Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) (23835 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Akanbimi: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Yes! Die you will and a painful death at that if you keep up your foolishness

Righthussle:
Some Christain women wicked oo. Hardly you see a muslim woman treat a child like this.

Before you mention me. Please know that I am not a Muslim neither am I a Christain. I'd rather die than practice any of these religions.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by ZombieSlayer1: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Genset:

Abeg rest. Igbo women do this more often.
Every tribe does it, but we know you guys love to hate anything concerning the Igbos
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Malory: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
We're saying the same thing.

It's because of your environment, ours is different tongue
True. It happens a lot here in my town of Ilesha.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by sickitatedatyou: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2023
This would be my last appeal to instantcoins.ng to send my money for transaction ID 194130. Failure to send my money I will go on brekete family radio and report. Return my money.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by hopexter(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Hezzyluv:
. shocked

The heart of a man...

Heart of woman you meant to say.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by CaptainSpatial(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2023
What a world
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by TONYE001(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2023
Justbehave:
No matter how you want to paint it or sound, it is a known fact and even the women will comfortably tell you that they can't leave their child for another woman.Ask yourself why the females here are not commenting on the post ? You think they don't know that they are evil towards another person's child? The ones you see and read from social media are just a tip of the iceberg.How many times have you heard women speaking against domestic violence towards these househelps on radios and TVs? But no day passes without them speaking against domestic violence for themselves. You know the truth but only trying to make ladies see you as Mr nice guy.

The source of this fact of yours is?

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Justbehave(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2023
TONYE001:

The source of this fact of yours is?
You can deduce from the comments here.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by HardBishop: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Lol
You must be mistaken me for your father...
My father is way much more noble and honourable than you and your type.
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by COOL10(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Violent women everywhere undecided
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by MumEmdy(f): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2023
It's well with you son
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by TONYE001(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2023
Justbehave:
You can deduce from the comments here.

Excellent! Now, may I, please, refer you to my first quote?

I proposed that you may just be echoing what you read from social media.

The comments you read here are not facts. They are dangerously bias and without depth. You won't be doing yourself any good if you make your deductions from posts you see here. Remember that you don't know the actual people behind these usernames. Some may be kids still under their parents' roofs with zero real-life experiences.

If you want facts, look towards verifiable sources like reputable news media, articles with verifiable references, or academic journals.

Again, I disagree that "most women are evil when it comes to taking care of other people's children." I know a good number of women in my circle that took care/are taking care of children that are not theirs. Some of the people I grew up with were trained by women that aren't their mothers, and they turned out just fine. Two girls have passed through my home, taken care of by my wife and I. One is a youth corps member now, the other is about sitting for SSCE. Both were well cared for.

Being evil, in any regard, does not follow gender predilection. In fact, if we follow world history, we'd find more evil men than women! People decide to be good or bad.

My submissions are not to please anyone, sir. I've been consistent with this opinion over the years. If you want to critically look at this matter of discuss, you'd see reasons with me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by ASAPFERG: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=INDOMIE9090 post=120176123][/quote]abeg na you really dey that pic? shocked
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by SlurUsername1: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2023
Igbo women & domestic abuse 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by SlurUsername1: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Every tribe does it, but we know you guys love to hate anything concerning the Igbos

Yes, just as every tribe has the tendency to peddle drugs but 99% of Nigerians arrested and jailed abroad for pushing drugs are Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by kernniejay(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2023
Hezzyluv:
. shocked

The heart of a man...
The heart of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by ASAPFERG: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Yamlegged women grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by LagBae(f): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Why is this occurence so predominant in easten states or among Igbo women generally?

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Genset: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

I am igbo from Nanka, Orumba North and I tell wholly that igbo women are the biggest perpetrators of violence against children.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2023
ebukajay184:
Boy Suffers Serious Burns After He Was Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/pfbid0qZHbXBf5x1cFWwF3tNuvMDzFpbTUT1QFjYBhh1n9Kfhim2VNMkqDkvRH24kUZ6ckl/?app=fbl

Between Imo women and Anambra women I don't who is the most callous shocked
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Igbo women
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2023
Genset:

I am igbo from Nanka, Orumba North and I tell wholly that igbo women are the biggest perpetrators of violence against children.
How does this manifest in adults like Nnamdi Kanu and other dmerciful Iboes like giddygiddy. ?
Does this shape their worldview?
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Exceed15:
Why are Igbo women wicked like this? If she was the one just slapped by husband she would be shouting domestic violence all over social media... She should be arrested and rot in jail.
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2023
Autobot05:
Fear Igbowomen
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Herbiodun09:
Some Igbo women are so heartless
Why?

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/education/8b2d7b433ae4f6ad1afbbaf24663254f

Reactions As Lady Explains How Igbo Women Are Major Perpetrators Of Child Abuse In Nigeria
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by omonnakoda: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Igbo women are angry because traditionally they have no say in Igbo land
They are not even allowed to inherit their father's property
Igbo women cannot inherit community land and have no political relevance traditionally
This makes then vengeful in nature

4 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by papoose180(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2023
I’m igbo but in all honesty our women are very evil,devilish and wicked,even to marry them these days is very risky,they are the at the forefront of feminism in Nigeria deceiving their gullible followers on Facebook and other social networks,you people better change.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Funflipper: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Igbo women on the beat. Evil!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by FuckTheMod: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
HardBishop:

My father is way much more noble and honourable than you and your type.
You. mo
ron
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
ebukajay184:
Boy Suffers Serious Burns After He Was Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/pfbid0qZHbXBf5x1cFWwF3tNuvMDzFpbTUT1QFjYBhh1n9Kfhim2VNMkqDkvRH24kUZ6ckl/?app=fbl
OMG
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Isabi4lov: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
sad You will see them with pretty faces but with a delivish character, why are they always like that undecided undecided undecided and their husbands won't even say anything concerning that , most of them have put their husbands inside ragolis bottle cry
Re: Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) by Omoawoke: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hezzyluv:
. shocked

The heart of a man Igbo woman...

When you hear of wicked step mother or wicked aunty. It will be igbo woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos / Onotuku Joseph Onyemali Commits Suicide In His Palace In Delta State / EFCC Arrests Man For Unauthorized ATM Cash Withdrawal In Benue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.