Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? (6390 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Dirtyyansh: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Post taken down.
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Omoawoke: 12:08am On Jan 19, 2023
I dated a girl from there, very horrible human being.
So arrogant and very stoopid.
I no someone that married one of them, same arrogant character, they divorced

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Puremind1225: 2:19am On Jan 19, 2023
I think it's more important to know the person she is, if she is a good lady they can weather any storm is their marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by faceLAGOS: 2:52am On Jan 19, 2023
Naija career lady?

I pity your brother.

grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 19, 2023
*no liabilities* *broke women for broke men* *gold diggers and **es*

$team rich chicks the floor is your$

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Puremind1225:
I think it's more important to know the person she is, if she is a good lady they can weather any storm is their marriage

What about the long working hours and time spent away from the family?
That’s ops friends concern…
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Josbreed: 3:29am On Jan 19, 2023
What is Big 4? What is it all about?

6 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 19, 2023
If your younger brother makes a lot of money than his gf
She should quit her job and become a house wife
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by ednut1(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2023
I worked in a BIg 4for 5 years. There we’re married women working there. E no easy but it’s doable. After 3 2 to 3 years there you can easily get job in big 4 abroad or get mid manager or manager role in another company. The job exposes them to powerful men like Chief financial officer, finance manager and others. Many of the female managers in my unit were married to men working in shell, mobil, Oando and the likes. The ladies no rate us the guys because of this. We also work some weekends too . Is your brother rich or had a good career trajectory If not she may dump his ass. So the relationship fit likely crash na long distance relationship better when dealing with a babe in big 4 hahahaha.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by PellsKodak: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2023
HudaIna:

Hausa girl with Many body counts calm down undecided
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Dirtyyansh:
Hi everyone,

My younger brother recently reached out to me for an advise and I am perplexed on the best response to give.

He's in a relationship with a lady who works and put in long hours at a Big-4, and he is not sure if he would be able to cope with such work-lifestyle if they eventually get married due to the fact that there has to be a balance in their marital life.
He works too but make it back in time to be home before 8pm.

So, I'd like to know if anyone has dated or is married to a Big 4 female consultant?
How have you been able to tide your marital affairs (looking after the kids, cooking and having family time)?

Do you enjoy your wife working long hours and travelling frequently leaving little family time?
Yes, they earn well but money is not everything in a relationship or marriage.

Kindly respond as the lad is really worried.

Yea bro.. I used to yansh this married lady at KPMĢ after my interview. I didn't get the job but got her nomba. Bro after yanshing about 2 week, I told her I had to travel to Morocco to see my mum. I had to do this coz I heard her husband was planning to set me up(TRUE STORY) angry

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Bobdaddy0007(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
HudaIna:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Dirtyyansh: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
ednut1:
I worked in a BIg 4for 5 years. There we’re married women working there. E no easy but it’s doable. After 3 2 to 3 years there you can easily get job in big 4 abroad or get mid manager or manager role in another company. The job exposes them to powerful men like Chief financial officer, finance manager and others. Many of the female managers in my unit were married to men working in shell, mobil, Oando and the likes. The ladies no rate us the guys because of this. We also work some weekends too . Is your brother rich or had a good career trajectory If not she may dump his ass. So the relationship fit likely crash na long distance relationship better when dealing with a babe in big 4 hahahaha.

This is his worry.
He's not doing badly currently on a salary of 250k before tax. He is 31 and the lady in question is 29.
According to him, they have been dating for over 6months, so last week he brought up the marriage conversation and the lady told him that she is not mentally ready for a marriage, that even at all,they are to get married, he need to change from his mini flat to bigger apartment and get a car.
Note : he stays in a mini-flat at an estate at Gbagada.
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Dirtyyansh: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:

The lady currently earn more than him, his words not mine but he said they both have been exchanging gifts, and the lady has kept her part of the bargain.

I do not want to tell him to quit since it is still early days, and one cannot predict the future.
He is just worried that they lady might abandon her marital roles due to her work schedule.
Aside from this, he said he is cool.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Dirtyyansh: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Josbreed:
What is Big 4? What is it all about?

KPMG, EY, Deloitte and Pwc.
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by ednut1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dirtyyansh:

This is his worry.
He's not doing badly currently on a salary of 250k before tax. He is 31 and the lady in question is 29.
According to him, they have been dating for over 6months, so last week he brought up the marriage conversation and the lady told him that she is not mentally ready for a marriage, that even at all,they are to get married, he need to change to from his mini flat to bigger apartment and get a car.
Note : he stays in a mini-flat at an estate at Gbagada.
hahahahaha i know them like the back of my hand. She will also tell him the house should be in chevron to Oniru axis where houses cost 1m to 2m. A typical big 4 babe will never marry a man on 250k salary. Tell your brother to go find his level.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Joeev: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
DrAbdulSuleman:
what kind of stupid talk is this?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Dirtyyansh: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
ednut1:
hahahahaha i know them like the back of my hand. She will also tell him the house should be in chevron to Oniru axis where houses cost 1m to 2m. A typical big 4 babe will never marry a man on 250k salary. Tell your brother to go find his level.

Thanks bro.
I already told him to think it through and not allow any woman set the pace for him.
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
ednut1:

Where’s strongAlphamale when you need him! I’m cracking up! Broke men can’t be with rich women unless you want to be a house husband! How will she buy the houses and the cars? What does he bring to the table. Sorry to quote you but these redpill rats self-service on this and claim women would marry down when they have money! Same way a man wants or desires a young wife, women want and desire security and money buys that.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by ModCaller: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
DaddyCK:

Yea bro.. I used to yansh this married lady at KPMĢ after my interview. I didn't get the job but got her nomba. Bro after yanshing about 2 week, I told her I had to travel to Morocco to see my mum. I had to do this coz I heard her husband was planning to set me up(TRUE STORY) angry

You're not in London again?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
ModCaller:

You're not in London again?

Bro I am london based. This incident happened last summer in Naija. I only go for marrried women coz they much loyal and dont giv stress. I pay them thou(TRUE STORY) smiley
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by ModCaller: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
DaddyCK:

Bro I am london based. This incident happened last summer in Naija. I only go for marrried women coz they much loyal and dont giv stress. I pay them thou(TRUE STORY) smiley

No offence

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Arizoner: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
DaddyCK:

aren't you scared of magun?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by nicerod(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin

Yanga dey sleep ya brother go wake am

He should find his level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
ednut1:

Please tell them! men have a glass ceiling too, and it’s a woman! God is great! Divine comedy; as my guru would say!

#Levels!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Arizoner:
aren't you scared of magun?

huh? Magon? bro what on earth is that? Bro each time I go to Nigeria, I spend between 3 or 4 week. I can honestly tell u that I yanshed the 8th married woman on th e19 december when I was home for chrissmas...but I pay them alot thou but I pay the lightskin ones more. Marrried women dont give stress coz they no the score. They 10 times much better. Last marrried woman I had had 3 kids and her eldest waz like 27 years old. Bro they stay loyal to u, they keep secret goood, U can trust them not to cheat on u and they give u anythin u like. Bro I pay them between 180k and 220k. The one in December got 190k but the one I had in August got 220k coz she waz light skin....and can u imagine, her so call husband waz so call rich...rich my azzz. Bro when women see pounds, they melt. Thats why I enjoy going to weddings. Thats where I spot them from. Everytime they tell me they are married, I say*congrats* ..like i giv a dyamm. I should link u up!!! ((REAL TALK)) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Goodlady(f): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Observing

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
embarassed
Dirtyyansh:

Thanks bro.
I already told him to think it through and not allow any woman set the pace for him.

My brother! Set the pace She’ll hang him out to dry and PAY the dry cleaners bill!

*Ignore me, I’m not feeling well*
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin

Yanga dey sleep ya brother go wake am

He should find his level

When a man ain’t got no money, the sofa becomes more erm… I can’t find the word, USEFUL! (According to my girlfriend).

God don’t shame us! Our generation is paying for something we don’t even know about!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by ednut1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
HudaIna:

Please tell them men have a glass ceiling too and it’s a woman! God is great! Divine comedy as my guru would say!

#Levels!
women can only do shakara for broke men. The other way around we dey use una play
Re: Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
ednut1:
women can only do shakara for broke men. The other way around we dey use una play

In this case you are or were on op’ s friend’s girlfriend’s salary so keep playing whoever you playing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? / When Your Female Boss Wants U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.