Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

E Pain Me Say I No Dey Vote Peter Obi (inec's PLAN) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E Pain Me Say I No Dey Vote Peter Obi (inec's PLAN) (431 Views)

"Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / E Pain Me Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E Pain Me Say I No Dey Vote Peter Obi (inec's PLAN) by FuckYourFather(f): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
i was disenfranchised by inec last year june when they opened the portal For registration and quickly closed it, tried registering but gave up due to queue and tediousness under sun, no excuse but inec plan worked so i won't be voting but i will support those who are voting obi because

obi is the only true and right candidate with the right intentions in mind.

Tilumbu the Agbado lord is only here to conquer Nigeria and put in his pocket so that before you vie for any political office in Nigeria you will come and see him first just like it's in Lagos right now, he wants to be the Nigerian godfather. The dying oldman won't go and rest his weary body that has been damaged by hard drugs

Atiku does not have anything to offer us, he doesn't sound or look learned or wise to me, just an aboki vying for the seat of president

This thing inec did is painting,
anyway supporting obi from home

2 Likes

Re: E Pain Me Say I No Dey Vote Peter Obi (inec's PLAN) by oyin44: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Pls ignore this young man he was discharged from yaba left this morning

😃😃😃

I am 100% certain tinubu will win
Re: E Pain Me Say I No Dey Vote Peter Obi (inec's PLAN) by YungMillionaire: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obingo's Igbo agenda falls yakata!

(1) (Reply)

Men Take Care Of Their Kids, Boys Run Away From Their Responsibilities / Tinubus Voters Should Be / Married Men Should Stop Dragging Akara And Bread With Us Bachelors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.