Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) (23835 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Genset: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

I don't care where you're from but you and I know every tribe does this. Growing up our neighbour back then, I can't count the number of times the house help of our Yoruba neighbour slept in our house because her madam beat her mercilessly and sent here away in the dead of the night.
You don't see me here saying Yoruba women are wicked, do you?

I don't care about that yoruba woman. It is very common amongst igbo rest. Be truthful for once.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by benuejosh: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

What do you mean by "there people"? Is there no tribe where there are no wicked and heartless people?
shift make i see road abeg

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 5:25am On Jan 20, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

I don't care where you're from but you and I know every tribe does this. Growing up our neighbour back then, I can't count the number of times the house help of our Yoruba neighbour slept in our house because her madam beat her mercilessly and sent here away in the dead of the night.
You don't see me here saying Yoruba women are wicked, do you?

You are untruthful
Ibo women have special training in cruelty
Saying everyone does it is lame.
Every group has criminals but each group do different crimes e.g. Drugs is Iboes area of outstanding talent

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by SlurUsername1: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Urchins must urchinate, that's the only thing you're good at.
Even in a court of law, does drug pushing and murder have the same jail term? Why have you chosen to be foolish? And what brought Obi to this?

lolz...Obi gives urchins sleepless nights

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod Dominique Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos / Onotuku Joseph Onyemali Commits Suicide In His Palace In Delta State / EFCC Arrests Man For Unauthorized ATM Cash Withdrawal In Benue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.