Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) (39858 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Felabrity: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vote wisely
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by CaptainFM1: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
And the Christian's book told them that if the man was a Sinner before his death he will rot in hell and if paraventure his killers repents before their deaths, they will go to heaven.

Now assume that you have sense, does that make sense to you?

What do you understand by "it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle"? Justice is of the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by aycapri(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
jimetagambo:
Since they now kill their victims, there is no point paying ransom again.
ransom already paid
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Monaboo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
I'm currently in church as I type and this story breaks my heart.

I will call on the GOD of Vengeance to avenge for this woman and her twins.

For it is written "Vengeance is mine, I will repay. Says the Lord of Hosts" - Romans 12 vs 19-21

God answers my prayers dear.

Dont worry.

#GODAnswersPrayers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by mozona(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
And the Christian's book told them that if the man was a Sinner before his death he will rot in hell and if paraventure his killers repents before their deaths, they will go to heaven.

It cannot make sense to me and you, cos the way we think is different from our creator.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Halo
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Almaigaa: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
See what IPOB terrorist are doing to their fellow Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by sisisioge: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nigeria is now a very scary country. Kidnapping and killings is now a new normal. It is well fa....and some complain about bank managers who travel abroad to live peacefully as healthcare aids embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Curious345: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Have mercy oh Allah
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by MrSensor(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by DMerciful(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Na scam!
DispatcherLagos:

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Rip Lion Head!
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by judedwriter(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
shocked

To be kidnapped is now a death sentence....

No more mercy in the dictionary of kidnappers.

Kidnappers now aren't different from assassins/armed robbers.

God protect us.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by JasonScoolari: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
So sad sad.

So heartbreaking sad

It's unfortunate they want to turn all married women to widow in AfghanEastern sad

Rip to the departed soul.
You must not show how daft you're everytime.... Sometimes, try to be reasonable.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by mbahdi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
So sad sad.

So heartbreaking sad

It's unfortunate they want to turn all married women to widow in AfghanEastern sad

I wonder if truelly u are a lady with this ur toxic behavior.i pity d unfortunate man dat WI marry u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
See how lives dey waste?
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Abelino(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Are you this dumb, stupid and foolish? Smh
DispatcherLagos:

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Gohs: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
We need to improve security in Nigeria.

Vote Labour Party. . .
Peter Obi, GCFR will start State Police in each state.

Please if you are living in Ijebu-Igbo, send me a DM.
Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Amaggedon: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
So sad sad.

So heartbreaking sad

You're a fool for using AfghanEastern to refer to south east.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Tonyavaro: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
We are sitting on a time bomb that will explode soon.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

It can never make sense to an ignorant being like you. You need to study the bible first and understand it before you can reason logically.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by treatise: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos)

A Nigerian woman, Uba Sandra Chisom has taken to Facebook to mourn her husband, Henry Ifeka who was killed by kidnappers despite ransom payment, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that Henry was abducted by suspected kidnappers over the holidays and killed despite paying the demanded ransom for his release.

On Monday, January 16, 2023, the mother of twins updated her Facebook cover with a photo from their traditional wedding held in Anambra State in 2020.

Commenting under the post, friends urged her to take heart and prayed for the peaceful repose of the departed soul.

Meanwhile, in two deleted Facebook posts posted by a friend, Victor Ogunyemi on January 3, 2023, Sandra mourned her husband.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XfTjpmsYNxv6ssiBrAFTDiHKZA3Cstr3KeiNqHaNBW5VwxCETdUtVEZHqW6Ts9w1l&id=100000097492632

https://igberetvnews.com/1437017/nigerian-woman-mourns-husband-killed-kidnappers-despite-ransom-payment-photos/
Assailants now kill their targets, collect "ransoms" and term the phenomena kidnaps.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Heart bleeds!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Backpedal: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
ethan101:
immediately they kill anyone after collecting ransom

its purely an insider job
I feel so too
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by ZINNYBANKS: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
PellsKodak:
Woman is a suspect
She wants to inherit the husband properties undecided undecided
Dem go soon hlp me kidnap u too . I wan harvest ur kidney. Hope u Neva use loud damage am.? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Backpedal: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
sisisioge:
Nigeria is now a very scary country. Kidnapping and killings is now a new normal. It is well fa....and some complain about bank managers who travel abroad to live peacefully as healthcare aids embarassed

Honestly I don't blame people who are moving out of the country in droves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Miles300: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Merch:
A close family friend or even a jilted ex might be a suspect..real kidnappers don’t kill angry
as par u do Internship as a kidnapper ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by TenQ: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

It does.

No one knows when the thief will come to his house, be prepared.

What killed an evil man is not what made him evil
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by BetterChurch: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Hence, Karma and Reincarnation are primary beliefs in Eckankar

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Masterclass32: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Is it a crime to be Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State / South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.