Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) (39849 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:07am On Jan 19, 2023
yes that's another point, every sensible woman wants their Husband to be there for their kids.

PoliteActivist:

Don't be so sure about it, but yeah, she should be the first suspect. Then again it is very difficult for a mother of young children to kill the father of those children, especially, as in this case, also their bread-winner
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by tete7000(m): 3:55am On Jan 19, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
And the Christian's book told them that if the man was a Sinner before his death he will rot in hell and if paraventure his killers repents before their deaths, they will go to heaven.

Now assume that you have sense, does that make sense to you?

Nothing about God, sin and judgement makes sense to a warped mind and God doesn't need to make sense to exist. One day everyone will cross the Rubicon and then it will be revealed who is what right and what is wrong. Opinions don't change fact, that we don't believe doesn't invalidate the truth.

Believe whatever suits you, let those who believe in God, heaven and hell ẹnjoy their peace to believe.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by scobaba: 5:31am On Jan 19, 2023
I never ever thought this kinda sad news I read daily on Nairaland could happen to someone so close.

I was at their house a few months to the wedding during the sit at home era in Benin and I was also at the wedding. Saw him last 3 months ago. Rest on my brother..

N.B. the incidence happened at Benin Okada highway not in the east.

It was purely Fulani herdsmen attack cos they received the ransom from our friends who did the payment. Why he was killed after the ransom is something we do not understand till this moment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by ryfoz(m): 6:33am On Jan 19, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
And the Christian's book told them that if the man was a Sinner before his death he will rot in hell and if paraventure his killers repents before their deaths, they will go to heaven.

There is no christian belief not found in the Bible, so to ansa ur qstn read Ezk 18:1-32

U ar not challenging man but God's authority of the law he has laid down.

How you understand and interpret is left to you.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by koolaid87: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

It doesn't have to make sense. God's way is diff to Man
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by delishpot: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

What did other books say? shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by MediaBoyfriend: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Pierocash:
To a carnal man,the Bible was written by man.

But no,the word of God was written by God Himself through man as the Holy Spirit gave them utterances. The bible is the wisdom of God in print,and not the wisdom of man.

The ten commandments was written by God Himself while Moses was holding the tablet.

Every word in the scripture was given by God ,holy men spoke as moved by the holy ghost

Lol. God don't need men to create. If there's any "word of God" he wanted to give humanity, he would have made it established in men's heart/mind naturally as every other natural creation.

I still insist, there's nothing like "word of God" when it's actually coming from a man like me. I can't be that gullible to put someone else like me higher and above.

God that created everything with just words now needed man to write those same words into ink and had to wait until there's someone that can write.

I give credit to those Bible writers, they were smart and intelligent as every other creative writers. But I'm not subjected to taking man's creation as God's. God's creations came naturally. Air, water, man, animals, trees etc. You won't be needing to be taught before you can know or feel the creation for what it is. But the Bible? Which is supposed to be God's word was first given to a white man 2000 years later after million years of earth's creation when 'writing' was most seen as the biggest influence. And every other people needed to learn and be taught about God through some men's ability to write. That don't make sense guy.

Something that serious as the 'word of God' needs to come naturally to all men irrespective of colour. But you as a black skin always seeing yourself as not important as white believe whatever these whites bring to you. Baba, keep believing. You'll soon realise how gullible you've been all your life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Pierocash(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2023
MediaBoyfriend:

Lol. God don't need men to create. If there's any "word of God" he wanted to give humanity, he would have made it established in men's heart/mind naturally as every other natural creation.

I still insist, there's nothing like "word of God" when it's actually coming from a man like me. I can't be that gullible to put someone else like me higher and above.

God that created everything with just words now needed man to write those same words into ink and had to wait until there's someone that can write.

I give credit to those Bible writers, they were smart and intelligent as every other creative writers. But I'm not subjected to taking man's creation as God's. God's creations came naturally. Air, water, man, animals, trees etc. You won't be needing to be taught before you can know or feel the creation for what it is. But the Bible? Which is supposed to be God's word was first given to a white man 2000 years later after million years of earth's creation when 'writing' was most seen as the biggest influence. And every other people needed to learn and be taught about God through some men's ability to write. That don't make sense guy.

Something that serious as the 'word of God' needs to come naturally to all men irrespective of colour. But you as a black skin always seeing yourself as not important as white believe whatever these whites bring to you. Baba, keep believing. You'll soon realise how gullible you've been all your life.
lol grin grin grin

The bible is not for everyone,it is for those interested to know God. So there is no way God can force His word,and his secret down on man's throat,He is not a dictator, he documented,and makes it available for anyone who cares.

You may not be willing to submit to man like you claim,but is not necessary,and you agreeing doesn't change anything.

God can do without man,but he needs man to do his agenda ,just as Satan also needs men to carry out his mission too.

You will soon realize you have been fooling yourself all these years . You better humble yourself and save yourself from this destructive ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by JaskanFactor: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2023
obviously the people doing the kidnapping are working with the European controlled Nigerian government.

Cause in any normal country where kidnapping out of the blue becomes a daily event, all the army and police will be on the street, curfew everywhere until its stopped. But as you can see the European controlled Nigerian government is acting kidnapping is normal for Nigerian like eating rice.

This is why there was report of kidnappers den directly next to police station in Abuja, suggesting they have connection to police.

And some of those that have been kidnapped and release do say the kidnappers are acting more like civil servants, the victim said his kidnappers acted like they have connections in high places.

The racist Europeans running Nigeria and their puppets in Abuja are behind all the terrorist and the kidnappers.

How do you live in a country that is run by your enemy , first off you stop living like civilian. Travle in Armed convoys only.
Move around in Armed groups for all you do , cause your government is working with thew kidnappers.

THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN MONEY, ITS A DEPOPULATION AGENDA THATS WHY THEY KIDNAP AND KILL THE VICTIM EVEN AFTER PAYMENT.

And this will not stop till the racist European whom Nigerian government is working for have reduced Nigeria population to what they see fit.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by MediaBoyfriend: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Pierocash:
lol grin grin grin

The bible is not for everyone,it is for those interested to know God. So there is no way God can force His word,and his secret down on man's throat,He is not a dictator, he documented,and makes it available for anyone who cares.

You may not be willing to submit to man like you claim,but is not necessary,and you agreeing doesn't change anything.

God can do without man,but he needs man to do his agenda ,just as Satan also needs men to carry out his mission too.

You will soon realize you have been fooling yourself all these years . You better humble yourself and save yourself from this destructive ignorance

If God created man. Same God is asking us to accept him. Shouldn't accepting him come naturally to us without being taught just as you got to know that you're a boy and different from girls without being taught by whites?

You've been fooled by the system for so many years and until you know the truth and break from it, you'll keep on fighting a non existing spiritual war that no one has ever won for more than 2000 years. Keep going anyway, you might finally be the one to defeat Satan since God can't. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by lucky4west: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

...you cannot question God, and you cannot understand him fully while you are in the flesh( a mere dust)...when a righteous man forsake his righteousness God will forget his righteousness likewise when an evil man forsake his evil and embrace righteousness God will forget his evil deeds...the gospel is foolishness to those that are perishing so i am not surprised at what you are saying....the time and the way one dies is not what is important, the main thing is the status in Christ or otherwise at the time of death....it is possible that God will permit a young believer to die to prevent him from backsliding in the future because he knows the end from the beginning....you cannot question him.
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by Waterbear(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nawa o..

That’s what you get when you have the likes of Peter Obi as political leader..

May Politicians like Peter Obi never happened to Anambra people again..

How does this relate to Peter obi?
Is he tinubu that infected the country with buha?
Or is he shettitimama that sponsor's terror
Or is he buha that turned Nigeria to a battle ground ?
Or is he in Apc that has seized the country and made kidnapping a lucrative business?
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by joba4luv: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yet some people that will never have peace and rest of mind in their lives still asking for the APC disaster party to retain power. All those supporting APC to retain power shall witness what this woman witnessed IJN
Re: Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) by sihamey: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2023
PointZerom:

When a smoker stops smoking, is he still a smoker?
When a killer repent does that means he will not reap what he sow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦9.1Billion, 117 Years Imprisonment, Britain's 'biggest Ever' Cocaine Bust(pics) / PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.