Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Please Guys How Does One Spot An Olosho On The Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys How Does One Spot An Olosho On The Street (1170 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut / There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. / 15k,20k Olosho On Instachat And Tinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys How Does One Spot An Olosho On The Street by Joyrider404(f): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2023
How does one spot them on the street
Re: Please Guys How Does One Spot An Olosho On The Street by LikeAking: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Getat!
Re: Please Guys How Does One Spot An Olosho On The Street by jeromestarks: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mini skirt.
Leg chain.
Nose ring (chain in some advanced ones).
Heavy makeup (like those in the South).
Any girl you meet by the road side around 11pm is likely to be an olosh0.

Approach her, once you see her eyes checking you out from head to toe, she's with one of them or she knows one of them.
Re: Please Guys How Does One Spot An Olosho On The Street by ZINNYBANKS: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
The most easiest thing.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys How Does One Spot An Olosho On The Street by Joyrider404(f): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wow I am honestly wowed so these are all the ways one can spot an olosho on the srteet
Re: Please Guys How Does One Spot An Olosho On The Street by PellsKodak: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Joyrider404:
Wow I am honestly wowed so these are all the ways one can spot an olosho on the srteet
If you don't mind can I ride you undecided undecided
I feel like riding joy undecided undecided
Re: Please Guys How Does One Spot An Olosho On The Street by SodiumValproate: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Joyrider404:
Those your lips no go bad to receive Bl0w Job from oh? cool. Hot B.J till I fill my load in your mouth kiss
Re: Please Guys How Does One Spot An Olosho On The Street by Light78: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Fake yash, chewing gum, and tight outfit with big eyelashes.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Find It Difficult To Resist These 9 Things In Men / How Did We End Up Like This? / A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.