Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) (2970 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2019
Twitter user ( @Daddy_lelo ) has revealed his wife , who is currently on the run, sent him an apology note , and a spirit to make up for lying about the paternity of their 7year old child.

Sharing on his page, he shows off what he had received from her, how she didn't bother showing up after the DNA test was confirmed, lamenting the wasted resources and misplaced affection for all the years.

Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2019
WWW.fearwomen.com

6 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 28, 2019
So this is what you expect me to believe?

Issorite, continue.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by MJBOLT: 10:02am On May 28, 2019
this hoes aint loyal

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by dingbang(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2019
Men seriously don't break hearts the way women do.
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by KristaPretty(f): 10:05am On May 28, 2019
ygvukkkncuhner,mjmnkslahbfjabwfahgbfhkb,.akjfffffffffffffffffrens lekwaujgta

I just want to be on the first page. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by SageMK: 10:09am On May 28, 2019
Why is she on the run?
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 28, 2019
SageMK:
Why is she on the run?
Probably afraid he might harm her in some way. I had do same too. safety first.

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by SageMK: 10:13am On May 28, 2019
Amakavula:
Probably afraid he might harm her in some way. safety first.

Well, who'll take care of the child?

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Eteka1(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2019
Nothing new
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 28, 2019
dingbang:

Because women are the gate keeper of sex.

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by babyfaceafrica: 10:24am On May 28, 2019
men will not learn!!!..forget love....alwayco DNA test fr your kids with or without your wife permission.. use your head not heart... any woman that does not want her man to do DNA test has something to hide!!

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by nrexzy: 10:30am On May 28, 2019
All my kids na sure paternity test we go do.. I no wan know if i get trust issue or not......
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Auladimeji(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2019
And he posted it on the internet just to gain sympathy? Mtcheeeww

Do the right thing and get lost with your story that doesn't add to the GDP of my Local government

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by dingbang(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

lol you are being too petty, come let me spank you cheesy
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by KristaPretty(f): 11:07am On May 28, 2019
dingbang:
lol you are being too petty, come let me spank you cheesy

I will start from your small waist angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by dingbang(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

I will start from your small waist angry angry angry angry angry
who told you I have a small waist? cheesy
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:10pm On May 28, 2019
A written note of dhdhrhxhrdhx should make us believe it actually happened? Ehh Op?

2 Likes

Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by nicepoker101(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2019
Amakavula:
Probably afraid he might harm her in some way. I had do same too. safety first.
Which you will. No doubt grin
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

i feel like fvcking your pvssy
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by alphaNomega: 3:42pm On May 28, 2019
futurist369:

What if I told you that is a guy?
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by KristaPretty(f): 4:21pm On May 28, 2019
futurist369:

I feel like giving you Anal using big stout bottle.
Rubbish angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2019
Trust these hoes at ur own peril. grin grin grin
These hoes ain't loyal.
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2019
Trust these hoes at ur own peril. grin grin grin
These hoes ain't loyal.
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by OboOlora(f): 7:12pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

I feel like giving you Anal using big stout bottle.
Rubbish angry angry angry angry angry
Ori e buru ni

Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 28, 2019
dingbang:
walahi
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by tydi(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
WWW.fearwomen.com
Mhen I don bookmark that website
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 28, 2019
Bloggers and lies. Chai....
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by skywalker240(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2019
Auladimeji:
And he posted it on the internet just to gain sympathy? Mtcheeeww

Do the right thing and get lost with your story that doesn't add to the GDP of my Local government
People learn and gain experience from what they read, see, or hear. If you dont find it educative, shut the Bleep up and dont criticize. No pun, am just in an unhappy mode, am about to drop a thread soon.
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 28, 2019
Only a child knows the father of her kids.
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2019
tydi:

Mhen I don bookmark that website
hahahahaha.
Re: Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 28, 2019
Do you Want adult content?

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / Sexy Instagram Girl Onyinyechi Shows Off Her ASS In Transaparent Outfit / Ladies, Can U Honestly Date A Guy Who eat Chicken With His Bare Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.