Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) (40260 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nawa o..

That’s what you get when you have the likes of Peter Obi as political leader..

May Politicians like Peter Obi never happened to Anambra people again..
Just because you feel the need to spam nairaland with your rubbish about Peter Obi doesn't make it truth anyone can put all these rubbish together, if you are pushed to provide real proofs about this your bogus claim now you will run.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Agapechuks147: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
The guy found out that someone very close was involved,He was silenced...........Man is wicked

TMSMedia:
Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos)

A Nigerian woman, Uba Sandra Chisom has taken to Facebook to mourn her husband, Henry Ifeka who was killed by kidnappers despite ransom payment, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that Henry was abducted by suspected kidnappers over the holidays and killed despite paying the demanded ransom for his release.

On Monday, January 16, 2023, the mother of twins updated her Facebook cover with a photo from their traditional wedding held in Anambra State in 2020.

Commenting under the post, friends urged her to take heart and prayed for the peaceful repose of the departed soul.

Meanwhile, in two deleted Facebook posts posted by a friend, Victor Ogunyemi on January 3, 2023, Sandra mourned her husband.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XfTjpmsYNxv6ssiBrAFTDiHKZA3Cstr3KeiNqHaNBW5VwxCETdUtVEZHqW6Ts9w1l&id=100000097492632

https://igberetvnews.com/1437017/nigerian-woman-mourns-husband-killed-kidnappers-despite-ransom-payment-photos/
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Exceed15: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
They will never know peace. May God cut short their lives in most gruesome way too.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
What a sad story.

For all of you supporting terrorists, kidnappers and their sponsors.
This kind of news will never be far from your doorsteps, as long as God lives.

May his Spul Rest in Perfect Peace.
May God console the wife and twins he left behind.

(Quoted for posterity sake. )

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Backpedal: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Agapechuks147:
The guy found out that someone very close was involved,He was silenced...........Man is wicked

How will that person feel spending money knowing that the source was kidnapping and KILLING your relative /friend/associate
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by incogni2o: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
And the Christian's book told them that if the man was a Sinner before his death he will rot in hell and if paraventure his killers repents before their deaths, they will go to heaven.

Now assume that you have sense, does that make sense to you?

Firstly, I am deeply saddened about this, may this never happen to any of us or people we know in Jesus Name.

You are actually the one who is emotional about this.

I am a critical thinker too.

Come to think of it, the same Bible asked us all to be saved and live righteously, not just momentarily, but daily.

And if you sin, repent and ask for forgiveness, and God is Faithful and Just to forgive us of our Sins and cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness.

So than whenever death comes, we are ready to meet the lord.

When you think of it, Death is a doorway to Everlasting life for the Righteous.

If anyone does not repent and has heard the Gospel, if death comes at that moment of sinning.

Unfortunately, it is no one's fault but the person. Himself or Herself.

That's the truth.

Death can come at any time. The way it comes is another story entirely.

This should keep us sober.

But we still claim the promises of God in the Bible.

There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. Amen in Jesus Name.

I shall not Die, But Live to declare the word of the Lord in the Land of the Living. AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
And the Christian's book told them that if the man was a Sinner before his death he will rot in hell and if paraventure his killers repents before their deaths, they will go to heaven.

it still beat my imagination we are going through this kind of atrocity

we still want to elect a peka-boo who wear adult diapers
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by GeneralPula: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Just because you feel the need to spam nairaland with your rubbish about Peter Obi doesn't make it truth anyone can put all these rubbish together, if you are pushed to provide real proofs about this your bogus claim now you will run.
So what’s not true regarding my post?

Is James Nwafor not Chief security Officer to Peter Obi?

Are you saying James Nwafor did not murder people?

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by DKM123: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
The Nigerian men committing this evil will not go unpunished in Jesus' name. Amen .
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Light78: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
PellsKodak:
Woman is a suspect
She wants to inherit the husband properties undecided undecided

Despite ransom being paid

I hope you didn't skip that part while you read the post.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by ZINNYBANKS: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Make person dey Luxemburg kon dey live for the €700,000 mad house wey I see for Lx homes make person kon get like 2021 genesis gv80 chacha last of it make man still get like €2m for acct. Aje I go just dey read all these kind news dey sing baba eku ise ti e mu mi koro ni Nigeria layo ati alafia embarassed.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Make person dey Luxemburg kon dey live for the €700,000 house wey I see for Lx homes make person kon get like 2021 genesis gv80 chacha last of it make man still get like €2m for acct. Aje I go just dey read all these kind news dey sing baba eku ise .ti a my mi koro ni Nigeria layo ati alafia embarassed.
Guy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by ZINNYBANKS: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
KnowledgeIsVast:

Guy grin grin
baba e possible na white wey dey live this kind luxury life no get two head embarassed
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

baba e possible na white wey dey live this kind luxury life no get two head embarassed
You go sabi chop life chai grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by 9gerian: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
What I was thinking…

ethan101:
immediately they kill anyone after collecting ransom

its purely an insider job
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by ismhab(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Unknown gun men are crazy animals.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by FuckTheMod: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kavod:

WELL IF THAT'S HOW YOU THINK THEN DRINK SNIPER BECAUSE LIFE CAN NEVER MAKE SENSE TO YOU
Honestly, you're a
F

O

OL
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by reddingtonblack: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
stano2:
So sad, may his soul rest in peace.
His killers will know no peace.

The insecurity in Nigeria keeps getting worse and people are still supporting PDAPC.

Vote wisely!!! It can be anyone tomorrow.

Igbos are ravaging afghanEastern and placing there father & mothers on sit-a-home, yet Peter obi as never for once condemn there actions, rather he is more of sympathiser, same red flag we saw Buhari portray with boko haram/bandit

i think obedient have abused " wisely" enough
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Isaiah61records(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

The word of GOD is foolish to them that perish. His words are not written with human knowledge but through God's inspiration.

God rest the soul of the slain man.
Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Thomthom(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Walahi uno get sense ee, una go just mislead the person.. Waiten that verse mean be say always watch and pray , be righteous at all times.. who told you even if the kidnapers repent they don't have punishment waiting fro them
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by ZINNYBANKS: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
KnowledgeIsVast:

You go sabi chop life chai grin tongue
Baba all these things no hard aje embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Thomthom(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Isaiah61records:

The word of GOD is foolish to them that perish. His words are not written with human knowledge but through God's inspiration.

God rest the soul of the slain man.
Amen
I tire for the bros oo
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by stano2(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Igbos are ravaging afghanEastern and placing there father & mothers on sit-a-home, yet Peter obi as never for once condemn there actions, rather he is more of sympathiser, same red flag we saw Buhari portray with boko haram/bandit

i think obedient have abused " wisely" enough
so is it until he carries a gun and face them that you will realize he’s not in support of IPOB.

So who’s a better candidate than Obi??
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Ifakiland(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Lolzzzz that's the issue I have with that religion....if they catch the killers and dey repent before getting shot they go to heaven while the dude goes to hell. They also said even a pastor dats holy for 70yrs mistakenly dies while lying he will go to hell forgetting his past holy records

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by silibaba: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos)

A Nigerian woman, Uba Sandra Chisom has taken to Facebook to mourn her husband, Henry Ifeka who was killed by kidnappers despite ransom payment, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that Henry was abducted by suspected kidnappers over the holidays and killed despite paying the demanded ransom for his release.

On Monday, January 16, 2023, the mother of twins updated her Facebook cover with a photo from their traditional wedding held in Anambra State in 2020.

Commenting under the post, friends urged her to take heart and prayed for the peaceful repose of the departed soul.

Meanwhile, in two deleted Facebook posts posted by a friend, Victor Ogunyemi on January 3, 2023, Sandra mourned her husband.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XfTjpmsYNxv6ssiBrAFTDiHKZA3Cstr3KeiNqHaNBW5VwxCETdUtVEZHqW6Ts9w1l&id=100000097492632

https://igberetvnews.com/1437017/nigerian-woman-mourns-husband-killed-kidnappers-despite-ransom-payment-photos/

Stop putting your private life on social media, but they won't listen.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Rapture4real(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

It can only make sense to you if you're born again. The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing but to those who are being saved it is the wisdom of God.I Cor.1 and 2.

It makes sense to me. Doest it make sense to the Israelites when snakes were biting them in the wilderness and God told Moses to make a brazen snake image that whosoever looked at it would be saved. Snakes biting people and God said said they should look at image of snake on the cross to be saved. Does it make sense that Jesus Christ a saviour has to die to save sinners.

These are mysteries of God beyond comprehension. Don't use human imagination to reason God. Accept Jesus Christ and be saved.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
.... the Govt and the security agencies are not bothered because the Igbo are busy killing themselves and their stars.
This is the first time they are truly having the rare opportunity to rule the country and one he goat Sam Ekpa living outside the country is commanding them not to vote.
A region with the least voter registration.
Just very shocking how a region of very business focused people could be reduced to zombies by a nonentity.
I'm Obidient hence feeling so bad.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

So what’s not true regarding my post?

Is James Nwafor not Chief security Officer to Peter Obi?

Are you saying James Nwafor did not murder people?
Well.. these appears like a hate campaign against this so called Nwafor until he is found guilty he is innocent. I believe justice is what you seek. People can associate his pictures with the guy who was murdered allegedly by him that doesn't mean he is guilty. All these posters and rethorics doesn't proof him guilty.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Yankee101: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
A number of times people he knows would be involved hence the killing
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by AskingBoard: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

The wisdom of God is foolishness to men. So it can't make sense to you.

May his soul rest in peace, and my God grant the lady the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by juman(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
ENVY.
People kill because of envy.

Their governments are paper tiger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims / Man Stoned And Butchered By Cultists At Ogunshe Estate, Lagos - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.