Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

She Said She Loves Me, But No Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Loves Me, But No Sex (431 Views)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Loves Me, But No Sex by Seriousmata123: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
One of my side chick said she loves me that we should date.

The first week was a war cos of sex. I paid for hotel room in this Buhari regime and the babe still refused sex after entering the room. Well, I got angry but she kept begging me to forgive her that she loves me and was scared of sex.

We agreed to meet again, this time, it was war too before she agreed to be penetrated, d pussy refused to open. She would draw herself back whenever my dick tip touched d vagina cap. She gave out painful noise and it almost as if someone was using mortar to enter her.

I could not do anything with her that day because my dick started paining me. Also, this girl is not a virgin as she told me about her ex boyfriend and how the guy slept with her and left.

Nonetheless, I told her I don't like her and she should look for another guy. But she kept insisting the love is there and always angry when I say those words to her.

I was able to penetrate few days back but to my utmost surprise the pussy was deep inside, I mean very opened inside and not walled in and she didn't seem to want to stop even after 1hr of consistent thrusting.

Three days later, I was with her and wanted to caress her, she would take my hands off her breast and it was as if I was forcing her into romancing. After sucking the nipple and more than 20minutes of kissing, I was surprised to see that the girl was not wet. The place was dried like a harmattan clothe.

Even at that, she was acting dramatic about it and it was very irritating. She just didn't want anything sex with me. So I took my phone and left her house that night. I blocked her number and WhatsApp and switch my old sim off.

The question is, can a girl loves you and still does not want to have sex with you ?

Can a girl loves you and won't get wet when you touch her ?

PS: she is not circumcised. She doesn't take a dime from me.
Re: She Said She Loves Me, But No Sex by briggson07(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
check for this page on FB and follow up page for mature content
@brixon_7
u will like her fine toned skin laps

(1) (Reply)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing I....... / Help A Dying Man / E Pain Me Say I No Dey Vote Peter Obi (inec's PLAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.