engineering but dropped out in the 2nd year of a 4 years degree program and Japa to the UK in the late 1980s. I then completed a part-time degree in Physics and a second degree in BEng- Avionics. I now own a Digital Transformation company, but I wish I was an Engineer doing what Elon Musk is correctly doing at SpaceX

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Octobertwentysix(f): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Setaleonoz:

Sabinus 😂

cheesy
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Cashsteady(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
School na scam ..
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by shedy03(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
JoeRizzla:
I studied Civil engineering and graduated with first class but am a hu$tler. I don't think i will use my certificate again, I wan sell am at the right price ✌️
Engage with a civil/structural engineering consultancy or construction firm, start as a pupil engineer.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by TheChameleon: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mafioso
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Adrian98(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Speaking for my future. I’ll remind you next year. But why you Dey monitor my life??
Octobertwentysix:

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by seanwilliam(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol. Na marketing I do for ND, and currently running part time program at the uni.

But I’m doing good financially small, I’m a crypto vendor grin

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by seanwilliam(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Adrian98:
Speaking for my future. I’ll remind you next year. But why you Dey monitor my life??

grin grin I don laugh die

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Excel70: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
1c3JaY:
Studied Mechanical engineering...

Now I'm a software developer working for a company overseas remotely ...

Boring and lonely but I lack nothing I need...
What advice do you've for a newbie in tech
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Octobertwentysix(f): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Adrian98:

grin na now you come, it's your dream and I wish you all the best, by the way I no dey monitor you.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by RealDaughter(f): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
I studied English Language & Literature but am currently working at the club as a female Bouncer,E choke you?.. grin
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Banilla:

Stop this. If you want to troll, find another thread. I won't tolerate stupidity. After she made that post and one of you quoted her, the rest should have been satisfied. If you won't answer the question, fine. But don't derail my thread. Thank you.

Who the hell are you to tell people what to say?
Because you created a thread?
Are you the first to create thread on NL.
Am sure you would have blocked everyone who quoted the girl if you were the owner of this forum.
Imagine the audacity!!!
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Princeton92(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
I studied FOOD TECHNOLOGY and I'm currently a TEACHER under AKS!

I still wanna go back to school and start afresh sha
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Adrian98(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kisses my fellow libra
Octobertwentysix:

grin na now you come, it's your dream and I wish you all the best, by the way I no dey monitor you.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by frankmoney(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Architecture ...
Now an associate Architect and animator

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Josipov: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Adrian98:
Lolz
I think she likes you...
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Josipov: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

But u like am ba? grin
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Voiceofthestree: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
I study computer science ND now I work as cartel selling kush
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by zinaunreal(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Sorry. Them don scatter your punanna grin
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by sync(f): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Foreign trained Hospitality and Hotel Management
Graduated with 2nd class upper but currently unemployed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Based On Logistics, I Got Appointment As A Logistics Officer In A Reputable Firm / 9-5 Jobs Are Not For Tall People In Nigeria / Protest In Abuja By Nigeria Immigration 2000 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.