Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful (2996 Views)

Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. / Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2011
@coogar *rolling on the floor* good one but certainly not wat i had in mind
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pendo89(f): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
coogar:

that's not the point. . . .

it's not like women don't know where to get religious men, but do you people go there? no!!!
go to mountain of fire or the christ apostolic church. . . .there are hundreds of religious men there with their trousers scared to fall below the ankle. all they do every day is fast and pray. they are single and they are virgins too. . .and they will not even think of cheating on you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know you are very right.
Op, listen get real stop this 'God fearing man of God nonsense' I have seen many and they dont represent. Can you honestly call yourself God fearing?
So don't ask for what you also lack.
Look for a good man,a friend. If you want the 'trouser scared to fall below ankle type' grin grin grin grin grin grin go to the mountains.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Lax75(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
Heavens to mergatroids undecided
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

@coogar *rolling on the floor* good one but certainly not wat i had in mind

if you want a smart man, expect him to be a james bond.
there will be strings of other babes after him cos every woman wants a smart man.

if you want a religious man, expect him to be a[b] john the baptist.[/b]
rough, unkempt, always fasting and praying in the wilderness and he eats wild locusts to break his fasting.

the truth: you can never get a hybrid of the two.

pendo89:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know you are very right.
Op, listen get real stop this 'God fearing man of God nonsense' I have seen many and they dont represent. Can you honestly call yourself God fearing?
So don't ask for what you also lack.
Look for a good man,a friend. If you want the 'trouser scared to fall below ankle type' grin grin grin grin grin grin go to the mountains.

she should go to the wilderness.
religious men are plenty there. . . . .the last thing on their minds is cheating.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pendo89(f): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2011
coogar:

if you want a religious man, expect him to be a[b] john the baptist.[/b]
rough, unkempt, always fasting and praying in the wilderness and he eats wild locusts to break his fasting.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I need to log off. My ribs ache now.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Lax75(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2011
@ OP

Just beware of wolees. They use their visions to make you take off your panties in the name of the lord. Well, it works, sadly. But that's why W.A.W. exists.

Holla
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I need to log off. My ribs ache now.

what's so funny?

why would a babe meet me in a club looking cute and dandy and she still expects me to be religious? shocked
can't work it in my head, at all.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2011
@ coogar,pendo n lax: i used the word gOod, God fearing n smart men cos its what Ppl(frds n family) will expect me to say, Am sure if i truly say what i feel abt the situation!!!! I'll be seeing bad visitors in my dreams. Summary!!! MEn aint really what i feel i shd be thinking about right now and i pray ppl will understand that without judging me
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by BABE3: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
@ OP---I don't think I understand you o--- Chei.

The only thing I could grasp was that guys think you're air-headed. How won't they think so? Look at the composition of your first post----- Not cool.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Lax75(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
@ OP.

I'm not judging you at all. I totally understand that your priorities are anything but relationship/men right now. But I'm saying, when that time comes, just beware of woleees. They are bad for your health. grin
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
what is woleee?
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
@babe: noted!! Anythg else?,
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Lax75(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
coogar:

what is woleee?

So-called prophets/pastors that see visions/dreams/omens, etc. and use them to manipulate people. Especially women.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by BABE3: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

@babe: noted!! Anythg else?,

Look at your mouth like "Anything else?".  grin Of course there's nothing else. I said me no understooded your post--
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
@lax: noted!! I know u are not judging, i wasn't referring τ̅☺ people on NL. Buttttttt
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
Lax75:

So-called prophets/pastors that see visions/dreams/omens, etc. and use them to manipulate people. Especially women.

i see. . . . .
but most women would readily date prophets/pastors these days. . . .

BABE!:

Look at your mouth like "Anything else?".  grin Of course there's nothing else. I said me no understooded your post--

wicked!

pemimi:

@lax: noted!! I know u are not judging, i wasn't referring τ̅☺ people on NL. Buttttttt

no need to fidget.
if you are beautiful like you claim, good men will find you. cheesy
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pendo89(f): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
W.A.W  grin grin grin

wassup.ready for war? grin

Lax you are such a warrior. You smell wolis from far!

I am here trying to advise the op to relax on her choice.

@ coogar. Any lady that find you in a club and goes around saying she wants a 'God fearing bla bla bla is a joker.

Same applies to the dude.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by BABE3: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
Lax75:

Errm, bros, Sorry for brosing o: They're called "Woli" not "Wole". You're welcome.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2011
@babe. The wahala started with the type of font i used and v trd modifying it. Any guy who thinks am air-headed, I have nothing τ̅☺ say τ̅☺ abt dat
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Lax75(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
pendo89:

W.A.W grin grin grin

wassup.ready for war? grin

Always geared up cupcake. wink
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Lax75(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2011
BABE!:

Errm, bros, Sorry for brosing o: They're called "Woli" not "Wole". You're welcome.

Like the OP said. Noted.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Lax75(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

@babe. The wahala started with the type of font i used and v trd modifying it. Any guy who thinks am air-headed,  I have nothing τ̅☺ say τ̅☺ abt dat

Why do you even give them two seconds of your time on here (talking about the ones who think you are air-headed). Just ignore them.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2011
@coogar, oya am going to come out in the open and say wats on my mind, The good, the bad, the ugly, the rich, the poor, Should plzzzzzzzzZzzz wait. The truth of the matter is dat i dnt think i'v gone into any relationship without someone putting pressure on me, The fact dat ppl are in it doesn't mean i should follow, I have wonderful male friends and i like it that way "friends"
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

@coogar, oya am going to come out in the open and say wats on my mind, The good, the bad, the ugly, the rich, the poor, Should plzzzzzzzzZzzz wait. The truth of the matter is dat i dnt think i'v gone into any relationship without someone putting pressure on me, The fact dat ppl are in it doesn't mean i should follow, I have wonderful male friends and i like it that way "friends"

i would want more from it if i happen to be one of your male friends!
what do you discuss with a male friend? what benefits are there with male friends?
eventually, you will get a man and i will still be there as your male friend? another man will be straffing you every night and i will still be your male friend?
why? who told you i am a eunuch? grin grin grin grin
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2011
@coogar *am really rolling on the ground* good one
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi. Are you intelligent? What is the root of pi? undecided
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

@coogar *am really rolling on the ground* good one

pick the one that is the most compatible with you and date him.
block out the rest and live happily ever after.
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
@coogar just like dat, Lol, Gettin a hubby right now will only place limitations on the things i want to do oooo, 90% of guyz i know feel i already have a good degree @ a tender age and shouldn't waste my tyme acquiring more certificates but τ̅☺ get married. But if i do dat now i'll be cheating myself
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
pemimi:

@coogar just like dat, Lol, Gettin a hubby right now will only place limitations on the things i want to do oooo, 90% of guyz i know feel i already have a good degree @ a tender age and shouldn't waste my tyme acquiring more certificates but τ̅☺ get married. But if i do dat now i'll be cheating myself

better do what you gotta do before it's too late.
did you read this? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-748317.0.html
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by pemimi(f): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2011
Heheheheh she's 40 and desperate? *eyez popping* ♓☺w abt in a marriage n feel like killing myself, its a two way thingy, A lot of ppl r in and want out while odas r out and want in. Lol, Am not going τ̅☺ rush and place myself inside hot pot oooo . Am too dark to be burnt
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by coogar: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2011
pemimi:

Heheheheh she's 40 and desperate? *eyez popping* ♓☺w abt in a marriage n feel like killing myself, its a two way thingy, A lot of ppl r in and want out while odas r out and want in. Lol, Am not going τ̅☺ rush and place myself inside hot pot oooo . Am too dark to be burnt

a word is enough for pemimi. . . . .
Re: WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 07, 2011
OP I was gonna link you to the thread cooga linked.
It's best a woman marries by 25 or at least already has a promising relationship on the go.

don't start blaming guys later on when nobody's interested in your goods anymore. . . especially as you're dark skinned.
Just saying  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! / Ladies, The Terms Tall Dark And Handsome Originally Referred To White Males / What Do We Call It ? Love Or Madness,can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.