Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin (30730 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by crackhouse(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Where Jesus carried his cross without help everybody should carry their cross too. If u make yours heavy then be ready to carry it.... when the man dey fu.vck the woman and she dey shout baby comon and give it to me they no know wetin go be the result? Now OP want carry am disturb people's peace here..
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:

0228185087 Gtbank

God bless you sir
Fisayo na wa ooo
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
NA POOR MAN WAY NAH.. DEM SABI BORNE FULL HOUSE.. WITH HOPE SAY ONE GO MAKE MONEY, COME HELP DEM.. TOMORROW... KIALESS MINDSET
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by do4luv14(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Sometimes we are the architect of our problem . an electrician with 6 children ?? How do you want to feed them ..?

Is Electrician not a profession

It's Just where he had worked, cos Opportunities differ,

Do you know how much an Electrician onboard a fishing boat Earn

Just 6 months on the sea, and one can decides to set his wife on a fish selling biz
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by gbajike(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Why abortion?! WHY?! Why waste life?!

Whatever happened to giving the children up for adoption? There are people and institutions that would gladly accept the responsibility of raising the children.

@OP, please suggest to her. Every human being, no matter how small, IS PRECIOUS!
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by do4luv14(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Gtbank
God bless you sir

Bro if you must drop it, do it through mail for safety reason
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by gaby(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
cliqtips:

It's sickening how you made this up on your head.

Critical thinking isn't for dumbos like you.

Have you read about the many innocent kids been used/abused as maids, and even getting murdered?

Dumbo.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by damoobaba: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
My pregnant neighbour has been so restless and sick having discovered she's carry twin

This neighbour of mine is pregnant with 6 other kids. She has been finding it difficult to feed her family including her 6 children. Her husband is an electrician and plumber but he hasn't been getting job inorder to take care of his family. The children had been out of school for several years

I live with my aunt who's a widow. I saw my aunt stressed out yesterday and worried and i was wondering what could be the problem. She was the one who told me about the woman predicament. My aunt has emptied her little foodstuffs because of this woman and her children. My aunt is just a poor widow who's managing herself and kids but she can't stand the sight of this woman and her children hungry.

My aunt told me the woman's friend advice her to inject the pregnancy through abortion. She's six months gone and
UnfairLife7:
according to those her friends even nine months pregnancy can be aborted provided she has the money and her state of mind is willing to not forceful.

According to her friends, they felt that's the best decision she could consider due to her condition. She cannot even feed the ones on ground, they are not going to school and she's still carry twin right in her womb. She hasn't gotten any baby things. It was my aunt that took her for antenatal when the pregnancy was in 4 months stage. She has been so confused on what to do. My aunt wasn't in support of it though, same time she doesn't have money to support her and her children.

Nigeria isn't saner climes where government support the less privileges. She will be having 8 children in total if she chose not to abort it. What will become the fate of these innocent children? How will she survive with these children in Nigeria? She fainted yesterday and was rushed to the hospital. It was confirmed that she has been thinking so much and she doesn't eat well. This has affected her health conditions.

Her family and that of the husband had been so helpful according to her and it has really taken a toll on them. She even lost one of her uncle who has been supportive. This woman is sad, she's broken and shattered into pieces. I'm even scared of her life because she's not getting good medical attention for her condition. She doesn't eat well for herself and the foetus. I'm even bothered about her life, I sincerely hope all what she's going through wouldn't tell on her on the day of delivery.

Please what's your advice for this woman and her family

THOSE PEOPLE ARE DANGEROUS!!!
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by MrJames007: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mindlog:
Very irresponsible couple. They both had the option of vasectomy and hysterectomy but opted to go on a breeding spree.

Their kids have been out of school for many years, which is even a security risk to the neighborhood as they would start out with petty stealing from their neighbours before transforming to something more deadlier, I wouldn't be shocked if the girls among them become sexually active at a way younger age.... all because of the stupidity of their parents. angry
Plz calm down, sir. shocked
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by phorget(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ano dey pity that kain person, you know fit come take your own dey stress me.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Cutehector:
Mchew.. The man knows he has six children, they decided to have unprotected sex again.. What did u expect? Cake to be born?

Ok..can we set up a gofundme acc for her?
Hahaha 😜
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by BlueDuck: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
My pregnant neighbour has been so restless and sick having discovered she's carry twin

This neighbour of mine is pregnant with 6 other kids. She has been finding it difficult to feed her family including her 6 children. Her husband is an electrician and plumber but he hasn't been getting job inorder to take care of his family. The children had been out of school for several years

I live with my aunt who's a widow. I saw my aunt stressed out yesterday and worried and i was wondering what could be the problem. She was the one who told me about the woman predicament. My aunt has emptied her little foodstuffs because of this woman and her children. My aunt is just a poor widow who's managing herself and kids but she can't stand the sight of this woman and her children hungry.

My aunt told me the woman's friend advice her to inject the pregnancy through abortion. She's six months gone and according to those her friends even nine months pregnancy can be aborted provided she has the money and her state of mind is willing to not forceful

According to her friends, they felt that's the best decision she could consider due to her condition. She cannot even feed the ones on ground, they are not going to school and she's still carry twin right in her womb. She hasn't gotten any baby things. It was my aunt that took her for antenatal when the pregnancy was in 4 months stage. She has been so confused on what to do. My aunt wasn't in support of it though, same time she doesn't have money to support her and her children.

Nigeria isn't saner climes where government support the less privileges. She will be having 8 children in total if she chose not to abort it. What will become the fate of these innocent children? How will she survive with these children in Nigeria? She fainted yesterday and was rushed to the hospital. It was confirmed that she has been thinking so much and she doesn't eat well. This has affected her health conditions.

Her family and that of the husband had been so helpful according to her and it has really taken a toll on them. She even lost one of her uncle who has been supportive. This woman is sad, she's broken and shattered into pieces. I'm even scared of her life because she's not getting good medical attention for her condition. She doesn't eat well for herself and the foetus. I'm even bothered about her life, I sincerely hope all what she's going through wouldn't tell on her on the day of delivery.

If she had channelled the energy/time she spent having sex towards more productive pursuits, her life would have been better
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Eaglesence: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
dobnina:

Noooooooooooo.
Abortion is risky at this stage.
If anything happens to her, the husband will run away and the 6 children will suffer.
Pls let her stay alive, give birth to the twins, hustle more with her husband and take care of all of them.

Or better still, hand the twines after they are born to the government / take them to the motherless baby home. To think that there are couples out there wishing they could have kids. Please where is this family located? Them go gree gif me one pikin? angry
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Conciergeofcrim: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
She should have gone for family planning after the second child
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
gbajike:
Why abortion?! WHY?! Why waste life?!

Whatever happened to giving the children up for adoption? There are people and institutions that would gladly accept the responsibility of raising the children.

@OP, please suggest to her. Every human being, no matter how small, IS PRECIOUS!
I don't know if they will be willing to give up the babies for adoption. I haven't told my aunt about that to inform her and hear her view
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by seanwilliam(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I also suggested she put the kids in public school but i overheard her sometime discussing with someone in igbo saying public school, Nba. Meaning she doesn't want her kids to attend public school

She was even saying she doesn't have the money to get them uniform, sandals and writing materials
Wait o , I don’t understand the bolded, do beggars have choice ?
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Buksaylor: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:

My aunt told me the woman's friend advice her to inject the pregnancy through abortion. She's six months gone and according to those her friends even nine months pregnancy can be aborted provided she has the money and her state of mind is willing to not forceful

She doesn't deserve any pity or help..let her suffer it with the husband..

6 kids already and you are still getting pregnant!
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by seanwilliam(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
ibechris:
So many men have self-destroyed themselves in this country that u can't explain.

Yes,u are poor and still birthing more children, no be juju be that.

It is shocking to hear things like this.

Good luck to her.

As u lay ur bed,na so u go lie untop am.

sex is the only way a poor man enjoys life .

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by cyndylove64(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
The couple are not serious.in this time and age ,they can't do family planning. And the woman is a baby making factory😒😒 the husband self get him own. U get 6 children,you never train them finish he con get mind knack am without condom or anything . Tueh 🤧
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Slynation(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:

To be very honest I don't pity for people like this, there is no work but preeq and kpekus are working every night...

The poor are getting poorer because they are not smart, even those that can finance and cater for 10 kids at a go do have a maximum of 3, but a poor man doesn't care... Ignorance they say is truly a disease...!!
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
do4luv14:

That's it, Agbara,

I don't know much about there, Else I would had Advices the husband, on how to get a job there
The man spend most of his time outside. He may come home once or twice in a month and return the following day

He literally abandoned the woman and the kids. He doesn't even consider her condition
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by drlateef: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lagos

You can email me. Send through NL.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by tabaralph: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
she was on family planning according to my aunt but it turns out that she was bleeding profusely and it was as a result of the family planning she does. She had to stopped it for her safety. I think it was those period she stopped the family plan she got pregnant

This life no balance at all, some have caps but no head and vice versal
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by cliqtips: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
gaby:

Critical thinking isn't for dumbos like you.

Have you read about the many innocent kids been used/abused as maids, and even getting murdered?

Dumbo.

SODIKI.
Some of us are wise but you're OVER WISE (ode)

You're blind to read this part from the OP's comment
she was on family planning according to my aunt but it turns out that she was bleeding profusely and it was as a result of the family planning she does. She had to stopped it for her safety. I think it was those period she stopped the family plan she got pregnant
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by dreu2fine(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Shooooo na you give am belle
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
drlateef:

You can email me. Send through NL.
I've sent you a mail
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by franchasng: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
With the current situation of Nigeria and the world in general, whether you are rich or poor, the maximum number of kids you should give birth to is 2, 3 at most.

Raising kids aren't easy whether you are rich or poor, the stress alone, sighs
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by yommygift15: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Funny enough, I have a conffenssion to make.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by marsup: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is what happens when people lack common sense...
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Wintonmickey(f): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Truly, is not easy to carry a child let alone twice. May God comfort her. All she need is to look for a powerful prayer house to fix for self delivery. Yoy can call 08064326303 to be off help.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by gaby(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
cliqtips:

SODIKI.
Some of us are wise but you're OVER WISE (ode)

You're blind to read this part from the OP's comment

Olodo rabata

You truly believe you are wise?
No, you are a moronn
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Dshocker(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:

My advice for you is this; involve the police, arrest both the man and his pregnant wife, for polluting the environment and endangering the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.