Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) (4439 Views)

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Almaigaa: 5:47am On Jan 20, 2023
This is comon in the East.

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Tunagee(m): 6:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Joyrider404:
Today I made a post on how to spot oloshos on the street..the answers I got fed my thoughts... In my area little girls below 18 are into this act most of them are pregnant... The other day I was passing I over heard 2 teen boys bargaining sex price with a girl of about 15 to 16 this really saddened me.

I think the main problem here is bad parenting when a child is given freedom at a tender age to act as they want they become hard to tame also the kind of environment they leave in, the kind of friends they mingle with .these days you see a child of 14years carrying an android phone wtf for what.
Also money

Exactly
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Tunagee(m): 6:20am On Jan 20, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The rate at which our teen girls are getting pregnant this days is so alarming that the Nigerian government shud start thinking of ways to reduce it. At my work environment, more than 4 teen girls that are below 17 are nursing mothers, nd the truth is that this getting out of hand. It's slowly turning into an epidemic and if measures aren't taken now controlling it will be near impossible in the future. Parents shud begin to take their parental responsibilities serious in order to avoid had i known 2moro. What are mothers teaching their daughters this days? What are fathers doing to curb this menace? What are the commisioners for women affairs of our various states doing abt this? Teenage pregnancy is slowly destroying families in Nigeria nd the earlier we wake up as parents the better for us.

These generation of teenage girls in Nigerian local communities have become very materialistic and exposed to lots of vices, peer influences, social media, quest for having android phones desperately, and of course, poverty. Unfortunately their mothers, who are most time to blame, have neglected their responsibilities; particularly the single moms who also accidentaly bore her kids as an underage.

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You sure say their fathers aren't out there also fueling this have identified? undecided

Commissioners of women's affairs to do what exactly? Sterilize the teenage girls? It would be more cost-effective to instead sterilize the makes since one male is able to impregnate numerous girls in even a 24-hour period whereas one female can only get pregnant by one male at a time - 9 months to be exact. undecided
Those commisioners can use their office to create awareness in schools. They can use extension workers to go to different schools nd teach both boys and girls the benefits of abstaining nd the dangers of premarital sex. Must they only use dia office to organize women 4 political campaigns?

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by zanshi: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2023
You wan go dey advise young girls wey dey wear skimpy skimpy like dem even send you.

lmao

2 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by succez09(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Jashub:
Oga, the problem isnt the phone. The problem is social media and the people allowed on such . When I was younger we were allowed phones and we turned out well. Secondly , restricting your kids from mobile devices is as good as restricting them from the internet through a computer which will be detrimental to their education as a whole
you no get sense at all. I can't believe ppl like u still exist in 2023 ...u r worst than those kids being talked about. before u quote me , pray for wisdom and understanding then go back n re-read what u r arguing about...if u fail to understand ..u r finished this 2023

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by zanshi: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2023
Joyrider404:
Today I made a post on how to spot oloshos on the street..the answers I got fed my thoughts... In my area little girls below 18 are into this act most of them are pregnant... The other day I was passing I over heard 2 teen boys bargaining sex price with a girl of about 15 to 16 this really saddened me.

I think the main problem here is bad parenting when a child is given freedom at a tender age to act as they want they become hard to tame also the kind of environment they leave in, the kind of friends they mingle with .these days you see a child of 14years carrying an android phone wtf for what.
Also money

As a feminist why haven't you gone to sensitive about the dangers of the ills they are plying in and if they can use the money made to turn a new leaf of have a business?

Becaue if a man walks up to them to go and advise them they would tell you as a man to get out of their business but why don't you females use your leverage in this regard?
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Jashub: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2023
succez09:
you no get sense at all. I can't believe ppl like u still exist in 2023 ...u r worst than those kids being talked about. before u quote me , pray for wisdom and understanding then go back n re-read what u r arguing about...if u fail to understand ..u r finished this 2023
I'm sorry for engaging a fool like you .
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by 2rez: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Jashub:
It's hard because you're a female and I understand that females arent really bright in the department of reasoning. So I'll excuse you

Dayum! My spinal chest. Someone please call the paramedics. cry

By the way, why not say most or some females instead bruh?

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Lance008(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
The thinking of who know Watin the pikin go be should be eradicated
This generation already lost gold in search of diamond
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by davillian(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Before they teach them reproduction in school and how to prevent pregnancy
They are already pregnant grin....
On a serious note they quick spoil a
Nd are exposed to so many bad things at an early age.....
Them no born me well to sleep outside at 17

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by faceLAGOS: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
I barely see a girl that is out of secondary school without a child.

And na riffraff dem dey get belle for.

Nigerian girls can’t be saved.

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by imagrg(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mothers are to blame. cool
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by ukaface(f): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
And the boys are left out

Ohhhhh, the girls impregnated themselves , waaaaawuuu

How are parents( mothers and fathers) taking care of their children?
How are fathers educating their sons to learn to control their urges?
How are mothers educating their daughters to learn how to close their legs and not say yes to every Tom, dic.k and harry?

Don’t be bias , it goes both ways

2 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by ukaface(f): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
imagrg:
Mothers are to blame. cool
fathers are to be applauded
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by zanshi: 1:09am On Jan 21, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I barely see a girl that is out of secondary school without a child.

And na riffraff dem dey get belle for.

Nigerian girls can’t be saved.

That is because they like bad boys!
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by magikfingers: 1:17am On Jan 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The rate at which our teen girls are getting pregnant this days is so alarming that the Nigerian government shud start thinking of ways to reduce it. At my work environment, more than 4 teen girls that are below 17 are nursing mothers, nd the truth is that this getting out of hand. It's slowly turning into an epidemic and if measures aren't taken now controlling it will be near impossible in the future. Parents shud begin to take their parental responsibilities serious in order to avoid had i known 2moro. What are mothers teaching their daughters this days? What are fathers doing to curb this menace? What are the commisioners for women affairs of our various states doing abt this? Teenage pregnancy is slowly destroying families in Nigeria nd the earlier we wake up as parents the better for us.
SyrusdeHansome:
SyrusdeHansome:
The rate at which our teen girls are getting pregnant this days is so alarming that the Nigerian government shud start thinking of ways to reduce it. At my work environment, more than 4 teen girls that are below 17 are nursing mothers, nd the truth is that this getting out of hand. It's slowly turning into an epidemic and if measures aren't taken now controlling it will be near impossible in the future. Parents shud begin to take their parental responsibilities serious in order to avoid had i known 2moro. What are mothers teaching their daughters this days? What are fathers doing to curb this menace? What are the commisioners for women affairs of our various states doing abt this? Tee[b][quote author=SyrusdeHansome post=120196279]The rate at which our teen girls are getting pregnant this days is so alarming that the Nigerian government shud start thinking of ways to reduce it. At my work environment, more than 4 teen girls that are below 17 are nursing mothers, nd the truth is that this getting out of hand. It's slowly turning into an epidemic and if measures aren't taken now controlling it will be near impossible in the future. Parents shud begin to take their parental responsibilities serious in order to avoid had i known 2moro. What are mothers teaching their daughters this days? What are fathers doing to curb this menace? What are the commisioners for women affairs of our various states doing abt this? Teenage pregnancy is slowly destroying families in Nigeria nd the earlier we wake up as parents the better for us.
SyrusdeHansome:
SyrusdeHansome:
The rate at which our teen girls are getting pregnant this days is so alarming that the Nigerian government shud start thinking of ways to reduce it. At my work environment, more than 4 teen girls that are below 17 are nursing mothers, nd the truth is that this getting out of hand. It's slowly turning into an epidemic and if measures aren't taken now controlling it will be near impossible in the future. Parents shud begin to take their parental responsibilities serious in order to avoid had i known 2moro. What are mothers teaching their daughters this days? What are fathers doing to curb this menace? What are the commisioners for women affairs of our various states doing abt this? Tee[/b][quote author=SyrusdeHansome post=120196279]The rate at which our teen girls are getting pregnant this days is so alarming that the Nigerian government shud start thinking of ways to reduce it. At my work environment, more than 4 teen girls that are below 17 are nursing mothers, nd the truth is that this getting out of hand. It's slowly turning into an epidemic and if measures aren't taken now controlling it will be near impossible in the future. Parents shud begin to take their parental responsibilities serious in order to avoid had i known 2moro. What are mothers teaching their daughters this days? What are fathers doing to curb this menace? What are the commisioners for women affairs of our various states doing abt this? Teenage pregnancy is slowly destroying families in Nigeria nd the earlier we wake up as parents the better for us.
SyrusdeHansome:
[quote author=SyrusdeHansome post=120196279]The rate at which our teen girls are getting pregnant this days is so alarming that the Nigerian government shud start thinking of ways to reduce it. At my work environment, more than 4 teen girls that are below 17 are nursing mothers, nd the truth is that this getting out of hand. It's slowly turning into an epidemic and if measures aren't taken now controlling it will be near impossible in the future. Parents shud begin to take their parental responsibilities serious in order to avoid had i known 2moro. What are mothers teaching their daughters this days? What are fathers doing to curb this menace? What are the commisioners for women affairs of our various states doing abt this? I concur
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by magikfingers: 1:20am On Jan 21, 2023
it true I concur
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Jan 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Those commisioners can use their office to create awareness in schools. They can use extension workers to go to different schools nd teach both boys and girls the benefits of abstaining nd the dangers of premarital sex. Must they only use dia office to organize women 4 political campaigns?
No be una dey elect them and reward them with reelection even after they fail? undecided
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by succez09(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2023
Jashub:
I'm sorry for engaging a fool like you .
smiles are u pained?? where we engaging at first u should be thankful that u were been enlightened a Little than coming here to type what u don't know, but what do u know..I think what is holding u is still holding you....Mr social media, can you define fool,sure you don't know the meaning..find something to do okay it's weekend baby boy
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by imagrg(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Mothers are supposed to inculcate morals into their children.
ukaface:
fathers are to be applauded
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by ukaface(f): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2023
imagrg:
Mothers are supposed to inculcate morals into their children.
same thing I’m saying na
Fathers are supposed to sit and act unbothered because na the mother give herself belle na.
I understand you
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by NaBanga: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jashub:
The issue isnt phones . The problem here is social media and the influencers that are there . Most kids these days go on social media to Google the likes of Cardi B, Nickky Minaj, Beyonce and all the other nudist out there. The worst part of it is that these influencers get to talk about their lives and their own beliefs . Take Cardi B for example , who openly admitted to having sex with men and drugging them before robbing them. Now what sort of example is she setting for young ladies who look up to her ...? undecided

All of the women you mentioned are married. None of the women you mentioned had babies as teenagers. If they looked up to these women, they would have followed their path to fame, wealth, and a strong family unit.
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by DaddyCash: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
It is men that put them in that condition.
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Jashub: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
NaBanga:

All of the women you mentioned are married. None of the women you mentioned had babies as teenagers. If they looked up to these women, they would have followed their path to fame, wealth, and a strong family unit.
Dont be foolish. Just because I didn't draw up a full list doesn't mean these women are role models. What about the likes of Tiwa Savage...or how about Nikki Taylor or Reese Witherspoon who had kids before fame ? Be careful o undecided
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Jashub: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
NaBanga:

Secondly, CardiB and Nikky Minaj both lived very promiscuous lives , and they have been into multiple relationships over the years ? So where's the so called "strong family unit " in that kind of lifestyle ...or would you want your sister to emulate such ? If yes, make she come my house undecided
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by MuMuOnBail: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
na wa ooo

Mr. OP, I am a father and also an adulterous husband.

But throughout my 6 years of adultery I have never slept with a lady less than 25years talkless of 17years.

Because, I have my own principles.

This underage girls are so red hot between their legs that sometimes their pants get burnt to ashes.

They are not even scared to seduce their father mate. And they do it like they don't know what they are doing and play victim if you try having sex with them.

THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS!

One of my side-chic brought her 17 years old niece to my house for a visit around late last year. since then, did you know this Cricket of a girl come to visit me unannounced for no reason without her aunt knowing and also dressing provocatively.

Her reason is that my house is too quite and serene to study for her waec.,

My house don turn library?

make she read Naaa, na to the jump from one room to another, the drink my juice, eat chocos, chips, chops etc. from fridge.

The scary part is that she even look more matured than her age.

You will understand better if you live alone as a guy. They will call you Uncle or Broda but it is beyond that, they want you to shift their pant (Please don't try it, even if you have opportunity to do it).

The younger female generation scare me alot. I just pray it won't get worst in the future
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by NaBanga: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jashub:
Secondly, CardiB and Nikky Minaj both lived very promiscuous lives , and they have been into multiple relationships over the years ? So where's the so called "strong family unit " in that kind of lifestyle ...or would you want your sister to emulate such ? If yes, make she come my house undecided

Many women are living promiscuous lives. However Niki Minaj was not living a promiscuous life. She dated one man for years, until she got with her current husband. The only reason you know about Cardi B is because she told you. These women did not have babies before they got married to their husbands. They have their own incomes. They are even meeting the President of the United States. Nigeria needs to figure out it's own problem and stop blaming American celebrities on social media.

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Jashub: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
NaBanga:

Many women are living promiscuous lives. However Niki Minaj was not living a promiscuous life. She dated one man for years, until she got with her current husband. The only reason you know about Cardi B is because she told you. These women did not have babies before they got married to their husbands. They have their own incomes. They are even meeting the President of the United States. Nigeria needs to figure out it's own problem and stop blaming American celebrities on social media.
You are either hallucinating or in denial of the truth.

For your information, Cardi B openly admitted to drugging men and robbing them while she was still on the streets . Now do you know the implications that would have on younger women who look up to her...? undecided Of course you don't. Yet this shameless woman is the suppose role model to alot of young women in your society and you've never bothered to question the overall impact such an influencer would have on social media that's often flooded with young girls and teenagers .

Secondly, Nicki Minaj isn't a saint... she's a wayward woman who had an abortion earlier in life and she had the effrontery to sing about it in one of her albums! Just from the way she dresses, and the things she says , it is obvious she's promoting things that are completely devoid morals, yet you want to appraised such a person as the standard role model ? You must be drunk on urine .

Now I know you love these whores(CardiB and Nicky), because they appeal to the kind of immoral lifestyle you crave for , but excusing them from the influences they have on the younger generation is outright stupid and insensitive to many third-world children who are still struggling with prostitution and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by NaBanga: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jashub:
You are either hallucinating or in denial of the truth.

For your information, Cardi B openly admitted to drugging men and robbing them while she was still on the streets . Now do you know the implications that would have on younger women who look up to her...? undecided Of course you don't. Yet this shameless woman is the suppose role model to alot of young women in your society and you've never bothered to question the overall impact such an influencer would have on social media that's often flooded with young girls and teenagers .

Secondly, Nicki Minaj is not a saint... she is a wayward woman who had an abortion earlier in life and she had the effrontery to sing about it in her album. From the way she dresses, and the things she says to even the lifestyle she promotes , any reasonable person with a bit of sanity will see that she's completely devoid morals, yet you want appraise such a person as a model ? You must be drunk on urine .

Now I know you love these whores(CardiB and Nicky), because they appeal to your kind of immoral lifestyle you crave for , but excusing them from the influences they have on the younger generation is outright stupid and insensitive to many third-world children who are still struggling with prostitution and corruption.

Nicki Minaj only dated one man for years before she started dating her husband and married him. Cardi B did not have any children before she was married. Both women have great careers and have met the Presidents of the United States of America. Do not compare the tragedy going on in Nigeria to American celebrities. These women are not being followed by young Nigerian girls. Young Nigerian girls are following the likes of Linda Ikeji and other single baby mamas, who sleep with and get their money from "big men".
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Jashub: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
NaBanga:

Nicki Minaj only dated one man for years before she started dating her husband and married him. Cardi B did not have any children before she was married. Both women have great careers and have met the Presidents of the United States of America. Do not compare the tragedy going on in Nigeria to American celebrities. These women are not being followed by young Nigerian girls. Young Nigerian girls are following the likes of Linda Ikeji and other single baby mamas, who sleep with and get their money from "big men".
FYI, Nicki had an abortion before meeting her husband, so where did that one come from ? From heaven abi ...? Secondly, Nigerian girls don't follow the like of Linda Ikeji . Because if they did , they'll be dressing and acting like her . Instead , they dress and follow the likes of CardiB and Nicky because they are :

1. Rich celebrities with entertaining lifestyles

2. The have a better sexual appeal (which is the craze these days )

undecided
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
They were not the one impregnating themselves, that's how the guy my friend had a baby for just abandoned her. The men should be talked to keep their useless pricks inside their business boxers and stop spreading their rotten seeds everywhere. They will sweet talk these young girls sleep with them, get them pregnant and run away, and u are herr lamenting? First talk to your gender, What nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Statue Of Happiness And Fulfilment Unveiled In Imo State (funny Pics) / Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? / Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.