Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? (19455 Views)

As An IT Support Staff, What Course Can One Study Online / Does The Course You Study Matter / Apply For The Binance Africa Campus Ambassador program : Earn While You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by danietohbadt(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
marlow1962:
Political science and education (graduated).
But for the job, ahhh let’s say no government work for now (I can’t spend heavily on sch, graduate and be paid peanuts by the government, hopefully wen I see i better government work I will key in), but for now I work privately.
I work as a customer care attendant for different private companies ( I mostly works from home, it’s fun since I got my weed,games, food and light, tho It can be borin as hell sometimes but nairaland and my PlayStation got me cover sometimes). When my son goes to sch in the morning, home can be a torment for me as there’s no one to visit me( no frnds, I hate it but I love staying alone).

The pay is good, with the grace of God with me, I can’t say I lack anything. I do not touch my main works money since I do other side hustle’s that can put food on my table.

This is weird, I think am beginning to talk too much about my finance life.

Show us the way boss, which side hustle you dey run?
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by odaniel1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mass comm to Banker. E tire me, walahi 😩

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by DonA02(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian Men are Us*less.... All of them

Including your brothers, uncles, and nephews
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by felzokugo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Loolzz! She has been knacked balablue!
I guess u re yet to meet d nice ones. Lolzz!
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by oyewale0001(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Rest
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Joseph1505(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
WHY COPYWRITING SUPERCEEDS ALL NICHES.

1. It's independent

2. Without it, no other skill can be promoted

3. No brand can do without it

4. Psychology at it's heights.

Learn from Greg today.
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Bigfish121(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please what set?
Which is you are familiar with Temple and Eme?

Ehmmah588:
Studied civil engineering in uniport and graduated with first class.Worked for 3 different construction companies and travelled round Nigeria till I had to call it quits after a while..Learnt forex and crypo trading in 2019( after losing money like mad).Invested in agriculture (opened a cassava processing company),Bought buses for transportation(Lagos), Bought lands in Lagos,ogun,rivers,oyo and osun states..Then decided to follow my dream of being a gospel musician/producer (still working on this).....

So,I'm currently doing my music while making Money from my other businesses

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Policy3: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
marlow1962:
Political science and education (graduated).
But for the job, ahhh let’s say no government work for now (I can’t spend heavily on sch, graduate and be paid peanuts by the government, hopefully wen I see i better government work I will key in), but for now I work privately.
I work as a customer care attendant for different private companies ( I mostly works from home, it’s fun since I got my weed,games, food and light, tho It can be borin as hell sometimes but nairaland and my PlayStation got me cover sometimes). When my son goes to sch in the morning, home can be a torment for me as there’s no one to visit me( no frnds, I hate it but I love staying alone).

The pay is good, with the grace of God with me, I can’t say I lack anything. I do not touch my main works money since I do other side hustle’s that can put food on my table.

This is weird, I think am beginning to talk too much about my finance life.
i need a private discussion with u pls
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by VeektawUtty: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
your dad and brothers included
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by rottable(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
I studied sociology, now an ICT Instructor

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Ibkrichie(m): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Is it Nigerian men that cause your joblessness??
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Olumaeme: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
I studied woodwork Technology, currently works as Procurement and Logistics Officer

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by nicerod(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
MyFlair:

Why not apply to ONE ACRE FUND?

Thanks bro

Please how do I apply?
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by coolegbo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
I studied banking and finance. Graduated in 2017, since then I never enjoy the certificate. I'm currently a teacher

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by fawaz050(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
samx4real:
Petroleum Engineering...

Working as a private school teacher.

Pls if you can help my situation, may God almighty bless you and your generation.

Where? Can't you apply to a big 4 firm?
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Lordsagna: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
ennyj01:
Studied Metallurgical and Materials Engineering. I am currently working as a production officer in one of the manufacturing companies.
Hello Sir, I'm currently studying the above course "met and mat"...I want to ask what's prospect of this course in the long run?...does it worth it?
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Lordsagna: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
samwise180:

I studied the same course,my POP is next week, I based in Lagos and Ogun. Can you help me with work Sir?
Hello bro, I'm also studying met and mat in 200lvl ....I want to ask if the course Worth it in the long run
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by ennyj01(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lordsagna:

Hello Sir, I'm currently studying the above course "met and mat"...I want to ask what's the prospect of this course in the long run?...does it worth it?

The opportunities are not as much as Mech/Elect and maybe Civil, but the prospect is high in the oil and gas industry and other engineering firms big on fabrication or welding.

Since my graduation, I have come to the realisation that you don't need to work based on what you studied as a lot of graduates are working in industries that is far different from what they studied.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by BRATISLAVA: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
The thread they're all allergic to. Largely illiterate forum.
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by mary42k2(f): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
nicerod:

Searching for a job

I'm I minna maitumbi Niger state.

If I can see where to learn computer I will appreciate it

Where in maitumbi? And what is ur qualification?
U can private chat me
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Imoeka1: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
I studied land surveying and geoinformatics, currently freelancing as a graduate Surveyor in Akwa ibom state....
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by nicerod(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
mary42k2:

U can private chat me

Agbaroka
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Divoc19(f): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Noted. Thanks.
EminiOba:
all walks of lives
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by nicerod(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
mary42k2:

U can private chat me

Agbaroka

Bsc entrepreneurship and business management

Second class lower
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by murtaj(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
nicerod:

Searching for a job

I'm I minna maitumbi Niger state.

If I can see where to learn computer I will appreciate it
go to bosso you will see many place to learn
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by nicerod(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
murtaj:
go to bosso you will see many place to learn

Ok thanks bro
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Milesbillions(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
I studied Zoology and Environmental Biology...

Graduated with strong 2:1 in the course from a prestigious university.....

Now working as a walk way attendant and a cashier in a supermarket...😆

I want to join navy or air force as a graduate but don't know how to apply

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Sweetvie: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
undecided
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Venerable612(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
1st degree in Philosophy
2nd degree in Law.

Currently practicing Law.

When I completed my degree in Philosophy, I didn’t know I would eventually go back to study law let alone qualify as a lawyer.

The opportunity came after my NYSC - and I seized it.

Not a lot of people would have the mental resolve to start afresh - but that’s something common with most successful people. And we shouldn’t be an exception.

Ultimately - doesn’t really matter what you studied - but what you make it of it.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Setaleonoz(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
FashionCookie:

Yeah. I make men native/senators(only)
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
nicerod:

Thanks bro

Please how do I apply?

Do you know about them? Well, they role out internship program on yearly basis, so watch out for it online
Re: What Course Did You Study And What Do You Do Currently? by Tonymario58: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
I graduated with MBBS and I'm proudly practicing in a sane clime while actively licensed to practice in 3 other countries in 2 continents.
Having seen how things work, I'm actively advocating for good governance thereby indulging Nigerians in Nigeria to vote Obi-Datti, to vote Labour Party on 25 Feb for their good because I won't suffer with you guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Based On Logistics, I Got Appointment As A Logistics Officer In A Reputable Firm / 9-5 Jobs Are Not For Tall People In Nigeria / Protest In Abuja By Nigeria Immigration 2000 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.