Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) (4437 Views)

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by YourMajesty(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Prettygirl200:
They were not the one impregnating themselves, that's how the guy my friend had a baby for just abandoned her. The men should be talked to keep their useless pricks inside their business boxers and stop spreading their rotten seeds everywhere. They will sweet talk these young girls sleep with them, get them pregnant and run away, and u are herr lamenting? First talk to your gender, What nonsense!!!
Your friend that was opening her pussy like a cheap prostitute nko?
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
You and your friend are cheap Olosho well trained by your mom in that profession

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
YourMajesty:
Your friend that was opening her pussy like a cheap prostitute nko?
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
You and your friend are cheap Olosho well trained by your mom in that profession
You know sometimes when I read the comments of some(things) like you, I weep, as it now am weeping on behalf of your generation. After reading my comment ur shallow brain could only produce the trash u wrote up there. I wanted to explain in details to you what actually happened to that girl, but there's no need bc your 5 year old brain won't comprehend it.

Tell your fellow gender to keep their rotten dicks in their pants nd stop looking for small girls to sweetalk nd put them in a family way. It's not too much to ask!!!
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by YourMajesty(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Prettygirl200:
You know sometimes when I read the comments of some(things) like you, I weep, as it now am weeping on behalf of your generation. After reading my comment ur shallow brain could only produce the trash u wrote up there. I wanted to explain in details to you what actually happened to that girl, but there's no need bc your 5 year old brain won't comprehend it.

Tell your fellow gender to keep their rotten dicks in their pants nd stop looking for small girls to sweetalk nd put them in a family way. It's not too much to ask!!!
Cheap ashawo, that's what you are. grin Who cares about your explanation apart from your mom.
No wonder your boyfriend messed you up and leave you like a trash for his ex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys- Fair Or Dark Skinned Girl?. Ladies --fair Or Dark Skinned Guy? / Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? / The Beauty Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.