Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here (716 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? / Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Rekhina(f): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
A counter thread of st**Id christians lamenting like idiots https://www.nairaland.com/7523231/discrimination-nairaland-religion-post#119991969

It happens that in Religious section ( since atheists has no section ) xhristian trollers can troll threads of atheist and freethinkers without getting banned but atheist trollers get banned on first report against them . Where is the equality? ! Where is the love for humanity!!! ?

A l*usy mod allowed idle pastor terrezo2002 to troll freethinkers' thread for months and one of us reciprocated and was banned because he was called a demon, all this una hypocrisy go backfire on you wicked turncoats.

Seun Group of light seekers supports your oath and pledge on Islam , please kindly make it a blood oath or occult blood oath we support you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Kobojunkiee: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:
■It happens that in Religious section ( since atheists has no section ) xhristian trollers can troll threads of atheist and freethinkers without getting banned but atheist trollers get banned on first report against them . Where is the equality? ! Where is the love for humanity!!! ?
■A l*usy mod allowed idle pastor terrezo2002 to troll freethinkers' thread for months and one of us reciprocated and was banned because he was called a demon, all this una hypocrisy go backfire on you wicked turncoats.
Seun Group of light seekers supports your oath and pledge on Islam , please kindly make it a blood oath or occult blood oath we support you
1. Are you kidding? Do Christians have a section of their own? Do Hindus, Pagans, etc., have sections of their own? undecided

2. Abeg, if you don't have a job, go get one, ojare! undecided

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Rekhina(f): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee you will bear me witness on this
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Kobojunkiee: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:
Kobojunkiee you will bear me witness on this
Which witness I go bear? How many groups have sections of their own here abeg? Blood Oath ko! grin
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by terrezo2002(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:
It happens that in Religious section ( since atheists has no section ) xhristian trollers can troll threads of atheist and freethinkers without getting banned but atheist trollers get banned on first report against them . Where is the equality? ! Where is the love for humanity!!! ?

A l*usy mod allowed idle witch Rekhinato troll freethinkers' thread for months and one of us reciprocated and was banned because he was called a demon, all this una hypocrisy go backfire on you wicked turncoats.

Don't be silly. Go get a job as kobojunkie said
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Dtruthspeaker: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:
It happens that in Religious section ( since atheists has no section ) xhristian trollers can troll threads

You are mad o

Religion is already anti atheism therefore you have no place here.

And when you devils were attacking an trolling us, did you raise a thread to stop it? No

Now we are answering you back with your own coin and you are crying.

Get out of here and go to your anti religion land
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Rekhina(f): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Are you kidding? undecided
kidney abi na kidney beans kobojunkiee you are sick.

2. Abeg, if you don't have a job like jobless terrezo2002, go get one, ojare! undecided
I just typed now ie once in two weeks in this daft forum nairaland fool of urchins and miscreants only for a subhuman named Kobojunkiee to say I am jobless like terrezo2002?

Abeg nairaland me and kobojunkiee who is jobless like terrezo2002?

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Rekhina(f): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Which witness I go bear? How many groups have sections of their own here abeg? Blood Oath ko! grin
Why atheists and witch doctors no get section here .
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by terrezo2002(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are mad o

And when you devils were attacking an trolling us, did you raise a thread to stop it? No

I have set the anti-religious thread on fire. That's why she's crying for help grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/448#120126623
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Kobojunkiee: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:
kidney abi na kidney beans kobojunkiee you are sick.
I just typed now ie once in two weeks in this daft forum nairaland fool of urchins and miscreants only for a subhuman named Kobojunkiee to say I am jobless like terrezo2002?

Abeg nairaland me and kobojunkiee who is jobless like terrezo2002?
At least in my joblessness I don't type up this sort of bunkum. If you are trying to agitate for a separate section for those who you consider freethinkers, at least do so in fairness. Athiests gang up on pretty much most threads in this section there is rarely any separation of the kind you imagine here. So for you to claim Christians troll threads belonging to your freethinkers — at first, I got this picture in my head that there was some particular section for your freethinkers — almost gave me a headache trying to reason what your OP was about. grin
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by terrezo2002(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
At least in my joblessness I don't type up this sort of bunkum. If you are trying to agitate for a separate section for those who you consider freethinkers, at least do so in fairness. Athiests gang up on pretty much most threads in this section there is rarely any separation of the kind you imagine here. So for you to claim Christians troll threads belonging to your freethinkers — at first, I got this picture in my head that there was some particular section for your freethinkers — almost gave me a headache trying to reason what your OP was about. grin
grin grin grin
Rekhina is jobless. I will feed her generations till the 10th
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Rekhina(f): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are mad o

Oh I see !!! Is that so?
We have no place here , you know what prepare to face susugege music . I see discrimination dey sweet u like sugar ba?
U see for here I go bring radical islam to rub you pepper Wella . Oloshi mumu
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by terrezo2002(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:

Oh I see !!! Is that so?
We have no place here , you know what prepare to face susugege music . I see discrimination dey sweet u like sugar ba?
grin grin grin grin grin like it is a new thing. Shior.
Bring whatever you want to bring. We don't run like you witches all ran away from your thread.
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by SisterFire(f): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:

A counter thread of st**Id christians lamenting like idiots https://www.nairaland.com/7523231/discrimination-nairaland-religion-post#119991969

A l*usy mod allowed idle pastor terrezo2002 to troll freethinkers' thread for months and one of us reciprocated and was banned because he was called a demon, all this una hypocrisy go backfire on you wicked turncoats.

... I support you princess reky.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Dtruthspeaker: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:

Oh I see !!! Is that so?

Mumudina! Don repent from atheism return to her Isism grin

Isis herdsmen and Islamic bandits dey here already, so you no dey bring anything new come. Maybe except your fish vagina wey your Islamic brothers go like to dey lick as dem dey attack grin
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by SisterFire(f): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin grin grin like it is a new thing. Shior.
Bring whatever you want to bring. We don't run like you witches all ran away from your thread.
... is that why you alone mentioned me for 192times I am here ,So?

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by terrezo2002(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
SisterFire:
... is that why you alone mentioned me for 192times I am here ,So?
You are tired of your hiding?
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Rekhina(f): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Mumudina! Don repent from atheism return to her Isism grin

Isis herdsmen and Islamic bandits dey here already, so you no dey bring anything new come. Maybe except your fish vagina wey your Islamic brothers go like to dey lick as dem dey attack grin

See wetin pastor they comment !
So disgusting Christianity has become!

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by SisterFire(f): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:

You are tired of your hiding?
... Why did you mention me for 192 times in just 2weeks

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by terrezo2002(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
SisterFire:
Go look for those who mentioned you. Whenever I mention you, it is for destruction
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Rekhina(f): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
SisterFire:
... I support you princess reky.

GODDESS MOTHER I GREET YOU. ♥
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Dtruthspeaker: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:

See wetin pastor they comment !
So disgusting Christianity has become!

Pastor no mean say him no go know wetin una dey do for secret grin
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Rekhina(f): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:

Go look for those who mentioned you. Whenever I mention you, it is for destruction
Your life wey don dey for half past to go .Better go get a job before you die in shame.
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by terrezo2002(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:
Your life wey don dey for half past to go .Better go get a job before you die in shame.
Dummy. You that is dead already
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Rekhina(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Pastor no mean say him no go know wetin una dey do for secret grin
F9 for 5he Fakest pastor on nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by terrezo2002(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:

Old trick. We will still destroy you and your darkness. Call us fake or not
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Dtruthspeaker: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:

grin you dey use style beg make I talk some. grin. No worry terrorist Usuman go take care of the licking wey you dey find!
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by Leiylau(f): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2023
SisterFire:
Good afternoon
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by ScaryDreamz: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
SisterFire:
Hi.. Incase you are still there, just wanted to hear your insight on this dream. I understand our Christian brothers may not have much idea. But I've been having some strange dreams recently, I feel some heavy presence in my dreams but not visible attimes with manifestation or appearance of things suddenly around me like table of fruits etc in the dreams. Today, I saw myself as a Giant and married to a Goddess and we have a daughter. Tho it's been a while I see such dreams, and now again. I do pray and fast tho and I'm just wondering what this dreams could mean.
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
It's not unusual seeing people agitate when you question their beliefs but you may be surprised that Jesus himself did so when he walked the earth, he asked thought provoking questions regarding the beliefs of Judaists:

Now while the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them: “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is he?” They said to him: “David’s.” He asked them: “How is it, then, that David under inspiration calls him Lord, saying, ‘Jehovah said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies beneath your feet”’?  If, then, David calls him Lord, how is he his son?” And nobody was able to say a word in reply to him, and from that day on, no one dared to question him any further! Matthew 22:41-46

From the above quote it's clear that Jesus often use questions to reach the heart of his listeners but we shouldn't forget that Jesus himself was born a Jew and his parents raised him as a religious Jew so it wasn't wrong for him to ask those apparently older than him what seems difficult.
As an atheist if you want to ask someone a question about his or her faith please do so with respect because that will show you care to know what your neighbour has in mind for or against those who don't share his beliefs.
But when you start by insulting the person or mocking him then there's no way you can expect a warmly welcome with your questions.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses you are free to ask me any questions that comes to your mind, one thing that's sure is most critics of the truth often gets frustrated and at the end they turn their so called light seeking to verbal abuse despite the fact that the believer RESPECTFULLY held onto his or her faith! smiley
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by terrezo2002(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
ScaryDreamz:
Hi.. Incase you are still there, just wanted to hear your insight on this dream. I understand our Christian brothers may not have much idea. But I've been having some strange dreams recently, I feel some heavy presence in my dreams but not visible attimes with manifestation or appearance of things suddenly around me like table of fruits etc in the dreams. Today, I saw myself as a Giant and married to a Goddess and we have a daughter. Tho it's been a while I see such dreams, and now again. I do pray and fast tho and I'm just wondering what this dreams could mean.
Chai! I looked at you and I shook my head in pity. Well, it is your choice. I just pray you realise quick enough that you are about to enter fire that will consume you
Re: Discrimination Of Christians Against atheist & Light Seekers is worrisome here by ScaryDreamz: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
terrezo2002:

Chai! I looked at you and I shook my head in pity. Well, it is your choice. I just pray you realise quick enough that you are about to enter fire that will consume you
pity your life first bro. I came here to ask reasonable people question not pitiful people. It's better you stop being a busy body and putting yourself in what they didn't call you to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Believes Jesus Will Come Soon / Would You Stop Your Neighbour Sacrifising His Son To God? / Is Christianity A Slave Morality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.