Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? (19452 Views)

As An IT Support Staff, What Course Can One Study Online / Does The Course You Study Matter / Apply For The Binance Africa Campus Ambassador program : Earn While You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Divoc19(f): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
BVN no go allow me use am. Besides you are mae I am female. Our names go get ishes
JoeRizzla:
How much you wan buy am!?!
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Silentgroper(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Studied s.l.t

working on furthering more .. Either masters or getting diploma on related courses. Most esp in the heatlh sector.. Still i'm thinking of setting up my own lab, u knw going enterpreneur and stuff.. I'm going to get me tucked in some lab gaining actual practical experience for nw other than the crap we did in sch..

I'm also thinking agriculture.

me and a friend of mine is planinng on running a weed farm..

u knw anything that goes. No time..

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Allison012: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Studied political science.

Planning on going into politics in 2025. They kept giving me advice not to venture into politics telling me how it's a dirty game and stains someone with blood. Insults came in when i told them, i will be start my political career in APC.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Mermaid123: 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Divoc19:
See where Mass Communication is underated, it fits into all works of live

Pls how explain
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Banilla: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Allison012:

Planning on going into politics in 2025. They kept giving me advice not to venture into politics telling me how it's a dirty game and stains someone with blood. Insults came in when i told them, i will be start my political career in APC.
Do you believe in APC?

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Blupen(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
JoeRizzla:
I studied Civil engineering and graduated with first class but am a hu$tler. I don't think i will use my certificate again, I wan sell am at the right price ✌️
What do you do, you deh tell us you are a hustler....what is your hustle??

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Allison012:

Just do you. smiley
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by BabbanBura(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
JoeRizzla:
I studied Civil engineering and graduated with first class but am a hu$tler. I don't think i will use my certificate again, I wan sell am at the right price ✌️

Are you one of those super dependant kids on parents such that you can't find your way in anything?

Any independent guy that can make second class upper or first class degree, can not be in this state - your hustling spirit plus the sense that led to that certificate are enough for you to find something to do

I have met interns, some graduate interns, with your kind of paper but don't know how to get any new assignment giving to them at the work place done.

Guy school never pass through you, admit it!
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Ikennaford: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Chemical engineering...now bitcoin miner

7 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by luizpippo(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Civil engineering but does diesel generators mechanic as a side hustle.

I need a big break on both hustle, i never still blow

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Law, I'm currently a legal administrator.
Banilla:
I saw this question on facebook last year, decided to bring it here.

Nairalanders, what course did you study? What was your dream job and what do you do currently?

I know of gradutes who have had to learn a handskill or two just to survive. It wasn't what they wanted for themselves. I'm sure a lot of Nairalanders can relate, sadly.

You can also use this thread to recommend side jobs no one wants to do, but pay well.

Hopefully, this is taken to the right section and it reaches the frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by bonnyhope: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
I studied Yoruba/Hausa and teaching both in sec school
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by olaniyilukman(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian Men are Us*less.... All of them
Your Father
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by jahsharon: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Sorry for what your father did to you that make you label him Us*less

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Chetas81(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
the Nigeria citizens love to be educated but their knowledge is unknown by calling God when comes to brain work
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
I studied Economics, I’m a System Administrator; big contrast eh?

I aspire to be a data engineer

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by SILVERLINES: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
including ur father and brothers, uncles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by OBTOREPA(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Las Las na useless man go still marry you, Though you talk like a lesbianism.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Chetas81(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Banilla:
Do you believe in APC?
HELL CITIZENS BELIEVED IN APCRIMINAL PARTY
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Sunnyski: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Public Administration HND
Right now I'm a waiter in a Bar 😂 😂

Nigeria must be great with Peter Obi as President.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Mercykayy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Transport Management (Maritime) but I flip NFTs for a living rn. And used to have a poultry farm but crashed due to debtors from Christmas and New Year owing me.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Chetas81(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Blupen:
What do you do, you deh tell us you are a hustler....what is your hustle??
HUSTLING IS AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BUT YOU CANNOT FIND THE ENGLISH MAN HUSTLE
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by 1c3JaY: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Studied Mechanical engineering...

Now I'm a software developer working for a company overseas remotely ...

Boring and lonely but I lack nothing I need...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Adrian98(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
I studied business management. I own a small investment company now in Canada with a few companies under it.

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by templeRun20(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Studied accountancy but now working as a shisha man in a club

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Offpoint1: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by UnfairLife7(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
marlow1962:
Political science and education (graduated).
But for the job, ahhh let’s say no government work for now (I can’t spend heavily on sch, graduate and be paid peanuts by the government, hopefully wen I see i better government work I will key in), but for now I work privately.
I work as a customer care attendant for different private companies ( I mostly works from home, it’s fun since I got my weed,games, food and light, tho It can be borin as hell sometimes but nairaland and my PlayStation got me cover sometimes). When my son goes to sch in the morning, home can be a torment for me as there’s no one to visit me( no frnds, I hate it but I love staying alone).

The pay is good, with the grace of God with me, I can’t say I lack anything. I do not touch my main works money since I do other side hustle’s that can put food on my table.

This is weird, I think am beginning to talk too much about my finance life.
please can you help refer me for a job?
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by sharpshap(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Economics ( I own a lounge in Kano)

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by samx4real(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Petroleum Engineering...

Working as a private school teacher.

Pls if you can help my situation, may God almighty bless you and your generation.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by falcon01: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Banilla:
I saw this question on facebook last year, decided to bring it here.

Nairalanders, what course did you study? What was your dream job and what do you do currently?

I know of gradutes who have had to learn a handskill or two just to survive. It wasn't what they wanted for themselves. I'm sure a lot of Nairalanders can relate, sadly.

You can also use this thread to recommend side jobs no one wants to do, but pay well.

Hopefully, this is taken to the right section and it reaches the frontpage.
Forensic science and I am a mechanic

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by MuMuOnBail: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
na wa ooo

I studied Urban Planning & Development

Am now an Agboro Omo-Onile in Lagos State.

That collect Matching-ground fees

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Floryangel8: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Educational management but a proud farmer now. Poultry and dog breeding

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How He Wonderfully Got A Job In An Oil Coy After A Distasteful Exam At Mobil / Based On Logistics, I Got Appointment As A Logistics Officer In A Reputable Firm / 9-5 Jobs Are Not For Tall People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.