Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) (23788 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Justbehave(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2023
TONYE001:

We shouldn't be in the habit of turning everything into a gender war.

There are stories of men that do similar things, or worse!
Even the women you are trying to defend knows that most of them are evil when it comes to taking care of other people's child so stop trying to be seen as what they call a real man because women sees only foolish men as real men.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Sunnyski: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2023
Hezzyluv:
. shocked

The heart of a man...

In this case it's a woman. Now you should say; the heart of women.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by ZombieSlayer1: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2023
highsurge:
Igbo women are very wicked....to other children in form of househelp

FunkyAlhaji2015:
Never give an Igbo woman your child, she will kill that child. Igbos are well known for maltreating child(ren) kept under their custody.

richeeyo:
Igbo women anr child abuse
Animals

Ofemmanu1:

Igbo women are the worst of all women..
Their trademarks are;
Paternity fraud, baby factory, kidnapping, hitwomen, Olosho, Torturing kids, Cannibalism, OSU basterrds etc..

You imbeciles enjoy disgracing yourselves on this forum. Everything is tribalism to you all, and you can't miss an opportunity to denigrate the Igbo tribe. Do you now see how foolish you're making yourselves seem? An individual committed an evil but you lots will immediately drag the entire tribe into it, but when it happens to y'all you'll want to face only the individual.
Foolishness, no doubt, dwells in the hearts of urchins like you.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/woman-assaulted-for-pouring-hot-water-on-daughter-in-osun/
This one is a Yoruba woman and she did same thing

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/wicked-madam-woman-pours-hot-water-on-12-year-old-house-maid/12rx8ll Another Yoruba woman
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by shegra58: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2023
ebukajay184:
Boy Suffers Serious Burns After He Was Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/pfbid0qZHbXBf5x1cFWwF3tNuvMDzFpbTUT1QFjYBhh1n9Kfhim2VNMkqDkvRH24kUZ6ckl/?app=fbl
Na them AfghanEastern
Get well soon boy

3 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Segzy19: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2023
This is the heart of a woman!
Women are so terrible with violence and aggression against children that are not their own...

Why?

Hezzyluv:
. shocked

The heart of a man...

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Segzy19: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2023
See a religious bigot here.
Is this a Christian Vs Muslim issue now...

Religion can't make you reason well...
Shame

Righthussle:
Some Christain women wicked oo. Hardly you see a muslim woman treat a child like this.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by bencr7: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2023
make him be domestic violence na that time u go see women get voice like black bolt,but diz one,they go dey silence like d same black bolt with what mouth, especially d woman in my south east

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Medalb: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2023
I wonder some Igbo parent living in the village lease out their child to auntie living in town to work for her while they receive the payment.eastern region no good at all,that why dey ran to other region as slave (boy,boy).
ebukajay184:
Boy Suffers Serious Burns After He Was Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/pfbid0qZHbXBf5x1cFWwF3tNuvMDzFpbTUT1QFjYBhh1n9Kfhim2VNMkqDkvRH24kUZ6ckl/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Slimmyb: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2023
Righthussle:
Some Christain women wicked oo. Hardly you see a muslim woman treat a child like this.

Haba!!, Don't do that brother. This is not about Christianity or Islam...

Anyone can do this regardless of their religion. This is so inhumane. Subhanallah!!
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by FuckTheMod: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2023
HardBishop:
comments from a disgruntled elements, a waste tissue paper of no purpose in humanity.
Lol
You must be mistaken me for your father...

3 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Justbehave(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2023
bencr7:
make him be domestic violence na that time u go see women get voice like black bolt,but diz one,they go dey silence like d same black bolt with what mouth, especially d woman in my south east
You no see as no female dey comment for here? If nah man beat woman now this place for don full. See as hypochrisy no allow them comment on this post.Go see them for that korra obidi thread how all the naira land EVN they call her husband names just because she dey shed crocodile tears.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by neonly: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2023
Success77x:
OP add graphics.
Why is this wicked act common among the Igbo women, what's going on?

Na so one help in boosting my wife out of her house later she come dey pretends and trying to be friendly to me
Igbo girls are wicked no bi lie

3 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by StarGraphicX: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2023
This is so sad.

They should do same for the woman
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Solocoin: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2023
Why are some people so heartless in this life. Why will someone do this to a little boy.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Genset: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

You imbeciles enjoy disgracing yourselves on this forum. Everything is tribalism to you all, and you can't miss an opportunity to denigrate the Igbo tribe. Do you now see how foolish you're making yourselves seem? An individual committed an evil but you lots will immediately drag the entire tribe into it, but when it happens to y'all you'll want to face only the individual.
Foolishness, no doubt, dwells in the hearts of urchins like you.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/woman-assaulted-for-pouring-hot-water-on-daughter-in-osun/
This one is a Yoruba woman and she did same thing

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/wicked-madam-woman-pours-hot-water-on-12-year-old-house-maid/12rx8ll Another Yoruba woman

Abeg rest. Igbo women do this more often.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Malory: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2023
BlongTrendies:

My dear, I used to think that I was the only one who says this.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Righthussle:

Before you mention me. Please know that I am not a Muslim neither am I a Christain. I'd rather die than practice any of these religions.
How about the people they lock up dehumanised in the North for years till they are lost to themselves? It has nothing to religion though its very common with Igbo women
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Herbiodun09: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Some Igbo women are so heartless

3 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Donkmore: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Righthussle:

Before you mention me. Please know that I am not a Muslim neither am I a Christain. I'd rather die than practice any of these religions.
that death own you no get choice
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Chetas81(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2023
MEANWHILE THE FRAUDULENT RELIGION IS BUILDING PALACE IN THEIR SPIRIT ____ MAD MODERN DAY CITIZENS
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2023
It's your environment.

I have no fear of my child staying with Amy female in my family because they're Yorubas sad
Malory:
My child will never stay with any woman including my blood sisters. Women are unnecessarily wicked and irrational.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Righthussle: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
How about the people they lock up dehumanised in the North for years till they are lost to themselves? It has nothing to religion though its very common with Igbo women

So it has nothing to do with religion but it has something to do with tribe Abi.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Malory: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
It's your environment.

I have no fear of my child staying with Amy female in my family because they're Yorubas sad
Shatap. Most women are like that.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by TONYE001(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2023
Justbehave:
Even the women you are trying to defend knows that most of them are evil when it comes to taking care of other people's child so stop trying to be seen as what they call a real man because women sees only foolish men as real men.

Do you have any verifiable data to support that most women are evil when it comes to caring for other people's children? Or, are you only echoing ideas you picked from social media? How many evil women do you have in your immediate family? How many of your female friends are evil?

There are good and bad HUMANS. This does not follow a gender pattern, sir. There are many stories of men sexually assaulting girls placed under their cares. There are tales of men maltreating people put under them.

See my point?

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by DMerciful(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2023
I will like you to talk about our women and wickedness. Why are our women so wicked? @ Pocohantas
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by chiedozie198100: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2023
I still don't understand why a woman would handover her child to a fellow woman to raise, knowing full well how wicked a woman can be to a child that is not hers.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by AmuDimpka: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2023
ednut1:
Women who do this. Should be taken to village square and flogged with cane and disgraced
and burnt
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Justbehave(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2023
TONYE001:

Do you have any verifiable data to support that most women are evil when it comes to caring for other people's children? Or, are you only echoing ideas you picked from social media? How many evil women do you have in your immediate family? How many of your female friends are evil?

There are good and bad HUMANS. This does not follow a gender pattern, sir. There are many stories of men sexually assaulting girls placed under their cares. There are tales of men maltreating people put under them.

See my point?
No matter how you want to paint it or sound,it is a known fact and even the women will comfortably tell you that they can't leave their child for another woman.Ask yourself why the females here are not commenting on the post ? You think they don't know that they are evil towards another person's child? The ones you see and read from social media are just a tip of the iceberg.How many times have you heard women speaking against domestic violence towards these househelps on radios and TVs? But no day passes without them speaking against domestic violence for themselves. You know the truth but only trying to make ladies see you as Mr nice guy.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2023
We're saying the same thing.

It's because of your environment, ours is different tongue
Malory:
Shatap. Most women are like that.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2023
SO SOME PEOPLE WICKED LIKE THIS YET NA DEM GO FIRST BEGIN TALK SAY GOVERNMENT WICKED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blessing William: Rivers Single Mother Found Dead In Apartment / Why We Flogged Protesting Women In Delta —army Unit Commander / Man Kidnapped, Robbed And Hidden Inside Hotel Toilet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.