Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,793 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? (6419 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
onyeadurunujoel:

They want someone in-between like you grin
atleast girls are straight with their but men are not!!
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
emmaodet:

I have seen many of them in my field too.
Unfortunately for them in my field, they hardly stay at home. Doing like 8/9 months in a year on a ship while at home running around to upgrade or renew one certificate or the other. So their social life is very very poor and hardly mingle.
Most of them are always looking for serious relationships but the problem is that they are too exposed, many rude, arrogant and live wey more expensive life than we their counterparts.
I know of a lady that goes to Dubai, Egypt etc for vacations on time off. Even me wey dey collect pass am never do that since am a man with a lot of baggages - wife, kids, family etc but for them, it looks as if they don’t even have any responsibilities

Men give me jokes! Yes! I’m generalising!

You that knows how hard it is to succeed or even survive! Why would you expect someone else to settle just because she is FEMALE. You clowns are a joke and any serious woman that takes you clowns as serious is a joke too! I’m out!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
atleast girls are straight with their but men are not!!
Men want a loyal working woman and women want a rich man that isn't arrogant
so same difference
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by emmaodet: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2023

Men give me jokes! Yes! I’m generalising!

You that knows how hard it is to succeed or even survive! Why would you expect someone else to settle just because she is FEMALE. You clowns are a joke and any serious woman that takes you clowns as serious is a joke too! I’m out!

Ode.
Why u deactivate now?
Are you scared of facing your consequences? Clown. Werey
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Gerrard59(m): 3:58am On Jan 21, 2023
Prazo1:

Which of Lee Kuan yew books

Third World to First World
The Singapore Story
One's Man View of the World
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by GloriousGbola: 4:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Dirtyyansh:
Hi everyone,

My younger brother recently reached out to me for an advise and I am perplexed on the best response to give.

He's in a relationship with a lady who works and put in long hours at a Big-4, and he is not sure if he would be able to cope with such work-lifestyle if they eventually get married due to the fact that there has to be a balance in their marital life.
He works too but make it back in time to be home before 8pm.

So, I'd like to know if anyone has dated or is married to a Big 4 female consultant?
How have you been able to tide your marital affairs (looking after the kids, cooking and having family time)?

Do you enjoy your wife working long hours and travelling frequently leaving little family time?
Yes, they earn well but money is not everything in a relationship or marriage.

Kindly respond as the lad is really worried.

He can always get an agege bread seller who will always be available

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by vta2008: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2023
Dirtyyansh:

This is his worry.
He's not doing badly currently on a salary of 250k before tax. He is 31 and the lady in question is 29.
According to him, they have been dating for over 6months, so last week he brought up the marriage conversation and the lady told him that she is not mentally ready for a marriage, that even at all,they are to get married, he need to change from his mini flat to bigger apartment and get a car.
Note : he stays in a mini-flat at an estate at Gbagada.

The writing is already on the wall.

1. They are still in dating phase...madam doesn't sound like one that is fully invested in the relationship at the moment aka love wantintin.

2. Money matters a lot to her and I can't fault anybody that thinks like this. Some people just no wan suffer. Soft life every day till we die grin grin

If he's in a hurry to get married, it's time to quit the "dating" and move on to someone else that is ready for marriage within his financial means.

On the other hand, he might decide to wait for her to be ready, fall in love with him etc and in the end he will still shop breakfast cry (Women have been taking that risk since so......)

We wish him well
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Kobicove(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
vta2008:

The writing is already on the wall.

1. They are still in dating phase...madam doesn't sound like one that is fully invested in the relationship at the moment aka love wantintin.

2. Money matters a lot to her and I can't fault anybody that thinks like this. Some people just no wan suffer. Soft life every day till we die grin grin

If he's in a hurry to get married, it's time to quit the "dating" and move on to someone else that is ready for marriage within his financial means.

On the other hand, he might decide to wait for her to be ready, fall in love with him etc and in the end he will still shop breakfast cry (Women have been taking that risk since so......)

We wish him well

@ OP this is the best advice for you
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by ForestHill: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Hot sexy chicks - the guy is not rich enough
Wealthy men - the chick is not fine enough

Equation balance.
I disagree
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
@lalasticlala
@seun
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by SimpleGuy001: 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
ednut1:
people with accounting backgrounds not reach 30%, we are auditing different fields so any one is welcomed. as long as you become a senior associate ( take 2-4 years on the average) and you have passed acca or ican. You will get job easily in UK.

How will you say about tax. I’m in the tax line and I’m looking at the future. Currently it’s either I wait till partner level or move to the UK as assistant tax manager.

You thoughts on this
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by ednut1(m): 12:59am On Apr 22, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

How will you say about tax. I’m in the tax line and I’m looking at the future. Currently it’s either I wait till partner level or move to the UK as assistant tax manager.

You thoughts on this
up to you. There are also well paying tax manager jobs in Nigeria
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by SimpleGuy001: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2023
ednut1:

Mergers and acquisitions tax is kinda different to the traditional normal tax roles. Thinking of switching to management consulting after a few years in naija (maybe McKinsey or BCG)
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by maik99(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
ednut1:

Can a tax associate in a big 4 in Nigeria also move abroad easily?
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by mapist(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2023

Bro I am london based. This incident happened last summer in Naija. I only go for marrried women coz they much loyal and dont giv stress. I pay them thou(TRUE STORY) smiley

You deserve to be KILLED!
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Ikpeabujo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2023

huh? Magon? bro what on earth is that? Bro each time I go to Nigeria, I spend between 3 or 4 week. I can honestly tell u that I yanshed the 8th married woman on th e19 december when I was home for chrissmas...but I pay them alot thou but I pay the lightskin ones more. Marrried women dont give stress coz they no the score. They 10 times much better. Last marrried woman I had had 3 kids and her eldest waz like 27 years old. Bro they stay loyal to u, they keep secret goood, U can trust them not to cheat on u and they give u anythin u like. Bro I pay them between 180k and 220k. The one in December got 190k but the one I had in August got 220k coz she waz light skin....and can u imagine, her so call husband waz so call rich...rich my azzz. Bro when women see pounds, they melt. Thats why I enjoy going to weddings. Thats where I spot them from. Everytime they tell me they are married, I say*congrats* ..like i giv a dyamm. I should link u up!!! ((REAL TALK)) wink
storyteller, but you forgot to tell us about those that turn you down even with your money
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by skj1377(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
. This sounds funny. N220k for a bout of sex. But I believe you because in some weddings some married women expose their breast to the extent that for N100k am sure they will allow people in. Now the economy is bad N50k may even be sufficient.

huh? Magon? bro what on earth is that? Bro each time I go to Nigeria, I spend between 3 or 4 week. I can honestly tell u that I yanshed the 8th married woman on th e19 december when I was home for chrissmas...but I pay them alot thou but I pay the lightskin ones more. Marrried women dont give stress coz they no the score. They 10 times much better. Last marrried woman I had had 3 kids and her eldest waz like 27 years old. Bro they stay loyal to u, they keep secret goood, U can trust them not to cheat on u and they give u anythin u like. Bro I pay them between 180k and 220k. The one in December got 190k but the one I had in August got 220k coz she waz light skin....and can u imagine, her so call husband waz so call rich...rich my azzz. Bro when women see pounds, they melt. Thats why I enjoy going to weddings. Thats where I spot them from. Everytime they tell me they are married, I say*congrats* ..like i giv a dyamm. I should link u up!!! ((REAL TALK)) wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... / Checkout X-rated Nigerian Bridal Shower That Has Got Everyone Talking(photos) / All These Stunning Women Are Prison Inmates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.