Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) (23822 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by DMerciful(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
I already acknowledged this if you look at the screenshot and check the original post too.

Its an issue i think our women need to fix.
omonnakoda:
How does this manifest in adults like Nnamdi Kanu and other dmerciful Iboes like giddygiddy. ?
Does this shape their worldview?

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
DMerciful:
I already acknowledged this if you look at the screenshot and check the original post too.

Its an issue i think our women need to fix.
But they're your mothers.
They raise you(Ibo men)
They shape you into what you become;resentful spiteful and confrontational
I
,suggest you Google and study the psychological concept of INTROJECTION
The same anger and resentment is present in your men and women,they just express it differently in a culturally acceptable way for their terrible men and women have the same anger,the same INTROJECTS
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by DMerciful(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Igbo men are not voilent, you know this. You have Igbos around you, you'll be a liar to say they're violent but if you bring violence to them, you must collect even in your father's compound grin
omonnakoda:
But they're your mothers.
They raise you(Ibo men)
They shape you into what you become;resentful spiteful and confrontational
I
,suggest you Google and study the psychological concept of INTROJECTION
The same anger and resentment is present in your men and women,they just express it differently in a culturally acceptable way for their gender
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Igbo men are not voilent, you know this. You have Igbos around you, you'll be a liar to say they're violent but if you bring violence to them, you must collect even in your father's compound grin

Go back
read again

Slowly

Attempt to comprehend
Delete this comment
Apologise to me

Anyway this is not about being violent but wicked
Igbo women are not particularly violent either are they?
This is about wickedness to the weak
There is a lot of that institutionalised in Igbo land against women /widows.
Quite a low of traditionally sanctioned violence against women in Igbo land
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by DMerciful(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rest! You just carry Igbo matter of head.

You will have to deal with Igbos forever, the earlier you accept this fact, the better for you.

You people had the opportunity to do away with us Igbos in 1967 but una eye dey oil. You had it coming!
omonnakoda:

Go back
read again

Slowly

Attempt to comprehend
Delete this comment
Apologise to me
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Rest! You just carry Igbo matter of head.

You will have to deal with Igbos forever, the earlier you accept this fact, the better for you.

You people had the opportunity to do away with us Igbos in 1967 but una eye dey oil. You had it coming!
Is it Igbo oyel?
ona eye no dey the oyel?

Igbos will have to deal with Nigerians too,in the end we will civilize them
They just transfer the anger down to the weakest link
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by DMerciful(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
I agree about the wickedness. Can you now rest?
omonnakoda:
Igbos will have to deal with Nigerians too,in the end we will civilize them
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
DMerciful:
I agree about the wickedness. Can you now rest?

What Is your business with my rest
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by DMerciful(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Igbo just full your brain.
omonnakoda:

What Is your business with my rest
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Igbo just full your brain.
See your brain

IgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjuk

wuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwuIgboAkpuBiafraOjukwu
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Cromagnon: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
skyoboy:
This is very bad. I think the Nigerian government should provide an institution that can take away this kind of boy from wicked people like that woman and care for them.
God please, keep me and my wife alive to take care of our kids ourselves.
govt that cannot fix roads we all can see.?
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Autobot05: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=omonnakoda post=120180733][/quote]
Fear of of them ... I can go online and bring child abuse cases commuted by yoruba or hausa women too.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by obotematics: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Fear woman
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by ZombieSlayer1: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Genset:

I am igbo from Nanka, Orumba North and I tell wholly that igbo women are the biggest perpetrators of violence against children.
I don't care where you're from but you and I know every tribe does this. Growing up our neighbour back then, I can't count the number of times the house help of our Yoruba neighbour slept in our house because her madam beat her mercilessly and sent here away in the dead of the night.
You don't see me here saying Yoruba women are wicked, do you?
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by ZombieSlayer1: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Yes, just as every tribe has the tendency to peddle drugs but 99% of Nigerians arrested and jailed abroad for pushing drugs are Igbos.
In this particular case I won't argue. If I see a drug thread I know it's likely to be perpetrated by an Igbo.
If I see ritual, I know it's Yoruba.
If I see violent terrorism I know it's the North.
If I see human trafficking, I know it's Edo.

But come to think of it, would you choose to run into a drug trafficker or a skull miner? No drug trafficker would want their buyers to die (who will buy if they die) but a skull miner needs you dead to use your parts.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by SlurUsername1: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

In this particular case I won't argue. If I see a drug thread I know it's likely to be perpetrated by an Igbo.
If I see ritual, I know it's Yoruba.
If I see violent terrorism I know it's the North.
If I see human trafficking, I know it's Edo.

But come to think of it, would you choose to run into a drug trafficker or a skull miner? No drug trafficker would want their buyers to die (who will buy if they die) but a skull miner needs you dead to use your parts.
May God never let OBI happen to Nigeria.
Just see how this shameless flatherd is fine tuning crime. Your crime is more grevious than my crime so let's all fold our arms and do nothing about it.
You Obingos are truly shameless pathetic losers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Ofemmanu1: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

You imbeciles enjoy disgracing yourselves on this forum. Everything is tribalism to you all, and you can't miss an opportunity to denigrate the Igbo tribe. Do you now see how foolish you're making yourselves seem? An individual committed an evil but you lots will immediately drag the entire tribe into it, but when it happens to y'all you'll want to face only the individual.
Foolishness, no doubt, dwells in the hearts of urchins like you.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/woman-assaulted-for-pouring-hot-water-on-daughter-in-osun/
This one is a Yoruba woman and she did same thing

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/wicked-madam-woman-pours-hot-water-on-12-year-old-house-maid/12rx8ll Another Yoruba woman

Na ya papa be imbe..

Drug dealer,
Oloshi Olori-pelebe!
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

I don't care where you're from but you and I know every tribe does this. Growing up our neighbour back then, I can't count the number of times the house help of our Yoruba neighbour slept in our house because her madam beat her mercilessly and sent here away in the dead of the night.
You don't see me here saying Yoruba women are wicked, do you?

Every time you hear such a case it is most likely to be an Ibo woman
That is the bitter truth
Living in denial will not fix things
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by HeroicMeastro: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
ebukajay184:
Boy Suffers Serious Burns After He Was Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/pfbid0qZHbXBf5x1cFWwF3tNuvMDzFpbTUT1QFjYBhh1n9Kfhim2VNMkqDkvRH24kUZ6ckl/?app=fbl
Bad people always in the news for bad reasons.
Embarrassing Nigeria both locally and Internationally.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Mrkindness: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Righthussle:
Some Christain women wicked oo. Hardly you see a muslim woman treat a child like this.

Before you mention me. Please know that I am not a Muslim neither am I a Christain. I'd rather die than practice any of these religions.
you are just stupid, come here and see how your Muslims women kill their cowife children and mostly if the children mother is divorced
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Ofemmanu1: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Do you now see how ill-mannered you are?
I commented on 4 different tribes, including the Igbo tribe but you singled out the comment about the Yoruba tribe.
I would advise you be careful the way you run your mouth with any more response directed at me because if I serve you your own dish I'll make you rethink your existence

Bring it on Omo yeeboe..
.. I can do this all day.

Serve your shittt, I've got my shitt proof on.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Na ya papa be imbe..

Drug dealer,
Oloshi Olori-pelebe!
I wouldn't insult your father because I'm not an uncultured swine like you. The old man already has enough issues to contend with, having bore a child like you is enough misfortune already.
Do you know your father secretly wishes you weren't born? That man tried so much to give you a good life but you know things don't always work out the way we plan, just the same way you didn't turn out the way he planned. You'll doubt this, because of a few things....but deep inside you you know it's the fact. If he had the opportunity, he'll never make the same mistake; that mistake is giving birth to a useless son.
Check all your posts on nairaland and tell me if up till this moment you've not realised you're a mistake, a blight upon the earth, something that should never have been.
You'll be much more valuable as manure for plants. You can do the whole universe a favour by ending your pathetic existence
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by ZombieSlayer1: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Bring it on Omo yeeboe..
.. I can do this all day.

Serve your shittt, I've got my shitt proof on.
I wouldn't insult you because I'm not an uncultured swine like you. The old man already has enough issues to contend with, having bore a child like you is enough misfortune already.
Do you know your father secretly wishes you weren't born? That man tried so much to give you a good life but you know things don't always work out the way we plan, just the same way you didn't turn out the way he planned. You'll doubt this, because of a few things....but deep inside you you know it's the fact. If he had the opportunity, he'll never make the same mistake; that mistake is giving birth to a useless son.
Check all your posts on nairaland and tell me if up till this moment you've not realised you're a mistake, a blight upon the earth, something that should never have been. All you know is tribalism, and it's currently a cancer eating deep into your psyche. I think people like you need to be studied as you're obviously just a few steps from being on the same level as a chimp.
You'll be much more valuable as manure for plants. You can do the whole universe a favour by ending your pathetic existence
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Ofemmanu1: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

I wouldn't insult your father because I'm not an uncultured swine like you. The old man already has enough issues to contend with, having bore a child like you is enough misfortune already.
Do you know your father secretly wishes you weren't born? That man tried so much to give you a good life but you know things don't always work out the way we plan, just the same way you didn't turn out the way he planned. You'll doubt this, because of a few things....but deep inside you you know it's the fact. If he had the opportunity, he'll never make the same mistake; that mistake is giving birth to a useless son

Hahahahaha..

Baby factory basterrd calling someone useless..

Werey ni boy Yi sha..

Even your mother is disappointed.

She should have swallow the cum
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Ofemmanu1: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

I wouldn't insult you because I'm not an uncultured swine like you. The old man already has enough issues to contend with, having bore a child like you is enough misfortune already.
Check all your posts on nairaland and tell me if up till this moment you've not realised you're a mistake, a blight upon the earth, something that should never have been. All you know is tribalism, and it's currently a cancer eating deep into your psyche. I think people like you need to be studied as you're obviously just a few steps from being on the same level as a chimp.

Out of the billions of sperm cells your father ejaculated, you were the fastest?

hahaha
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by ZombieSlayer1: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

May God never let OBI happen to Nigeria.
Just see how this shameless flatherd is fine tuning crime. Your crime is more grevious than my crime so let's all fold our arms and do nothing about it.
You Obingos are truly shameless pathetic losers
Urchins must urchinate, that's the only thing you're good at.
Even in a court of law, does drug pushing and murder have the same jail term? Why have you chosen to be foolish? And what brought Obi to this?

lolz...Obi gives urchins sleepless nights
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by ZombieSlayer1: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Out of the billions of sperm cells your father ejaculated, you were the fastest?

hahaha
but really....think about your existence
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Ofemmanu1: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:
but really....think about your existence
Hian!??

Never have I encountered such a worriedly Milk-livered quim Dodger..
I don’t think you are stupid, you just have a bad luck when thinking.
I no be your mate boy.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Ofemmanu1: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Urchins must urchinate, that's the only thing you're good at.
Even in a court of law, does drug pushing and murder have the same jail term? Why have you chosen to be foolish? And what brought Obi to this?

lolz...Obi gives urchins sleepless nights

You lowlife sissy and a neurotic twatwaffle Obidense.
You're a maggot pie served from a dwarf's codpiece.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring / American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.